Get Most Advanced Hysterectomy In Hyderabad
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that is used to treat a number of gynecological issues like fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, uterine polyps, etc. Recent studies reflect that hysterectomy is a very common gynecological surgery that many women undergo at some point in their lives. Over the last decade, the technique of hysterectomy has evolved and become simpler with time.
The advanced laparoscopic hysterectomy is now available at Pristyn Care in Hyderabad. Women living in Hyderabad who are advised to undergo hysterectomy by their gynecologists can contact Pristyn Care. The safe and advanced laparoscopic hysterectomy is painless and highly precise. So, you can consult with one of the specialists in Hyderabad for hysterectomy without any further delay.
Why Is Hysterectomy Necessary?
Hysterectomy is the medical term used for the uterus removal surgery. Hysterectomy is performed to cure various uterus related medical conditions that are severe and cannot be treated by medicines or hormonal therapy.
Gynecologists recommend hysterectomy for the following reproductive health problems:
- Uterine fibroids- These are the abnormal non-cancerous tumors that grow on the walls of the uterus and interfere with its functioning. Hysterectomy becomes necessary in the case of large multiple or clustered uterine fibroids.
- Endometriosis- It is the painful condition in which the inner lining of the uterus overgrows and results in heaviness in the pelvis and along with heavy menstrual flow.
- Uterine prolapse- It is the drooping of the uterus into the vagina as the pelvic muscles and ligaments become weak
- Multiple cysts in the ovaries/PCOS- Fluid filled sac-like structures develop in and on the walls of the ovaries that result in irregular periods, swollen stomach and weight gain.
- Uterine polyps- Finger-like projections that hang on the uterine walls. Uterine polyps cause similar problems like uterine fibroids.
Furthermore hysterectomy is also carried out to cure cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, and fallopian tube cancer.
Highly Experienced Hysterectomy Surgeons In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care ropes in experienced gynecologists and surgeons in Hyderabad. All the hysterectomy surgeons associated with Pristyn Care are well-qualified and have years of experience in the field. Our hysterectomy surgeons in Hyderabad have a clear track of performing several uterus removal surgeries with high efficacy and negligible risks. Also, our surgeons make use of laparoscopic techniques for uterus removal that is completely safe, reliable and simpler than the conventional procedure.
Dr. Anusha Emani (MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology) is one of the best gynecologists associated with Pristyn Care and has about 9 years of experience. You can book your appointment to consult Dr. Anusha Emani in Hyderabad.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Hyderabad?
Pristyn Care is proud to be associated with the best super-speciality hospitals that are known for a range of services. All the partner hospitals of Pristyn Care in Hyderabad house the advanced laparoscopic technologies for surgical treatments like hysterectomy. Our hospitals have best-in-class infrastructure and run by extremely dedicated and courteous professionals (both medical and non-medical). Also, the staff members take care of even the smallest needs of the patient so that they experience absolutely no hassle during their hospital stay
Some of the Pristyn Care partner hospitals for laparoscopic hysterectomy in Hyderabad are-
- Sri Sigma Hospital
- Anaya Hospital
- Avasa Hospital
- Deccan Hospital
Why Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Is A Better Option?
Laparoscopic hysterectomy is the more preferred treatment option for severe uterus related problems. The laparoscopic uterus removal surgery is technologically advanced and offers several benefits over open surgery.
Benefits of opting for laparoscopic hysterectomy over open surgery:
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy is a minimal access surgery that only requires 1-2 minor incisions.
- The patient does not have to endure extreme pain and discomfort as the procedure is made painless by administering anesthesia.
- Due to its minimally invasive nature, there are nils risks of infections, inflammation or any other complications associated with the laparoscopic treatment.
- Unlike open surgery, the laparoscopic procedure takes only 40-45 minutes to complete. Also, the patient can go back home within 24-48 hours after the surgery.
- The patient experiences speedy smooth recovery and recovery completely within a week only.
