Problems affecting the penis such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, and infections have become common in men nowadays. And with the advancement in the medical field, there are modern solutions to such problems now. A patient can undergo the modern procedure of laser circumcision. Laser surgery in Lucknow at Pristyn Care is a less invasive and more advanced procedure. The treatment is safe and minimally invasive with quick recovery. Laser devices use a laser beam to ablate skin tissues and treat the problem. It clearly does not involve going under the knife. A hand-held device enables the surgeon to control the energy to be able to treat patients without much pain. In addition, the focused laser leaves the nearby tissues unharmed. Consult best surgeons to undergo pain-free, safe, and most advanced procedure of circumcision in Lucknow.
If you are looking for phimosis treatment in Lucknow, then Pristyn Care is the one-stop destination for all your requirements. It runs under the supervision of highly competent doctors who have vast experience. Our doctors have successfully treated patients with phimosis in Lucknow. Moreover, we are backed by advanced laser technology which supports us in providing the best treatment and surgeries. The patients looking for laser circumcision treatment in Lucknow should contact us. We are committed to providing you with the best treatment.
At Pristyn Care Clinic, the surgery for phimosis is performed with the advanced laser technique. The laser procedure is a very precise procedure that allows the tissues to be incised with the coagulation of the blood vessels. Unlike traditional circumcision, laser circumcision prevents swelling and pain.
It is a daycare procedure that takes 10-15 minutes and the patient is discharged after post-surgery diagnosis. With negligible side-effects, laser circumcision controls bleeding from the skin resulting in minimal pain, no infection and quick recovery. At Pristyn Care, laser circumcision aims to eliminate the conditions that lead to the narrowing of the foreskin. Therefore, book an appointment and get a hassle-free phimosis treatment in Lucknow.
Laser circumcision is the minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes the excess foreskin from the shaft of the penis. Some medical conditions can lead to a need for circumcision, including:
- Tight foreskin
- Genital warts
- Skin conditions such as Lichen sclerosus
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Pristyn Care provides the best laser circumcision to treat the above-mentioned problems in Lucknow. Laser circumcision is an effective and safe procedure that treats phimosis problems.
Laser circumcision is a safe and highly precise surgical procedure. During the procedure, the surgeon removes the foreskin, which covers the tip of the penis with a laser. With the minimally invasive surgical approach, there is minimal blood loss and faster recovery.
Laser circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer, UTIs (urinary tract infections), and some STIs (sexually transmitted infections). Laser circumcision is also an effective solution for the painful problem of phimosis that occurs when the foreskin becomes too tight, and a man is unable to pull it back over the head of the penis. Laser circumcision can also be performed to treat paraphimosis, which is a similar condition that occurs when the foreskin gets stuck after being pulled behind the tip of the penis.
Laser circumcision is also an effective solution for balanitis, a condition of inflammation of the glans or the head of the penis, due to infection or some other reason. Circumcision may also be suggested if the man tears his foreskin during sex or in an accident. In such cases, circumcision is an easier and more effective option than repairing the foreskin.
Such conditions can be painful, impair sexual function, and make it more hospitable for harmful infections to develop. Consult expert surgeons to undergo safe and successful laser circumcision surgery in Lucknow.
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Lucknow at Pristyn Care-
- 100% precise procedure
- Takes 10-15 minutes to complete
- Painless Circumcision
- Bloodless Circumcision
- Causes no stitches, wounds, or scars
- No side effects
- Does not affect fertility
- No hospitalization after circumcision
- No rest required at home after circumcision
- Daily dressing not required
- Can take a bath the next day
- Suture get dissolved in 4-5 days
- Resume office work from next day
- Sex and masturbation after 3 to 4 weeks
- No pain during sexual intercourse
- A negligible risk for infection
- No risk of phimosis recurrence
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- 100% success rate
You can consult the best surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive laser procedure of circumcision in Lucknow at Pristyn Care clinic. You can get an appointment with the best urologist in Lucknow to undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision.
Dr. Vineet Pathak, who completed his MBBS and MS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences and Shri Ram Chandra Bhanja Medical Medical College (Utkal University) and has 5 years of experience. Consult an expert doctor at Pristyn Care Clinic to undergo laser circumcision in Lucknow to undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision.
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Lucknow. You can consult expert doctors for laser circumcision in Lucknow at Pristyn Care clinic in Gomtinagar and Ashiyana, Sector L of Lucknow.
Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Lucknow from top hospitals in Lucknow associated with Pristyn Care, including-
- Panacea Hospital
- Vaga Hospital
- Indus Lucknow
To consult our expert doctors for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Lucknow, visit the Pristyn Care clinic in Lucknow or consult the doctor online via a video call. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Lucknow are clean, hygienic and COVID- 19 safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision surgery in Lucknow.
Pristyn Care has various clinics in Lucknow. People living near Hazratganj, Qaisar Bagh, Aminabad, Charbagh, Rajajipuram, Aliganj, Purania, Shekhupura, Vishnupuri, Shadab Colony, New Rahim Nagar, Khurram Nagar, Kalyanpur (East), Shivpuri Colony, etc can easily visit Pristyn Care clinic near them.
People living near Lucknow in Lakhimpur, Benti, Purwa, Taura, Mohan, Kakori, Khakhara, Natkur, Bijnor, Fatehganj, Durga Ganj, Digoi, Guramba, Parsau, Jagaur, Behta, Siddhupura, Mohanlalganj, Jaguar, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic in Lucknow to consult the best doctors for laser circumcision in Lucknow.
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Lucknow, visit the nearest clinic in Lucknow to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for yourself at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Lucknow. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision surgery in Lucknow.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate