Pristyn Care offers different surgical procedures to treat anorectal diseases in Lucknow.
Proctologists at Pristyn Care perform advanced anorectal surgeries with a success rate of more than 95%. Some of the surgical procedures for different anorectal diseases are mentioned below:
- Laser piles surgery
- Stapled hemorrhoidectomy (based on severity)
- Laser fissurectomy
- Open fissurectomy (depends on the severity)
- Laser fistula surgery
- LIFT (based on the severity)
- Laser incision and drainage
- Open incision and drainage (not necessary)
What are the different anorectal diseases treated at Pristyn Care in Lucknow?
Pristyn Care treats several major diseases under proctology. Our proctologists are fully trained and provide comprehensive treatment for all the major anorectal diseases, including piles, fissures, fistula, anal abscesses, and pilonidal sinus. Major diseases treated by Pristyn Care are as follows –
- Piles- Piles or commonly referred to as hemorrhoids, is a condition in the anal region when blood vessels become enlarged or swell. These enlarged vessels can either stay inside or protrude outside, making it harder for the person to sit, walk, and pass bowels.
- Anal Fissure- Anal fissure is a condition that occurs as a result of a tear in the thin, moist tissue that appears in the anal lining. This causes grave discomfort and pain to the individual and even result in the formation of anal skin tags.
- Anal Fistula- Anal fistula is a small tunnel or channel that is present inside the anal canal. The fistula connects the abscess (an infected cavity in the anus) to the opening on the skin around the anus. Prolonged abscess infection near the anus or rectum causes an anal fistula.
- Pilonidal Sinus- Pilonidal sinus is a round sac of tissue in the rectal region that contains hair. Prolonged pilonidal sinus can become a cyst due to the skin infection and cause extreme pain.
What are the most common surgical procedures to treat anorectal diseases at Pristyn Care in Lucknow?
Pristyn Care specializes in treating major anorectal diseases in Lucknow, with a success rate of over 95%. Our partnered healthcare institutions offer advanced surgeries with modern equipment that ensure painless procedures and faster recovery. Here are some anorectal diseases treated at Pristyn Care in Lucknow –
- Laser surgery – Laser surgery refers to the treatment of colon, anal, and rectum diseases via laser application. Proctologists use high-energy light to cut or burn the affected tissues safely during the procedure. Laser surgery is a common procedure to treat piles, fistula, fissures, polyps, pilonidal sinus, etc. Laser surgery for anorectal diseases is usually a daycare procedure which means the patient can go home on the same day of surgery after consulting the doctor.
- Sphincterotomy – Sphincterotomy involves small incisions in the internal anal sphincter to release the tension. This procedure is performed under general or local anesthesia, and the patient can go home on the same day of the surgery. The surgeon may perform hemorrhoidectomy, fissurectomy, and fistulotomy alongside sphincterotomy, depending on the type of disease.
- Ligation of the Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT) – LIFT is a treatment where the surgeon makes an incision to separate the skin above the fistula from the sphincter muscles. The fistula is then sealed at both ends and cut open, so it lies flat.
- Incision and drainage – In case of an anal abscess, the surgeon may choose to drain the infected region. The surgeon makes a small incision over the infected area to shorten the length of any fistula that may eventually progress. The wound is then packed with idophor gauze, which is removed after 24 hours.
- Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy – The surgeon uses stapled hemorrhoidectomy to treat the third-degree piles (hemorrhoids that protrude with straining). In this procedure, the hemorrhoids are prolapsed downward by expanding tissues supporting the hemorrhoid. It is achieved by inserting a circular tube into the anal canal. A long thread or suture is placed or woven circumferentially within the anal canal above the internal hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoidal cushions are pulled back up into their normal position within the anal canal.
Benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for the treatment of different anorectal diseases in Lucknow.
- Highly experienced proctologists- A team of the best-in-class proctologists of international repute perform complex surgeries with a success rate of over 90%. Our doctors offer comprehensive treatment to all our patients to guide them through the course of the procedure and make them aware of the risks involved.
- Personal Care Buddy- Pristyn Care has a unique concept of a ‘personal care buddy’ who is present with the patient on the day of the surgery. The care buddy takes care of all the paperwork and various formalities during admission to the hospital till discharge.
- Assistance in insurance approval- Anorectal diseases can pose a high risk of complications, and prolonged treatment can also lead to emergencies and even life-threatening conditions. Therefore, many such diseases are covered under health insurance by several companies. Pristyn Care assists with the insurance approval for laparoscopic surgery within 30 minutes. However, the insurance approval depends on the type of your insurance policy and the terms and conditions set by the insurance provider.
- No cost EMI- Pristyn Care offers various modes of payment for anorectal surgeries at no cost EMI. In addition, we accept credit cards and cash payments for the procedure.
- Free pick-up and drop facility- Commuting before and after surgery can be a major hassle. Pristyn Care provides cab services for free pick-up and drop to each patient within the city on the day of their surgery.
- Free post-surgery consultation- Pristyn Care provides free follow-up consultation after each surgery. Our proctologists offer post-surgery recovery tips and proper diet charts to all the patients after their anorectal surgeries for a faster recovery.
- Following all COVID-19 safety measures- Pristyn Care follows all hygiene protocols before every surgery. We also ensure proper sanitization of all our OTs and clinics before each surgery to curb the spread of the COVID.
Book an appointment with some of the best proctologists in Lucknow through Pristyn Care.
Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare service provider with some of the best hospitals and clinics in Lucknow. Our team at Pristyn Care will connect you with some of the best proctologists in Lucknow and book an appointment according to your schedule.
- Fill out the patient form on our website www.pristyncare.com. A team of medical coordinators will reach out to you at the earliest and fix an appointment with the proctologist near your area according to your schedule.
- You can also connect with our medical coordinators directly through the contact number on our website. The medical coordinator will listen to your query and connect you with the proctologist and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our team of medical coordinators will arrange an offline or video consultation from doctors near your area, charging a nominal consultation fee.