Why Choose Pristyn Care For Hysterectomy?
Pristyn Care constantly works with the team of dedicated individuals to offer tailored patient experience. It is our motto to bridge all the gaps that a patient may experience their treatment journey and make it seamless.
Hence, Pristyn Care in Bangalore offers the following benefits to all our patients:
- Private and confidential consultation with the gynecologist
- Use of latest advanced technology for uterus removal surgery
- Surgery performed only by team of skilled and experienced surgeons
- Dedicated Care Buddy from Pristyn Care at the hospital for complete assistance to the patient.
- Free pick up and drop on the day of the surgery so that the patient or their family members do not face any problems in receiving the treatment on time.
What Is The Estimated Cost of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In Hyderabad?
The estimated cost of hysterectomy surgery in Hyderabad depends upon the following factors.
- The method or technique used to remove the uterus (traditional open surgery or laparoscopy based)
- Anesthesia cost
- Room and other service charges at the hospital
- Insurance coverage of the surgery
At Pristyn Care in Hyderabad, we are constantly working to make sure that we deliver the best-in-class treatment without burning a hole in the pocket of the patient. Thus, we also participate in all kinds of insurances so that the patient does not have to have to compromise with the treatment. You can get in touch with us to know more about hysterectomy cost in Hyderabad.
Nearest Hysterectomy Clinic In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care clinics for hysterectomy/uterus removal surgery are open at various different places in Hyderabad such as Kondapur, Banjara Hills, Secunderabad, Kukatpally, Himayat Nagar localities of Hyderabad. These clinics are accessible from Hanuman Nagar, JV Hills, Kothaguda, Hitec city, Jubilee Hills, Gachibowli, Chandanagar, Madhapur, Tellapur, Banjara Hills, Vattinagulapally, Manikonda, Toli Chowki, Balanagar, Miyapur, Khairatabad, Quthbullapur, Alwal, Old alwal, Trimulgherry, Bolarum, Gundlapochampally, Jeedimetla Industrial Area, Jeedimetla, Bhagya Nagar Colony, Addagutta Society, Shanthi Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Vasanth Nagar, Vivek Nagar, AVB Puram, Asbestos Colony, Papi Reddy Nagar, Sai Nagar, Srikrishna Nagar, Jagathgiri Gutta, Brindavan Colony, Ram Naresh Colony, Diamond Hill Colony, Indira Gandhi Nagar, Fortune Fields, Bhoomi Colony, Beerappa Nagar, Chenna Reddy Nagar, Vivekananda Nagar, Paparayadu Nagar, Balaji Nagar, Sangeet Nagar, Kushinagar, Jayanagar Colony, Venkata Ramana Colony, Yellama Banda, Umadevi Nagar, Kailash Hills, Pragathi Nagar, Brindavana Colony, KPHB 5th Phase, Ramnagar, Hanumanpet, Chilakalguda, Parsiguta, Bhoiguta, Ranigunj, DV Colony, North Lalaguda, Gauthamnagar, Malkajgiri, Nandan Nagar, Rail Nilayam Colony, Vydic Nagar, Tarakarama Nagar, LIC Colony, Sairam Colony, West Marredpally, etc. So, women residing in these areas can easily book an appointment at a nearby clinic and get expert consultation regarding hysterectomy.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Hysterectomy in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care caters not just the needs of the people living in Hyderabad but also from the nearby cities as well. So, women belonging to the nearby cities of Hyderabad such as Secunderabad, Bidar, Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Gulbarga, Raichur, Ramagundam, etc can get detailed consultation with our expert gynecologists by booking an appointment with at their nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Treatment Center In Your Locality ?
It is quite easy to book an appointment at Pristyn Care clinic for uterus removal surgery. You can do so by visiting the website and submitting the contact form with details.One of the medical coordinators from our side will get in touch with you to book the appointment as per your convenience. There is another alternative also, you can directly call on the abovementioned number and speak to one of our medical coordinators to fix the preferred appointment.