Experienced Gynecologists for Labiaplasty in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care’s gynecologists go out of their way to ensure that patients are comfortable and at ease during the entire procedure. Only after understanding their individual needs, our surgeons go forward with the treatment. With years of experience, each of our gynecologists has developed an aesthetic sense that allows them to perform the procedure with panache and accuracy. In addition to having all the necessary medical qualifications and training, our doctors are empathetic and compassionate to our patients so which makes them comfortable to express themselves freely.
How to prepare for labiaplasty surgery
All great things begin with planning. You’ll be able to heal quickly after surgery and get back into your workout regimen if you’ve done your homework. Take into account the following factors:
1. Improve your health before the surgery.
After surgery, most patients begin to eat healthy to help them recover faster. However, doing it ahead of time will ensure that you get off to a good start. Aim for 8 hours of sleep each night, eat home-cooked meals with plenty of protein, and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will help guarantee that your body is prepared for labiaplasty.
2. Relax and unwind
You’ll need to take a break and recuperate. Take at least one week off to allow yourself to rest properly before returning to work.
3. Setting Up Your Recovery Area
Pre-order all of your prescription drugs and keep them on a table next to your bed. Purchase groceries and prepare a portion of your meals ahead of time so you can relax knowing you have everything you need.
4. Get rid of pubic hair
It’s a good idea to have your pubic region waxed or shaved a few days before surgery so you don’t have to worry about it during the recovery.
You will be sent home with specific post-operative instructions. Pain drugs recommended by your doctor can help you deal with any discomfort you’re having.
For roughly 4 weeks, sex and strenuous physical activity will have to be postponed. Swelling and discomfort are to be expected, but they should go away in approximately two weeks. Because the sutures used during labiaplasty dissolve, you will not need to return for stitches removal.
You should be properly informed about the risks and benefits of labiaplasty before deciding, and you should base your decision on your particular values and goals.
Why choose Pristyn Care for labiaplasty?
- Excellent Doctors: The vagina is a delicate organ that has many intimate functions. You would not want to go to an inexperienced doctor or a sketchy facility for any procedure, no matter how minor or major. This is why Pristyn Care has gathered some of the most well-known medical experts under one roof. Our doctors are board-certified, have years of expertise, and have received excellent patient feedback. Rest assured that you are in the best of hands.
- Safety: The technology we use is cutting-edge, our staff is well-trained, and our hospitals are secure. As a result, your safety is guaranteed. By assuring sanitized clinics and hospital rooms, thermal screening, social distancing, sterile surgical equipment, and mandatory PPE kits during surgery, we set the highest standard of covid safety protocol.
Additionally, Our ‘full-stack health care model’ distinguishes Pristyn Care from the rest. We don’t just perform surgery. We provide you with the best surgical experience possible. The following are some of our distinguishing features:
- We provide pick and drop services on the day of surgery and discharge.
- The patient attendant receives a complimentary dinner.
- 1 free post-surgery follow-up.
- Option for a low-cost EMI
How do I make an appointment with Pristyn Care?
Booking an appointment with us is as simple as it gets.
- You can contact us directly through the website, or use the ‘Book Appointment’ option on the right side of our phone number, or
- Fill out the contact form with basic information such as your name, phone number, treatment type, and city, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
How to prepare for Labiaplasty?
A few things to follow before labiaplasty surgery are:
- Choose the right doctor. While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best if you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Discuss your current health, medication, vitamin, and supplements thoroughly with your doctor. In case you are on blood thinners, your doctor would ask you to stop taking them a few days before surgery. They are known to increase the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Doctors advise abstaining from sex for a month before the procedure.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything post-midnight before the surgery. It helps avoid any complications related to anesthesia.
- Take enough rest before the surgery so that the body is fully prepared for the procedure. Get at least 9 hours of sleep.
- Do not shave the surgical site yourself. A simple cut could risk unwanted infection and septic.
What are the possible risks/ side effects of Labiaplasty?
Risks or side effects are extremely rare with advancements in medical sciences. In fact, LASER labiaplasty reduces the risk of complications to less than 5%.
However, as with any surgery, your body takes some time to heal itself. Some of the possible side effects during this time include-
- Mild bleeding
- Temporary numbness
- Chronic dryness
- Decreased sensitivity around the vulva
- Mild discomfort during sexual intercourse in the initial days of the recovery
All these side effects and risks are easily manageable with the post-operative instructions prescribed by the doctor. However, if the itching, swelling or bleeding persists even after a week, please consult your gynecologist immediately. It could be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection. It could also be an allergic reaction to a medication. In such a case, you would need added medications.
How to recover after Labiaplasty?
- Doctors advise the following tips to quickly recover after labiaplasty:
- Take complete bed rest for the first 24 hours.
- If the site itches, swells, or pains, use ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- As you recover, do not wipe, only gently pat dry. Keep the surgical site free of moisture and dirt.
- Start gentle walking after one day of operation. It would help with blood circulation.
- For the first 24 hours, the patient is advised to complete bed rest.
- Wear only loose-fitting cotton fabric clothes to ensure that the vaginal area is breathable, ensuring no germs are collected.
- Do not use perfumed lotions, deodorants, soaps, or vaginal washes before six weeks from the surgery. Use only clear water and make sure you keep the vagina clean and moisture-free.
- Do not use tampons or menstrual cups until your vagina completely heals from the surgery (typically 5-6 weeks). Instead, use soft sanitary pads during menstruation. Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
- Do not swim/ lift heavy weights/ physically exert yourself before complete clearance from your gynecologist.
- Resume sexual activities only after getting confirmation from the doctor that it is entirely safe.