Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Lucknow
Pristyn Care promises to offer the best liposuction surgery in Lucknow with proper post-operative care. We use only the most advanced technique for liposuction that offers minimal risk and pain during and after the procedure. Body contour is an integral part of the overall appearance of a person. Our doctors in Lucknow understand the importance of appearance in boosting up the confidence of an individual. Hence, we strive to provide the highest quality liposuction in Lucknow. Pristyn Care clinics in Lucknow use the most advanced technique of liposuction for body enhancement. The VASER or the Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance technique relies on the ultrasound waves to break the stubborn fat cells.
This type of liposuction causes less bruising as there is no to- and fro movement that usually happens with the other procedures. This day-care procedure ensures fast recovery as the incisions made are small and there are minimum chances of any bleeding.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Surgeons of Pristyn Care explain patients liposuction can remove fat cells successfully from the following parts to enhance the overall shape of the body-
- Upper arms
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs (also known as saddlebags)
- Cheeks, neck and chin
- Inner knees
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Lucknow
The doctors of Pristyn Care are highly experienced as well as specialized to get rid of the extra fat to get the perfect body. The doctors are also specially trained in using the most advanced technique to sculpt out fat from specific parts of the body. Their brilliant aesthetic sense and strong attention to detail has made them win many awards as well as being recognized by several associations. Each and every surgeon has the required years of experience as well as necessary medical qualifications required to complete the surgery.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Lucknow?
We work in support of several well-known multispecialty hospitals in Lucknow to guarantee a successful surgical experience. The support from the partner hospitals allow us to offer tailored patient experiences to each individual. We rely on these hospitals primarily for two reasons- using their fully equipped consultation and operating rooms as well as manpower that runs these hospitals. We partner with accredited hospitals so that your surgery is completed successfully and without any hurdles.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
Here is why liposuction is better than other non-surgical options such as medicines, diets, or even coolsculpting.
- It is painless in general as it is performed under the influence of anesthesia that ensures minimal pain and discomfort.
- The results are immediate with liposuction as compared to stricts diet regimes or coolsculpting.
- More volume of fat can be removed in one go during liposuction than others.
- Liposuction, or lipoplasty, guarantees accurate and permanent results as the fat cells are removed.
- Also, it can be performed with other cosmetic surgeries such as tummy tuck, breast reduction, or facelift.
- The whole procedure of liposuction is completed within 45 mins to one hour. Afterwhich, you are free to go home.
- You can resume daily activities within 48 hours of the procedure.
- Compared to other types of liposuction, VASER liposuction used by Pristyn Care doctors ensures faster recovery than any other type of liposuction.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
- The body reshapes into a more beautiful and enhanced shape. Wear tight-fitting clothes to show off the body.
- You can finally start living healthily as you have to follow a proper diet and exercise regularly to prevent further fat deposition.
- Your confidence and self-esteem takes a jump now that you are delighted and satisfied with the results.
- In the longer run, liposuction is a much more cost-effective option than others as you don’t have to spend regularly for medicines or herbs.
- Your relationship with colleagues and families take a massive shift as you are not troubled about your looks anymore.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
On our quest of serving patients and guaranteeing that they have a comfortable and seamless surgical experience, here are some benefits promised by us-
- We promise that we are maintaining absolute safety and protection of all our patients undergoing liposuction at our partner-hospitals in Lucknow.
- For the ease of our patients, we are arranging cab facilities to pick-up and drop off patients on the surgery day free of cost.
- Our Care Buddy makes sure that your hospitalization is extremely smooth and quick at our partner-hospital.
- Post-surgery, you can choose to go for follow-up consultation without paying any extra penny within 7 days.
- We maintain complete transparency with all our patients when it comes to making payments for the procedure. We only accept cashless and online payment methods for the same.
- We offer a zero cost EMI option to all our patients for financing the whole procedure. In this way, we only charge what we promised.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Lucknow?
Liposuction is an affordable procedure to consider in Lucknow. Afterall, it is a surgical procedure that requires only one time payment. However, do know that liposuction is not covered by most of the health insurance companies in Lucknow as it is considered as a cosmetic procedure. And majority of the medical insurance plans do not offer even partial coverage for the cost of cosmetic surgeries such as gynecomastia surgery, LASIK, etc. and liposuction. Therefore, if you were planning to finance the procedure via insurance, it is time to consider other options.
Speak with someone from the financial team of the particular hospital or clinic you have decided to undergo liposuction. They can surely help with you in this. You can also get an estimated cost from them to complete the procedure. Generally, the estimated price range provided includes the following-
- The volume of fat removed in one sitting
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- The surgical equipment and technology used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of private rooms
- The specific area and where liposuction is performed
- Medicines given to the patient during the procedure
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Lucknow
Residents from common places in Lucknow including Alambagh, Aminabad, Asharfabad, Ashiyana, Aurangabad Jagir, Adil Nagar, Bakshi Ka Talab, Balaganj, Barel, Bangla Bazar, Bagiamau, Butler Colony, Bijnor, Cantonment, Charbagh, Chowk, Civil Lines, Daliganj, Devariya, Dubagga, Faridi Niagar, Gadia, Golf City, Gomti Nagar, Gomti Nagar Extension, Gosainganj, Gulistan Colony, Hasanganj, Husainabad, Husainganj, Hazratganj, Halibut Mau Mawaiya, Indira Nagar, Itaunja, Jankipuram, Jaitikhera, Kakori, Kamta, Kasimpur Viruha, kathigera, Krishna Nagar, Lalkuan, LDA Colony, Madiyanva, Malihabad, Maunda, Mohanlalganj, Mubarakpur, Mohibullapur, Nilmatha, Nishat Ganj, Old Labour Colony, Omaxe City, Preeti Nagar, Para Kunwar, Purseni, Paliya, Qaiserbagh, Rajajipuram, Rajendra Nagar, Rudrawara, Sarfarazganj, Sanjay Gandhi Puram, Sikanderpur Khurd, South City, Sursanda, Telibagh, Thakurganj, Transport Nagar, Triveni Nagar, Vasant Kunj, Vibhuti Khand, Viraj Khand, Wazirganj, etc. can easily choose to undergo liposuction from Pristyn Care. Book an appointment without any further delay.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Lucknow
Residents from neighbouring cities also can choose to undergo liposuction in Lucknow. People from Purwa, Dewa, Kakori, Nagram, Maurwan, Mahilabad, Auras, Sandila, Itaunja, Zaidpur, Sidauli, Mohan, Rasulabad, Mahmudabad, Satrikh, Farrukhabad, Shahjahanpur, Allahabad, Banda, Etawah, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Firozabad, etc. can also book an appointment for gynecomastia consultation at our clinics in Lucknow.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Lucknow?
In Lucknow, people from various places such as Halibut Mau Mawaiya, Indira Nagar, Itaunja, Jankipuram, Jaitikhera, Kakori, Kamta, Kasimpur Viruha, kathigera, Krishna Nagar, Lalkuan, LDA Colony, Madiyanva, Malihabad, Maunda, Mohanlalganj, Mubarakpur, Mohibullapur, Nilmatha, Nishat Ganj, Old Labour Colony, Omaxe City, Preeti Nagar, Para Kunwar, Purseni, Paliya, Qaiserbagh, Rajajipuram, Rajendra Nagar, Rudrawara, Sarfarazganj, Sanjay Gandhi Puram, etc. can book an appointment with us.
You can download and install the Pristyn Care app from Play Store and App Store. The app helps in consulting with a doctor of your choice without the need of stepping out of your home. However, if the doctor sees fit, you may have to visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic. Here is how you can use the app for an appointment.
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session
You can also give us a call at the above mentioned number and speak with any of our medical coordinators to book an appointment as per the doctor’s availability. Or, fill in the details of the patient on the contact form you can find on this page. Someone from our team gets back to you at the earliest to answer any queries. By clicking on the ‘Book Appointment’ found on the top right hand corner of the page, you can fill in the details.
It is possible for you to book an online consultation by clicking on the Online Consultation option from the ‘For Patients’ menu you can find on the top. After being redirected to another page, select the category for which you want to book an appointment. Complete the details on the contact form and make payment via online method. A medical coordinator gets back to you within half an hour and connects you with an available doctor. Now you can complete the online consultation.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.