Get Painless Treatment for Lipoma in Bangalore with Pristyn Care
Lipomas are not life-threatening or cancerous tumors. They sometimes disappear on their own too. However, in many cases, lipomas keep growing and become huge in size. Due to the increase in the size of the fatty tissues, the blood vessels under the skin get compressed which causes pain. In these circumstances, it becomes crucial to get proper treatment and remove the tumor before it causes nerve injury, hemorrhage, or hematoma.
If you are concerned about lipoma and want to get the lump removed in a painless way, get in touch with Pristyn Care. We employ the latest technique and surgical tools to remove the overgrown fatty tissues from the skin in the safest manner possible. We are associated with top hospitals and clinics in Bangalore with state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology to ensure that you get the best medical care.
Highly Experienced & Trained Plastic Surgeons for Lipoma Treatment at Pristyn Care
In Bangalore, we have a dedicated team of plastic surgeons that are certified and have ample experience in the industry. Our doctors diagnose the condition thoroughly to determine its severity and suggest the most appropriate treatment method. The success rate of lipoma surgery primarily depends on the skills of the surgeon. That’s why our surgeons ensure that they follow every protocol during the entire treatment journey for the safety of our patients.
You can rely on our surgeons and undergo the lipoma excision procedure without any second thoughts. Our medical professionals will help you get rid of lipomas permanently through minimally invasive surgery. They will also provide post-surgery care and follow-ups so that you can recuperate as quickly as possible after lipoma removal.
Pristyn Care Provides Lipoma Treatment at Reasonable Price in Bangalore
The cost of lipoma surgery is determined after accounting for various factors that are given below:
- The size and number of lipomas
- The severity of the condition and pain
- Doctor’s consultation fee
- Technique and equipment used for removal
- Hospital admission and discharge cost
- Medications, if any
- Travel expenses
Due to all these factors, the exact cost of the lipoma removal procedure varies from patient to patient. But at Pristyn Care, we try to make the treatment cost-effective for our patients. We provide free doctor consultation, cab service on the day of surgery, insurance cover, flexible payment options, etc. On average, lipoma removal surgery in Bangalore will cost you around Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000. To get a proper estimate, you can talk to our medical coordinators.
Benefits of Advanced Lipoma Excision Technique
Though there are other non-surgical treatment methods available for lipoma removal, lipoma excision surgery is most certainly the ideal way. It is a treatment method that is preferred by most doctors as it has the following benefits:
- It is a painless
- Lower chances of lipomas recurrence.
- There is no need for hospitalization and the surgery takes only about 30-45 minutes.
- The recovery is also quick and smooth with minimal restrictions.
- Minimum side effects of the treatment
You can understand the benefits of lipoma removal surgery by talking to our experts through online or offline consultation. And to consult with the best lipoma surgeons in Bangalore, you can book an appointment at your convenience.
Schedule Your Appointment with the Best Plastic Surgeons in Bangalore
To book an appointment with the best surgeons in Bangalore, you only need to get in touch with Pristyn Care. You can use any of the following ways:
- Give us a call on the number given at the top of the page and connect with our medical coordinators.
- Fill the “Book Appointment” form and submit your details. Our representatives will get back to you and confirm the appointment at your earliest convenience.
- Download the Patient app and explore the list of doctors available near you. With the help of the app, you can directly schedule an appointment with the doctors at a time and date that suits you.
Regardless of the method, you choose to book an appointment with the doctors, you can opt for online consultation so that you don’t have to visit the clinic to discuss your problem. Our doctors will connect with you over a virtual call and you can ask them any question you want about the treatment plan.
Get Free Consultation For Lipoma Treatment Throughout September At Pristyn Care in Bangalore
To help more and more people in Bangalore, Pristyn Care is offering free consultation for lipoma treatment. You can book an appointment with our doctors without paying any upfront consultation fee and discuss your problem with them openly. Get in touch with us to schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in Bangalore for lipoma removal.
Different Types of Lipomas
Typically, all lipomas are composed of fat tissues. However, in some cases, the lump may consist of blood vessels and other tissues as well. Based on this, lipomas are classified into the following types:Angiolipoma- Contains fat and blood vessels and also causes pain.
