Get Better Medical Care at Pristyn Care for Hydrocele Treatment in Hyderabad
A hydrocele occurs when the fluid collects in the thin sheath surrounding the testicles, which causes swelling in the scrotum. Hydroceles should be treated if they increase in size, causes pain, or leads to a decrease in blood supply to the penis ( which is rare). Consult the best surgeons in Hyderabad at Pristyn Care for a painless and permanent solution to hydrocele. Do not delay surgery for your hydrocele as it can lead to various complications. It is necessary to know that if a hydrocele is communicating in nature and its treatment is neglected for long, then it can lead to a hernia. Consult the best surgeons for hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad at Pristyn Care who are capable of performing advanced laser hydrocelectomy. Laser hydrocelectomy is painless and involves no major incisions or blood loss. Moreover, no wound or scar tissue is left. Contact Pristyn Care to get the best hydrocele treatment in Hyderabad.
You can book an appointment for the most advanced laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call.
What are the symptoms that you need to see a hydrocele doctor?
Signs that you should undergo hydrocele surgery can be-
- A lump like formation in the scrotum
- Swelling in the scrotum (which is generally not painful and might almost disappear when lying down)
- Feel of heaviness in the scrotum, which feels more typically in the morning
It is best to get treated for hydrocele if the doctor suggested so. Delaying your hydrocelectomy can cause more complications and might increase pain and discomfort. To contact doctors at Pristyn Care, you can book an appointment online. Rest, our medical coordinator will get back to you soon and give all the needed information to you for the same while clarifying all your doubts.
Benenfits of Undergoing Hydrocele Repair Surgery
Pristyn Care surgeons are known for their excellent skills and for performing successful surgeries. Benefits of undergoing laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad at Pristyn Care-
- Precise procedure
- More effective compared to traditional hydrocele surgery
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Satisfactory and pleasing results
- Painless procedure
- No wound or scar after recovery
- The complete procedure under 30 minutes procedure
- No hospital stay needed, same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- Minimal blood loss and postoperative discomfort
- No surgical scar after recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
Pristyn Care hospitals in Hyderabad have the best and highly developed medical equipment that helps the doctors in completing the hydrocele laser surgery in a short time causing no complication or pain to the patients. Book an appointment now for your hydrocele laser treatment with one of the best doctors available in Hyderabad.
Consult the Best Hydrocele Surgeons in Hyderabad
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedures of hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad at your nearest Pristyn care clinic. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad are clean, hygienic, and COVID- safe. All COVID-19 essential guidelines for COVID-19 safety by the CDC and WHO are precisely followed and implemented at Pristyn Care clinics. Pristyn Care houses renowned and the best surgeons in Hyderabad. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedures such as laser hydrocelectomy.
- Dr. Kameneni Rajeshwar, who completed his MBBS, MS and GI and Colorectal fellowship from Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, and Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has 4 years of overall experience.
- Dr. S. Md. Shameem, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMAS and DMAS from NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Katuri Medical College and Hospital Chinakondrupadu, Guntur Dist. Andhra Pradesh, World Laparoscopy Hospital and Gurgaon and has 5 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Podduturi Koushik, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMIS and FSGE from JJM Medical College, D Y Patil Medical College, Narayana Health, and Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute and has 8 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Deeraj Jhaliwar, who completed his MBBS and MS from Dr. NTR University of Health Science Andhra Pradesh/Dr. NTR University of Health Science Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. K Prudhvinath, who completed his MBBS and DNB from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh and General Surgery from National Board of Examination, India, and has 7 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Shaik Javed Hussain, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMIRS and FIAGESfrom Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kurnool Medical College and Narayana Health City Bengaluru and has 4 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Venkat Vai Jinath, who completed his MBBS, DNB, FIAGES, FMAS and FACRSI from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, National Board of Examination New Delhi, Indian Association of gastrointestinal endo surgeons, Association of minimal access surgeons of India and Association of colon and rectal surgeons of India and has 5 years of overall experience.
Get an appointment at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons to undergo minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad.
Pristyn Care houses some of the best surgeons who specialize in laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad and provide the best hydrocele laser surgery. Insurance approval is hassle-free and the insurance approval paperwork is done by Pristyn Care’s team on the patient’s behalf. There is no upfront payment or running after insurance authorities. Pristyn Care team does all the paperwork and formalities on your behalf.
Nearest Clinics & Hospitals for Hydrocele Treatment in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Hyderabad. People living near Kailash Hills, Pragathi Nagar, Brindavana Colony, KPHB 5th Phase, Ramnagar, Hanumanpet, Chilakalguda, Parsiguta, Bhoiguta, Ranigunj, DV Colony, North Lalaguda, Gauthamnagar, Malkajgiri, VB Puram, Asbestos Colony, Papi Reddy Nagar, Sai Nagar, Srikrishna Nagar, Jagathgiri Gutta, Brindavan Colony, Ram Naresh Colony, Diamond Hill Colony, Indira Gandhi Nagar, Fortune Fields, Bhoomi, Colony, Beerappa Nagar, Chenna Reddy Nagar, Vivekananda Nagar, Paparayadu Nagar, Balaji Nagar, Sangeet Nagar, Kushinagar, Jayanagar Colony, Venkata Ramana Colony, Yellama Banda, Umadevi Nagar, etc can easily visit a Pristyn care clinic near them in Kondapur, Botanical Garden Road, Banjara Hills, Botanical Garden, Kukatpally or Himayat Nagar in Hyderabad.
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Hyderabad. You can consult expert doctors for laser hydrocelectomy at Pristyn Care clinics in the following areas of Hyderabad- Kondapur, Botanical Garden Road, Banjara Hills, Botanical Garden, Kukatpally, Himayat Nagar.
Men suffering from hydrocele in Hyderabad can undergo minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some of the best hospitals in Hyderabad associated with Pristyn Care-
- Anaya Hospital
- Omni Hospital
- Sri Sigma Hospital
- Sadhana Hospital
- Avasa Hospital
- Endoviz Hospital
- Strok Hospital
- Avasa Hospital
- Omni Hospital
- Safe Hospital
- Citizen hospital
- Medicover Hospitals
- Citizen hospital
To consult our expert doctors for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad, visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Hyderabad to know the solution. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad are clean, hygienic, and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser hydrocelectomy in Hyderabad.
People living in cities around Hyderabad including Kothur, Kadthal, Shadnagar, Chevella, Kallakal, Wargal, Bogaram, Dundigal, Hatnur, Narsapur, Nariapur, Nalgonda, Bidar, Sedam, Bidar, Udgir, Nanded, Nizamabad, Nirmal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal can consult an expert doctor in a Pristyn Care clinic in Hyderabad to undergo laser hydrocelectomy.