Providing the best care for various urology problems in Lucknow
Though men and women share some similar urological problems, such as UTIs, urine incontinence, and kidney stones, some problems are unique to males. Problems with infertility, erectile dysfunction, penile infections such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, lichen sclerosus, etc can be found in men of all ages. Such issues can be difficult to admit and harder to discuss with your urologist, even for men living in modern cities such as Lucknow. From penile problems like phimosis, balanitis, erectile dysfunction and kidney stones to benign prostatic hyperplasia, Pristyn Care’s best urologists in Lucknow diagnose and treat male patients of all ages, with conditions that impact overall health or hinder the quality of life.
Pristyn Care provides the most advanced urological care, with a comfortable environment where sensitive topics feel easier to discuss. If you have questions or concerns regarding your urinary health or reproductive system or are facing some unusual symptoms, the urologists at Pristyn Care have answers and treatment solutions.
If you’re having trouble urinating or you are waking up in the middle of the night to go, you may need to see a urologist. A urologist can also help if you are having pain in your pelvic area or if you have lost your sex drive.
Common urology problems in men
Balanitis -This condition is an inflammation of the head of the penis. A similar condition, balanoposthitis, refers to inflammation of the head and the foreskin. Balanitis most often occurs in men and boys who have not been circumcised and who have poor hygiene. Inflammation can occur if the skin under the foreskin is not cleaned regularly, allowing debris, dead skin, swear, and bacteria to collect under the foreskin and cause irritation.
Treatment for balanitis depends on the underlying cause. Typically, treatment will include antibiotics or antifungal medications. In cases of severe or recurrent cases, a circumcision may be recommended.
Phimosis – This is a condition when the foreskin of the penis is so tight that it cannot be pulled back to the head of the penis. Immediate medical attention is needed if the condition makes urination painful or impossible.
Treatment of phimosis may include medication to treat the condition. If medications and manual exercises have failed to loosen the foreskin, the urologist may recommend circumcision. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin and is often performed to treat phimosis.
Paraphimosis – Paraphimosis is a medical emergency which can cause serious complications if not treated. Paraphimosis is the condition when the penis gets stuck behind the head of the penis and cannot be pulled back. Paraphimosis can happen after an erection or sexual activity, or due to an injury to the head of the penis.
Treatment of paraphimosis aims to reduce the swelling of the glans and foreskin. Applying ice packs can help reduce swelling. If all measures fail to reduce swelling and allow the foreskin to return to its normal position, the urologist may recommend circumcision as a treatment for paraphimosis.
Kidney stones – Due to their hectic lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits, kidney stones are becoming more common in residents of Lucknow. Kidney stones can cause pain as they move through your urinary tract. Proper diagnosis of kidney stones by blood tests, urine tests or other imaging tests is very important to check the size and location of kidney stones. If the stone is small in size and does not pose risks, the urologists might prescribe medicine to help you pass the stone. Surgery could be necessary if the stone gets stuck along the route.
Symptoms of a kidney stone include having trouble urinating and having cloudy or bloody urine, and strong pain in your side, back, groin, or lower belly. If you have symptoms of a kidney stone, you need to consult a urologist and get immediate attention.
A urologist will also recommend lifestyle changes that may help prevent kidney stones from forming. This includes drinking more water, reducing salt and animal protein in your diet, and avoiding calcium supplements.
Urinary tract infections – Urinary tract infections (UTIs) develop when bacteria get into the urinary tract. UTIs can cause mild to severe pain or burning while urinating and an urgent/ frequent feeling to urinate. UTIs require treatment by an expert urologist in Lucknow right away to keep the infection from spreading from the bladder to the kidneys. Urologists usually prescribe antibiotics to get rid of the infection. The urologist will also talk to you about ways to prevent getting a UTI in the future. Getting the best and proper treatment of UTIs is very important to prevent recurrent UTIs or other complications. Consult the best urologists for UTI treatment in Lucknow at Pristyn Care.
When is the time to visit a urologist?
It is time to consult a top urologist in Lucknow if you are having any of the following symptoms
- Pain, swelling, or tenderness in the penis
- An abnormal discharge from the penis
- Itchy rash, blisters, sores, or small red bumps
- Blood in urine or semen
- An erection that lasts more than 4 hours
- A foreskin that is too tight to move
- Cloudy, foul-smelling urine
- Strong pain in the back, groin or sides
Most advanced urology treatments in Lucknow at Pristyn Care
At Pristyn Care, we offer the best-in-class treatments for almost all urological problems like enlarged prostate, urinary incontinence, kidney stones, urinary tract infections and urethral strictures. We are associated with the top urologists in Lucknow and provide modern laser and laparoscopic treatments for these conditions. All our surgeries are approved by the United States Foods and Drugs Administration and are thus 100% reliable. Also, with a number of Pristyn Care clinics operational throughout Lucknow, you can easily visit the clinic near your place and say goodbye to your discomforts permanently.
- Laser circumcision- Pristyn Care is associated with the best urologists and circumcision specialists in Lucknow. All our doctors are highly qualified and skilled and have treated severe cases of phimosis with negligible complications. Our surgeons have an unparalleled track record in curing phimosis and other penile tissues. The expertise of our doctors, coupled with our advanced treatment procedures ensures a seamless medical experience for you. Visit your nearest Pristyn Care clinic to undergo pain-free laser circumcision in Lucknow.
- Laser hydrocele surgery- If the condition of hydrocele does not heal in time, the doctor may suggest you undergo surgery. Hydrocelectomy is the surgical procedure to treat hydrocele. It is mostly suggested for hydroceles that keep growing in size or are recurrent.. Pristyn Care hospitals provide the best hydrocele laser surgery in Lucknow. Insurance approval is hassle-free and all insurances are covered. There is no upfront payment or running after insurance authorities. Pristyn Care team does all the paperwork and formalities on your behalf. Consult our top surgeons for pain-free laser hydrocele surgery in Lucknow.
- Kidney stone removal- Urologists at Pristyn Care are highly qualified and are absolutely familiar with the modern surgeries and latest equipment and specialize in the most advanced treatment of kidney stones, including URSL, RIRS, ESWL, and PCNL. The type of procedure performed will depend on the size and location of the stone and whether the stone is blocking the urinary tract or not. Modern kidney stone treatments performed by Pristyn Care’s expert urologists are the most successful treatment options for kidney stones and are safe, involve no major incisions, and leave behind no complications or risks. If you or your loved ones are diagnosed or have symptoms of kidney stones, get in touch with the best urologists for kidney stone removal in Lucknow at Pristyn Care.
How To Book an Appointment for the Best Laser Circumcision in Lucknow?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision in Lucknow, visit the nearest clinic in Lucknow to know the solution. A patient can make an appointment via a call or simply, sending us a query. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Lucknow are clean, hygienic and COVID-19 safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision in Lucknow. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision in Lucknow.