- Conventional Lipoma- Contains white fat cells that store energy.
- Fibrolipoma- Consists of fat and fibrous tissue.
- Hibernoma- Consists of brown fat that are responsible for generating heat and helps to regulate body temperature.
- Myelolipoma- This type of lipoma contains fat and tissues that contain blood cells.
- Spindle Cell Lipoma- They have a spindle-like shape of the fat cells.
- Pleomorphic- This type of lipoma has fat cells of different shapes and sizes.
- Adenolipoma- New variant of superficial lipoma in which eccrine sweat glands are present with fatty tumors.
All these types of lipoma are non-cancerous. However, some of them may cause pain and discomfort due to the composition. Therefore, it is crucial that you get the lipoma diagnosed and get proper treatment for it.
What is lipomatosis?
Lipomatosis, also known as hereditary multiple lipomatosis, is a medical condition due to which multiple lipomas start to form in different parts of the body, such as the neck, head, shoulders, back, thigh, etc. This autosomal dominant condition is characterized by the appearance of symmetric lipomas, typically in the extremities and trunk region.
Lipomatosis is also associated with Gardner’s syndrome and Madelung’s disease. The treatment method for single lipoma and multiple lipomas is the same. The fatty lump is excised carefully and the patient is asked to take certain precautions to prevent the formation of these fatty lumps.
What are the side effects of lipoma removal surgery?
Though the lipoma removal procedure is safe and minimally invasive, there are still possibilities that you will experience some side effects from the surgery. The common side effects include:
- Bruising- Immediately after the surgery, there will be bruises around the site from where the fatty lump is removed.
- Swelling- The swelling in the region where the lump existed will be swollen for a week or so. The swelling will subside gradually as the wound heals.
- Infection- There is a possibility that the internal organs may come in contact with external contaminants and cause infection. Even the wound can get infected if it gets wet.
- Injury to the Nearby Structures- In some situations, it is possible that lipoma is present directly over an organ. Hence, during the surgery, the nerves, tissues, or the organ itself may get damaged during the procedure.
- Hematoma Formation- Another side effect of lipoma surgery is blood clot formation. If the wall of a blood vessel is injured during lipoma removal, blood clots may start to form outside the vessel into the surrounding tissue.
- Excessive Scarring- In rare instances, lipoma treatment may leave major scars on the body. It usually happens when the size of lipoma is big and its removal is difficult.
- Seroma- Another side effect of lipoma surgery is the collection of fluid, i.e., blood plasma and inflammatory fluid that is produced by the injured cells. Early or improper removal of stitches can also cause seroma sometimes.
Recovery Tips After Lipoma Surgery
Immediately after the surgery, you will be asked to take complete bed rest for at least 24 hours. The doctor will also prescribe some pain medicine and NSAIDs to reduce your pain, swelling, fever, and also minimize the chances of infection. Before discharge, the doctor will prepare a complete recovery guide that will include self-care tips, precautions, dos, and don’ts as well.
- Do not let the incisions get wet. Avoid taking baths or getting in hot tubs for at least 4 weeks.
- Wash the incision with soap and warm water. Dry the wound and put on new clean bandages. This will prevent the wound from getting infected.
- Apply ice over the wound for the next few days after surgery to reduce the swelling.
- Do not indulge in physical activities, especially lifting heavy weights as they can tear up the stitches.
- Avoid driving for the next few days until approved by the doctor.
- Eat a normal diet that consists of healthy and nutritious items, including fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
If you notice some signs of post-surgery complications, such as excessive bleeding from the wound, persistent swelling, nausea, vomiting, high fever, etc., contact your healthcare provider right away.
How to prevent lipomas?
Generally, lipoma prevention is not possible as it usually occurs due to inherited conditions. They are passed down in families through genes. Therefore, it is almost impossible to prevent them.
However, in one condition, you may be able to prevent lipomas from developing. This is applicable when lipomas are caused by Madelung’s disease. You can prevent the fatty lumps from growing by limiting your alcohol intake.
You can discuss other plausible methods to prevent lipomas with a lipoma specialist in Bangalore.