Consult with the best ENT doctor for Adenoidectomy in Bangalore
The cases of adenoids are high in kids in cities such as Bangalore. The main reason is air pollution in urban cities. Bangalore being a metropolitan city has plenty of things to offer, like jobs and new businesses which makes it the perfect destination for people to visit and find work here. So, a huge number of people come to Bangalore to work which is the reason that the pollution is high. The problem is more prominent in the cases of children. If you are suffering from symptoms or feeling that you might have an adeno virus, you should get treatment for this problem as soon as possible because the longer it stays the more pain it will cause to your kid.
Get the best adenoidectomy treatment at Pristyn Care in Bangalore
The Pristyn Care clinic in Bangalore has capable doctors and ENT surgeons who can perform Adenoidectomy with modern and latest surgical devices. Also, there are some home remedies that can help treat the adenovirus but the problem with the home remedies is that the result is not 100% guaranteed plus even if it cures the condition, the chances of recurrence are high. If you are staying in Bangalore, then you can choose from the Pristyn Care clinic which offers surgical treatment for adenoidectomy. The patient will also be given a cure buddy during the surgical process. In addition, daily reports would be shared with the patient.
How is adenoidectomy performed?
Adenoidectomy refers to the surgical removal of the swollen or infected adenoids that have become inflamed due to viral and bacterial infections. Surgeons may choose to remove adenoids (adenoidectomy) and tonsils (tonsillectomy) simultaneously to reduce respiratory infections and chronic throat inflammation in both glands.
While performing an adenoidectomy, the anesthesiologist administers general anesthesia to help the patient fall asleep or keep them sedated throughout the surgery. The surgeon inserts a small instrument into the mouth to keep it open during the surgery. The infected adenoids are then subsequently located and removed via minute incisions or cauterizing. Once the surgeon removes the adenoids, the surgical site is sealed with the help of a heated device. Heat treatment or cauterization is preferred over surgical sutures to control post-surgery bleeding by reducing the chances of complications. Use of surgical sutures during the procedure.
The doctor may prescribe some medications to help you reduce pain and swelling after the surgery. Adenoidectomy is a daycare procedure that means the patient can go home on the same day of the surgery if the surgeon does not suspect any complications. However, complete recovery after adenoidectomy usually takes around 1 to 2 weeks. Contact Pristyn Care for more information on the best surgical procedures for adenoid removal.
What to expect after an adenoidectomy procedure?
Adenoidectomy is a major surgery where you or your child can suffer from a mild sore throat for around 2 to 3 weeks after the surgery. Therefore, it is important to stay hydrated and drink excess fluid to reduce the pain. The doctors also recommend avoiding spicy food for the first couple of weeks and encouraging desserts and ice-creams to ease the sore throat. The doctor often recommends a good diet and high fluid intake that may include:
- Ice cream
- Fruit juice
- Soft-cooked vegetables
In addition, putting ice in a ziplock and placing it on your throat can provide relief. Ice helps with the pain and reduces swelling. However, the doctor may also suggest avoiding any strenuous activities up to one week after the surgery. If your child has undergone an appendectomy, they can return to school within three to five days after the doctor’s consultation.
Why choose Pristyn Care for adenoidectomy in Bangalore?
Pristyn Care is associated with a few of the best healthcare institutions and renowned hospitals in Bangalore. Our hospitals facilitate modern infrastructure and advanced facilities that ensure a seamless patient experience. We provide daycare surgeries for adenoid removal, which means the patient can go home on the same day of surgery. Some of the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care are -
- Highly experienced ENT specialist- Our team of ENT surgeons is highly experienced and certified to perform advanced adenoidectomy surgeries with a success rate of over 90%. Our doctors offer comprehensive treatment to each patient. The ENT specialists will guide you through the adenoidectomy before the procedure to make you aware of the possible risks during the surgery.
- Personal Care Buddy- Pristyn Care has a unique concept of a ‘personal care buddy’ who is present with the patient on the day of the surgery. The personal care buddy handles all the paperwork and miscellaneous formalities from admission to the hospital till discharge.
- Insurance approval- Pristyn Care assists with the insurance approval for adenoidectomy within 30 minutes. However, the insurance approval depends on the type of your insurance company and the terms and conditions set by them.
- Flexible payment options- Pristyn Care offers several payment options for the treatment of Adenoiditis. We offer a 30% discount on the diagnostic test. Pristyn Care accepts credit cards and cash payments are for adenoidectomy and offers treatment at zero cost EMI.
- Free pick-up and drop facility- Pristyn Care provides free cab services for pick-up and drop-off to each patient within the city on the day of Adenoidectomy.
- Free follow-up consultation- Recovery is an essential part of the treatment. Pristyn Care provides free follow-up consultation along with proper diet plans to all the patients who have undergone Adenoidectomy for a smooth recovery process
- COVID-19 safe environment - Pristyn Care ensures proper sanitization of all the OTs and clinics before each surgery to curb the spread of the COVID. It is our top priority to maintain excellent hygiene and social distancing while providing a seamless patient experience.
Book an appointment with the best ENT specialist for adenoidectomy in Bangalore.
Pristyn Care has some of the best ENT surgeons with years of experience and specialization in adenoid removal surgeries. All the specialists are well trained and skilled in performing advanced treatment for the best outcomes with almost no risks. You can book an appointment with the ENT doctors at Pristyn Care for adenoid removal surgery in the following ways:
- Fill out the patient form on our website www.pristyncare.com. A team of medical coordinators will reach out to you at the earliest and gather details from your end once the form is submitted. They will subsequently fix an appointment with the concerned ENT doctor according to your schedule.
- Connect directly with our medical coordinators via the contact number on our website. Our medical coordinators will connect you with the ENT doctor near your area and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our medical coordinators will arrange an offline or online consultation with our ENT experts near your area at the earliest via video call. A nominal consultation fee will be charged.