Get Most Advanced Vaginal Tightening Treatment in Pune
In order to keep the vaginal muscles tight and moist, doctors suggest that the first and foremost thing is to stay away from products such as creams, gels, oils or even oral medications that have high quantities of harmful chemicals. Our gynaecologists in Pune explain that these products can actually lead to complications in vaginal health as these disrupt the normal pH balance in the vagina.
But, laser treatment for vaginal tightening is the most advanced technique to tighten the vagina and has quick and long-lasting effects. The CO2 laser is used in this process to tighten the walls of the vagina and make it elastic again without using any harmful chemical. The treatment is completely safe and has no side effects.
Highly Experienced Vaginal Tightening Doctors In Pune
Once a patient makes the decision of undergoing vaginal tightening, the next step is to find a gynaecologist. It is of grave importance to choose an experienced and skilled gynaecologist to guarantee the maximum effectiveness of the procedure. The team of doctors in Pune have all the necessary medical qualifications and skills right up their sleeves to perform the surgery successfully. Moreover, our doctors explain the procedure in detail to our patients so that they can make an informed decision. Also, we understand that vaginal laxity is something that several women are skeptical to talk about. Therefore, we ensure that the consultations are performed with complete privacy.
Why undergo Vaginal Tightening from Pristyn Care?
We provide vaginal tightening with the most advanced CO2 laser that allows patients to be back on their feet at the earliest. Keeping the patient’s needs and wants, the whole procedure is performed. In this way, we minimize the obstacles usually patients come across during the entire patient journey. For a hassle-free and smooth surgical journey, we offer the following-
- Cab services to pickup and drop off services at their doorstep free of cost
- Consultation with doctors in private to allow patients speak freely
- To reduce waiting time, all our appointments are pre-booked
- Maximum transparency with patients in all matters, especially on the financial front
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless and painless, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4 depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas, vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days whereas, vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after. Whereas, vaginoplasty needs recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifics and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.