How does laser vaginal tightening treatment work?
Laser vaginal tightening is a non-surgical treatment that is performed by an expert gynaecologist who has training and expertise in performing cosmetic gynecologist procedures. The procedure is carried out in order to reduce vaginal laxity and tighten the vaginal walls, which will boost the overall vaginal health. The aim of laser vaginal tightening is to-
- Tighten the vaginal canal
- Reduce laxity
- Improve sensations during sex
- Strengthen the pelvic floor muscles that have been overstretched or weakened after pregnancy or menopause
- Repair the perineal damage from vaginal tears or an episiotomy during a vaginal delivery.
- Treat severe cases of pelvic organ prolapse (the condition in which the pelvic organs such as the urinary bladder or bowels shift from their regular place and slip into the vaginal canal). Multiple sessions of laser vaginal tightening are required in case of pelvic organ prolapse. Severe pelvic organ prolapse might need surgery.
To learn more about laser vaginal tightening or find out how this treatment may benefit you, meet our specialist gynaecologist in Lucknow by booking your appointment with us.
When will I experience the results after laser vaginal tightening treatment?
You will be able to feel positive results of the laser vaginal tightening procedure almost immediately after a session. Most females report on experiencing remarkable differences when they have intercourse after the procedure and improved bladder control. Laser V-tightening treatment works by boosting the collagen production in the vaginal area, which continues to deliver improvements and benefits in the coming time. For most females, the recommended course of vaginal tightening treatment is 4 to 6 sessions, each carried out 3 to 4 weeks apart. Give us a call to make your appointment with our expert gynaecologist and gain the benefits of laser vaginal tightening in Lucknow.
What are the benefits of laser vaginal tightening?
There are many potential benefits of laser vaginal tightening treatment, including:
- Reduced laxity
- Improved lubrication
- Reduced vaginal dryness
- Heightened vaginal sensitivity during intercourse
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Better ability to reach orgasm
- Relief from stress urinary incontinence
- Successful treatment of pelvic organ prolapse
- Overall improvement in the female’s sex life
Schedule your consultation with the best gynecologists for laser vaginal tightening treatment in Lucknow
Our skilled, certified, accredited gynecologists have a remarkable record of successfully performing laser vaginal tightening procedures in Lucknow. To get relief from the problem of vaginal laxity and regain your vaginal health and sensations, book an appointment at Prsityn Care clinic for laser vaginal tightening in Lucknow by calling our number or filling out the “Book Appointment” form. You can also make your appointment with our expert cosmetic gynecologists by downloading our free mobile application that goes by the name “Pristyn Care”. The gynaecologist will let you help you attain maximum benefits from the procedure and set realistic expectations. You can also consult our gynecologist online from the comfort of your home by booking an online consultation.
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless and painless, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4 depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas, vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days whereas, vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after. Whereas, vaginoplasty needs recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifics and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.