Why should you get lipoma treatment at Pristyn Care in Hyderabad?
Pristyn Care is a patient-centric healthcare provider that focuses on delivering a top-notch experience to the people who are seeking medical care. We provide advanced lipoma treatment in Hyderabad to the patient and services that are tailored according to their specific needs. With Pristyn Care, you get:
- safe and secure environment with extra precautions for safety against COVID
- A team of highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeons with specialization in minimally invasive procedures
- Complete assistance throughout the treatment
- A dedicated care buddy on the day of surgery to handle hospital formalities and the patient’s specific needs
- Pick and drop service for easy and hassle-free commute on the day of surgery
- Flexible payment system with finance options, such as zero-cost EMI or cashless payment
- Free of cost follow-up after the lipoma excision
- Personalized care and recovery plan with clear instructions for smoother and faster recovery.
- We take care of every aspect of lipoma treatment on behalf of the patients so that they can focus entirely on their health.
Undergo Lipoma Excision Surgery to Get Rid of the Fatty Skin Lumps
As many patients undergo lipoma removal surgery electively, Pristyn Care doctors make sure that they provide the best treatment to everyone. You can consult with our surgeons and get diagnosed to determine the ideal course of action to get rid of lipoma. We employ the liposuction technique to remove the fatty tissue and excise the tumor carefully without leaving a trace. The surgery is minimally invasive and doesn’t cause any scar on the body part. The tumor is removed safely and completely to ensure that lipoma doesn’t recur. Our doctors also provide post-surgery care tips to prevent the formation of lipoma in the first place. Talk to our doctors today and learn more about lipoma treatment methods.
Consult with Pristyn Care Surgeons Today for Lipoma Treatment in Hyderabad
If you are seeking lipoma treatment in Hyderabad, try talking to our doctors. We have experienced and trained plastic surgeons who prioritize the patient’s needs at all costs. You can book an appointment with our surgeons either by calling us or filling the appointment form. Our representatives will get back to you and schedule a consultation with a doctor available near you. We also provide online consultation services to our patients so that they can discuss their problems with the doctor whenever they get time.
Book An Appointment with Pristyn Care Doctors with Few Clicks
Pristyn Care simplifies the surgical journey of the patients from the beginning. That’s why we offer three simple and easy ways for patients to book an appointment with doctors.
- Give us a call on the number given at the top and our representatives will ask when and how you wish to consult with the doctors.
- You can fill the “Book Appointment” form and submit your details. Our representatives will get back to you shortly and confirm the appointment at your specified date and time.
- You can also download the Patient App on your phone to explore the list of doctors available near you and schedule an appointment personally at your convenience.
Moreover, you can also choose whether you wish to consult with the doctors online or offline.
Get Free Consultation For Lipoma Treatment Throughout September At Pristyn Care in Hyderabad
Consult with the best plastic surgeons to get advanced lipoma treatment without paying any consultation fee. Pristyn Care is now offering a free consultation to people who wish to resolve lipomas. Our doctors will diagnose your condition and suggest the most plausible treatment method that suits you.
Different Types of Lipomas
Typically, all lipomas are composed of fat tissues. However, in some cases, the lump may consist of blood vessels and other tissues as well. Based on this, lipomas are classified into the following types:Angiolipoma- Contains fat and blood vessels and also causes pain.
- Conventional Lipoma- Contains white fat cells that store energy.
- Fibrolipoma- Consists of fat and fibrous tissue.
- Hibernoma- Consists of brown fat that are responsible for generating heat and helps to regulate body temperature.
- Myelolipoma- This type of lipoma contains fat and tissues that contain blood cells.
- Spindle Cell Lipoma- They have a spindle-like shape of the fat cells.
- Pleomorphic- This type of lipoma has fat cells of different shapes and sizes.
- Adenolipoma- New variant of superficial lipoma in which eccrine sweat glands are present with fatty tumors.
All these types of lipoma are non-cancerous. However, some of them may cause pain and discomfort due to the composition. Therefore, it is crucial that you get the lipoma diagnosed and get proper treatment for it.
What is lipomatosis?
Lipomatosis, also known as hereditary multiple lipomatosis, is a medical condition due to which multiple lipomas start to form in different parts of the body, such as the neck, head, shoulders, back, thigh, etc. This autosomal dominant condition is characterized by the appearance of symmetric lipomas, typically in the extremities and trunk region.
Lipomatosis is also associated with Gardner’s syndrome and Madelung’s disease. The treatment method for single lipoma and multiple lipomas is the same. The fatty lump is excised carefully and the patient is asked to take certain precautions to prevent the formation of these fatty lumps.
What are the side effects of lipoma removal surgery?
Though the lipoma removal procedure is safe and minimally invasive, there are still possibilities that you will experience some side effects from the surgery. The common side effects include:
- Bruising- Immediately after the surgery, there will be bruises around the site from where the fatty lump is removed.
- Swelling- The swelling in the region where the lump existed will be swollen for a week or so. The swelling will subside gradually as the wound heals.
- Infection- There is a possibility that the internal organs may come in contact with external contaminants and cause infection. Even the wound can get infected if it gets wet.
- Injury to the Nearby Structures- In some situations, it is possible that lipoma is present directly over an organ. Hence, during the surgery, the nerves, tissues, or the organ itself may get damaged during the procedure.
- Hematoma Formation- Another side effect of lipoma surgery is blood clot formation. If the wall of a blood vessel is injured during lipoma removal, blood clots may start to form outside the vessel into the surrounding tissue.
- Excessive Scarring- In rare instances, lipoma treatment may leave major scars on the body. It usually happens when the size of lipoma is big and its removal is difficult.
- Seroma- Another side effect of lipoma surgery is the collection of fluid, i.e., blood plasma and inflammatory fluid that is produced by the injured cells. Early or improper removal of stitches can also cause seroma sometimes.
Recovery Tips After Lipoma Surgery
Immediately after the surgery, you will be asked to take complete bed rest for at least 24 hours. The doctor will also prescribe some pain medicine and NSAIDs to reduce your pain, swelling, fever, and also minimize the chances of infection. Before discharge, the doctor will prepare a complete recovery guide that will include self-care tips, precautions, dos, and don’ts as well.
- Do not let the incisions get wet. Avoid taking baths or getting in hot tubs for at least 4 weeks.
- Wash the incision with soap and warm water. Dry the wound and put on new clean bandages. This will prevent the wound from getting infected.
- Apply ice over the wound for the next few days after surgery to reduce the swelling.
- Do not indulge in physical activities, especially lifting heavy weights as they can tear up the stitches.
- Avoid driving for the next few days until approved by the doctor.
- Eat a normal diet that consists of healthy and nutritious items, including fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
If you notice some signs of post-surgery complications, such as excessive bleeding from the wound, persistent swelling, nausea, vomiting, high fever, etc., contact your healthcare provider right away.
How to prevent lipomas?
Generally, lipoma prevention is not possible as it usually occurs due to inherited conditions. They are passed down in families through genes. Therefore, it is almost impossible to prevent them.
However, in one condition, you may be able to prevent lipomas from developing. This is applicable when lipomas are caused by Madelung’s disease. You can prevent the fatty lumps from growing by limiting your alcohol intake.
You can discuss other plausible methods to prevent lipomas with a lipoma specialist in Hyderabad.