The most-advanced Phimosis surgery in Bangalore
Phimosis can turn fatal as the foreskin is not able to retract back. Delaying the treatment of phimosis is not wise as it can further complicate the condition. In adults, the cause of phimosis is an STD, hence you will have to take care of the infections. It can also be caused by long term conditions such as eczema. In this, the skin becomes patchy, red, and swollen. If you are residing in Bangalore and looking for treatment for phimosis, balanitis, then you can visit Pristyn Care clinics. The cost of phimosis treatment in Bangalore is high because of the lack of awareness. Phimosis treatment is performed through laser circumcision which is the most advanced treatment for phimosis. The whole process is completed within a day and the patient can go back home on the same day itself. There is minimum blood loss or cuts during laser circumcision which is why this surgery is in demand in Bangalore.
When is Circumcision surgery needed for medical reasons?
Adult male circumcision might be suggested as a treatment option for various medical conditions, including-
- Recurrent or chronic Urinary Tract Infections
- Recurrent or chronic Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Penile Cancer
If the doctor has suggested you to undergo circumcision as a treatment option for any such problem affecting the penis, it is not wise to delay the treatment. Delaying treatment will further create more complications and worsen your condition. Consult best surgeons at Pristyn Care in Bangalore to undergo safe and successful laser circumcision.
Is it safe to undergo laser circumcision in Bangalore?
Laser circumcision is a minimally invasive laser procedure that removes the foreskin which covers the tip of the penis. Laser circumcision is a fairly safe and very successful surgical procedure when performed by an expert surgeon who specializes in aesthetic and laser procedures. Laser circumcision at Pristyn Care is performed carefully, using minimally invasive surgical techniques by trained, experienced surgeons. Circumcision is performed on a healthy and fit man and there are no cons or disadvantages to not have the laser circumcision performed.
What are the benefits of circumcision surgery?
- Reduced risk of urinary tract infections
- Reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases
- Permanent treatment and prevention from Balanitis and Balanoposthitis
- Treatment option and a decreased risk of Penile cancer in the future
- Decreased Risk of Cervical Cancer in the female partner
- Better hygiene
- Heightened sexual pleasure
Why should you choose laser circumcision instead of traditional circumcision?
Laser circumcision less invasive treatment procedure with many benefits over other traditional approaches for circumcision. Benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser in Bangalore include-
- A quick, 30 minutes, pain-free procedure
- No blood loss during the procedure
- No pain during sexual intercourse
- 100% success rate
- No surgical scar after laser circumcision
- Minimal risk of infection
- No need to get daily-dressing after circumcision
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- Enhances sexual pleasure for female partners
- Can resume a normal lifestyle after the next day.
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for circumcision surgery in Bangalore, which is completed in less than 20 minutes!
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Bangalore
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedure of laser circumcision in Bangalore at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Pristyn Care has some of the best surgeons in Bangalore for the treatment of problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedures such as laser circumcision.
Dr. Venkat, who completed his MBBS, MS from J.N. Medical College Belgaum RGUHS Karnataka/Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and has 12 years of experience in his specialty.
Dr. Nayar Sajeet Gopinathan, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, MAHE University and Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur and has 9 years of experience in his specialty.
Dr. Gaurav Prasad, who completed his MBBS, MS from Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Educations & Research, Kolar, and World Laparoscopy Hospital
Dr. Naveen PG, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kasturba Medical College and Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. SJ Haridarshan, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu and has 20 years of experience in his specialty.
Dr. Vikranth Suresh, who completed his MBBS, MS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Karnataka, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik and Indian Associations of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons.
Dr. Mutharaju K.R., who completed his MBBS, MS from Bangalore Medical College (Bangalore), Armed Forces Medical College (Pune), and Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad and has 13 years of experience in his specialty.
Dr. Sunil Alur, who completed his MBBS, MS from MR Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and has 17 years of experience in his specialty.
Dr. Sanjit Gogoi, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kathmandu University, Nepal, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India and Royal colleges of Surgeons, Edinburgh, and has 5 years of experience in his specialty.
Where are Pristyn Care clinics in Bangalore?
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Bangalore. You can consult expert doctors who specialize in minimally invasive laser circumcision surgery in Bangalore at Pristyn Care’s top associated hospitals. You can consult Pristyn care’s expert doctors at Pristyn Care clinics in Indiranagar, Electronic City, JP Nagar, Koramangala, Kundalahalli, Malleshwaram, Bellandur, Frazer Town, Byatarayanapura and Koramangala.
Laser circumcision is a less procedure that inflicts minimal pain and does not involve any major incisions, cuts, or wounds. Minimally invasive surgical approach makes post-operative recovery pain-free. There are no side effects, risks, or complications after laser circumcision.
Nearest Urology Clinic for Circumcision in Bangalore
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Bangalore. People living near Doddakannelli, Bhoganhalli, Richard Xavier's Colony, Muneshwara Swami Layout, ST bed layout, Indira Nagar, Mallappa Reddy Layout, AK Colony, Kadubeesanahalli, 1st Block Koramangala, Belur Nagasandra, Panathur, Chandana, Ejipura, Anepalya, BTM Layout, HSR layout, Bhuvanappa Layout, Pukhraj Layout, Bilekahalli, Chikkalasandra, Banashankari, Someshwara Nagar, Bendre Nagar, Vinayaka Nagar, Shankarapura, Basavanagudi, Kathriguppe, Vivekananda Nagar, Kanaka Nagar, Jarganahalli, JP Nagar, can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them.
When should you undergo laser circumcision in Bangalore?
Some medical conditions may demand circumcision as a treatment option. Medical conditions affecting the penis such as phimosis, paraphimosis, and balanitis are best treated by circumcision. Apart from the treatment of certain conditions, many men opt to undergo laser circumcision for its sexual benefits and better hygiene.
Laser circumcision in Bangalore is a simple procedure with minimal risks or complications. The patient should apply an ice pack to the groin region for 10- to 20-minute if he has minor discomfort or pain post the procedure. Mild swelling is normal post-surgery, which can be resolved with ice packs. It takes only 10-15 minutes to complete the procedure. The high-intensity laser beam directly acts on the foreskin without damaging the other tissues. There is no blood loss during laser circumcision. Also, there are no wounds, stitches or long-term long term scars.
How is the recovery like after Laser Circumcision Surgery in Bangalore?
You will have no pain or discomfort after undergoing laser circumcision in Bangalore. The doctor will prescribe antibiotics or other medications after the surgery for a speedy recovery and to prevent any discomfort. Make sure to take all prescribed medications on time and follow the instructions given by the doctor. Try to walk a little and keep your body moving. You can take a bath and should maintain proper hygiene to prevent any infections or risks.
In some cases, a patient may have mild swelling after circumcision. The swelling usually goes away in 1 to 2 days not if it is accompanied by pain or other symptoms.
You cannot have intercourse for 3 to 4 weeks after circumcision procedure. Self dissolvable sutures used during circumcision procedure dissolvable in 12 to 15 days after circumcision. Avoid strenuous physical workouts and traveling for long hours for 7-10 days after the procedure. Consult our best surgeons to undergo a successful laser circumcision Bangalore.
Why to choose Pristyn Care for your Circumcision Surgery in Bangalore ?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Bangalore at Pristyn Care-
- Minimally invasive surgical approach
- Painless procedure
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 30 minutes
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional circumcision surgery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
How To Book An Appointment at Phimosis Clinic in Bangalore ?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Bangalore, visit the nearest clinic in Bangalore to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Bangalore.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery -
- During the procedure - The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery - You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure - First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure - If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure - The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision - Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate