Piles can cause serious complications if left untreated or misdiagnosed. So it is advised to get diagnosed and treated by the best piles doctors in your location [Lucknow]. Proctologists at Pristyn Care can easily diagnose piles through physical examination of the anal area.
Our doctors perform a digital rectal exam where a lubricated finger will be inserted into the rectum. This helps to find out the presence of abnormal or unusual growths. This diagnostic method is widely used to rule out other anorectal diseases like fistula and fissure.
Along with digital rectal exam, piles specialists in Lucknow at Pristyn Care may evaluate the present and past medical and medication history. By doing so, our doctors can find out the root cause of piles and also the presence of any underlying diseases that causes or promotes piles.
A few other diagnostic tests or methods used to examine the lower portion of the colon and rectum are:
Several methods are used to treat, prevent, and cure piles. However, piles doctors at Pristyn Care, Lucknow choose to perform laser treatment because laser piles treatment is one of the best and safest ways to permanently get rid of piles.
- Before undergoing laser piles treatment in Lucknow, our doctor will check all your vital signs like blood pressure [BP], heart rate, respiratory rate, pulse rate, etc.
- Then, depending on your overall health condition, you will be either sedated with local or general anaesthesia. In a few cases, no anestheisa is given.
- Then, laser beams with high energy that are emitted from laser fiber are directed on the swollen and inflamed piles [hemorrhoids].
- The laser energy will shrink the swollen piles without damaging the surrounding healthy tissues.
- Once the procedure is done, you will be shifted to the recovery room, where all your vital signs will be checked once again before discharging.
To undergo the safest hemorrhoid surgery or piles laser surgery in Lucknow, you can visit Pristyn Care, which is one of the safest and best piles clinic in and around Lucknow.