Why does a woman need hymen repair surgery?
In the Indian social structure, virginity is deeply interlinked with the purity and honor of a woman. Indian society's obsession with virginity is not something new. No matter to what extent we raise our voices for women’s empowerment, having sex before marriage is still considered unacceptable.
When it comes to marriage, virginity is a desired factor. In case a woman loses her virginity to another man than her husband, the emotional, physical, and psychological consequences that follow, are often very ugly. Having sex with any man before marriage is strongly labeled as immoral in our culture. Which is the main reason why women in India, even those who come from elite family backgrounds resort to surgical repair of her hymen to present herself as a virgin.
Most women lose their virginity due to unfortunate incidences of sexual assault. These women look forward to repairing their torn hymen not just to make a new beginning but also to bury the traumatic past of her life. Hymenoplasty has been a boon for so many women for their own personal reasons.
At present time, women can get their hymen reconstructed through the advanced hymenoplasty procedure. At Pristyn Care, Lucknow, women can undergo hymenoplasty confidentially without the fear of breach of privacy. Once the sutures heal, no one can determine if a woman has surgically done a hymen repairment. Through the hymenoplasty procedure, women can avoid these traumatic experiences and take control of their future. Pristyn Care offers detailed consultation and advanced hymenoplasty procedures in Lucknow. If you have any queries, contact Pristyn Care.
How Pristyn Care is associated with the best hospitals in Lucknow?
Hymen reconstruction procedure is usually carried out at Pristyn Care clinics in Lucknow. However, in some cases, the patient may have to undergo the procedure at one of Pristyn Care’s partner hospitals in Lucknow. Pristyn Care works in association with some of the best-reputed hospitals in the city. The hospitals are well-equipped with the most advanced treatment techniques and follow all the safety protocols related to COVID.
What to expect during the recovery process after hymenoplasty? Are there any complications?
Hymenoplasty surgery is usually done as a daycare procedure. The surgery may take 1-2 hours depending upon the patient to patient. Hymenoplasty surgery is a clinical procedure and the patient does not require to stay at the hospital until there is any serious complication (which is rare to occur).
- The patient can return home the same day.
- There may light bleeding during the first 48-72 hours after the surgery.
- The woman should avoid lifting any heavy weights or doing any strenuous activities for the next few days.
- In case you have excessive bleeding, call the doctor immediately.
- Avoid taking shower for at least a day after the hymen repair surgery as it may cause infection in the surgical site.Do not douch your vagina at any cost.
- Take off from work for at least 2-3 days after the surgery and limit physical movements.
- Avid consumption of alcohol and smoking for at least 10-14 days post-surgery.
- If performed by experienced gynecologists, hymenoplasty surgery would rarely cause any complications. However, in some cases, patients report experiencing the following side-effects:dizziness
- frequent vaginal bleeding
- intense vaginal itching
- foul-smelly vaginal discharge
- vaginal pain that lasts longer than expected
- vaginal inflammation
Why is hymenoplasty a better option than artificial hymen kits?
Hymenoplasty is considered to be a much more effective way to present repair a hymen as it offers the following benefits:
- Reconstructs the hymen without leaving behind any scars
- Artificial hymen kits may be messy to use. But, hymenoplasty is not.
- Painless procedure (with the use of anesthesia-local or general)
- Dissolvable stitches make the procedure even more convenient
- Takes up only 30-40 minutes to complete
- The use of artificial hymen kits may irritate and infect the vagina. Hymenoplasty makes use of your own tissues, which is why it is much safer.
- Allows the patient to return home on the same day
- Quick and smooth recovery
- Negligible complication rates
Why choose Pristyn Care for Hymenoplasty surgery in Lucknow?
Experienced surgeons for hymenoplasty - The hymenoplasty procedure is performed by specialists who have years of experience in the field. All our gynecologists working in Lucknow clinics and hospitals are highly trained to use the advanced surgical procedures for hymen reconstruction and thus the treatment is very reliable.
Quick and safe procedure - The procedure of hymenoplasty does not take more than an hour to complete. After the completion of the surgery, the patient needs to stay in the hospital for a couple of hours to allow the effect of anesthesia to subside. They can then return home on the same day only. The surgery does not have any major side effects. The patient needs to maintain proper hygiene and the recovery would be completely smooth.
Confidential consultation - You can trust Pristyn Care for a 100% confidential consultation. Your identity, problems, and other aspects of the treatment will be kept completely private.
24x7 Assistance - Pristyn Care provides the patients with support and medical assistance round the clock. The medical coordinators are available throughout the day and the patient can contact them regarding any issue.
How to book an appointment with Pristyn Care in Lucknow for hymen repair surgery?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist in Lucknow. For booking an appointment, you can follow any of the following steps:
- Call on the above-mentioned number and speak to our medical assistant
- Fill the contact form that appears on your right-hand side.
- As you submit the form, one of our representatives will get back to you as early as possible to help you with a convenient appointment. Once your appointment is fixed, visit the doctor right on time for a detailed consultation.