Get Most Advanced Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Pune
Pilonidal sinus is quite a prevailing problem in a city like Pune. The doctors also affirm the rising cases of pilonidal sinus over the last decade. It is predominantly found in young men, but these days even the students who sit for long periods of time to study are also found to be at higher risks of pilonidal sinus. Sitting too much and having unhealthy eating habits are among the major risk factors for pilonidal sinus. Initially, there may not be much discomfort but the condition turns extremely painful in a matter of a few weeks only.
Fortunately, people residing in Pune can have easy access to the excellent daycare treatment of pilonidal sinus at Pristyn Care. We are super specialists in proctology and house the best surgeons across the country. We ensure that every patient gets proper attention and care as their good health is our utmost priority. Pristyn Care specialists provide detailed consultation and thorough diagnosis to review the severity of the pilonidal sinus in a patient. Hence, there is no blind rushing into the treatment unless the patient is at ease and convinced.
So, if you too are seeking the best possible treatment in Pune, Pristyn Care is just the right choice. Our treatment procedures are approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
Why Is Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Necessary?
Pilonidal cyst/sinus occurs when the coarse hair penetrates the skin and gets lodged. The infected cyst and the internal hole or sinus that develops and gets infected cause too much discomforts. The condition is extremely painful that the person cannot walk, sit or even wear fitted clothes. There is a constant state of pain, swelling and hence the misery. About 80% of the cases of the pilonidal sinus turn severe and cannot heal without a surgery.
When left untreated for months, pilonidal sinus can have dreadful complications. Some of the complications related to untreated pilonidal sinus are:
- Infected cyst oozing out with pus or infectious substance
- Frequent bleeding from the cyst
- Higher chances of skin cancer (squamous cell carcinoma)
- Formation of more than one tunnel or sinuses under the skin
Therefore, in order to keep away from these complications, immediate treatment is necessary as soon as the symptoms start to surface.
Highly Experienced Surgeons In Pune
When the patient makes the decision to undergo surgery, the next crucial step is to carefully choose the right surgeon. Qualification and expertise of the doctor in carrying out the pilonidal sinus surgery is nothing to be compromised with. Making compromises with treatment can have undesired repercussions. Therefore, picking up the best of healthcare providers is a must to get rid of a pesky problem like pilonidal sinus.
At Pristyn Care, we have some of the best pilonidal sinus surgeons in Pune. All the surgeons are highly qualified, skilled and well conversant with the modern treatment procedures. The doctors and the Pristyn Care team members strive hard to make the treatment smooth. Hence, our patients are ensured to receive the seamless surgical experience as promised.
Some of the best pilonidal sinus surgeons of Pristyn Care in Pune are:
- Dr. Kundan Kharde: Qualification- MD - Physician, MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Experience- 12 Years Experience
- Dr. Milind Joshi: Qualification- MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Diploma In Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Experience- 21 Years Experience
- Dr. Pankaj Waykole: Qualification- MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Experience- 12 Years Experience
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With The Best Hospitals In Pune?
Pristyn Care is associated with the most-reputed and well equipped hospitals in Pune. Some of our partner hospitals in Pune are Columbia Asia, AHLL Spectra, Global Multispeciality Hospital, 7-Orange Hospitals, Rising Medicare Hospital, Chellaram Hospital, Lifepoint Multispeciality Hospital, Vishwaraj hospital, etc.
All the partner hospitals in the city have the latest technology for pilonidal sinus treatment. The hospitals follow extensive standards of hygiene, sanitization and have the modern infrastructure too. Thus, in no way, Pristyn Care partnered hospitals lag behind in extending the most comfortable stay to each and every patient.
What Is The Estimated Cost Of Pilonidal Sinus Treatment In Pune?
Other cost determining factors for pilonidal sinus treatment are:
- The type of surgery (conventional or modern)
- Extent or severity of the condition
- Choice of hospital and the surgeon
Pristyn Care offers modern laser based surgery to cure pilonidal sinus at a reasonable cost. As the laser treatment comes under the outpatient procedures, there are no expenses for extended hospital stay. Also, Pristyn Care team actively helps in getting insurance clearance for the treatment. So, the treatment at Pristyn Care is affordable without any compromises.
Why Laser Treatment For Pilonidal Sinus Is A Better Option?
- The best surgeons of Pristyn Care perform the laser treatment with their team. The laser treatment is the advanced and minimally invasive procedure.
- The laser treatment is totally painless. The patient remains under the influence of the anesthesia during the treatment. The patient feels minimal discomfort even when the anesthesia wears off.
- Provides permanent riddance from the problem with high success rate.
- It is a quick procedure that completes under 30 minutes. This enables the patient to go back home on the same day.
- Fast and smooth recovery period. The patient recovers completely in 2-3 days as there are no wounds or stitches left behind to heal.
Why Choose Pristyn Care For Pilonidal Sinus Treatment?
Pristyn Care houses some of the super specialists in proctology. At Pristyn Care, we want to make sure that the patient gets free from the problem as fast as possible. And our dedicated team members work collectively to make this happen without any hiccup for the patient. Let’s further put forth some more benefits of choosing treatment for pilonidal sinus at Pristyn Care:
- Only the trained surgeons perform the laser treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeons carry out the laser treatment with absolute precision and no scarring.
- From consultation till the discharge from the hospital after the treatment, we provide assistance at every step. A dedicated care buddy from Pristyn Care ensures zero inconvenience at the hospital. The care buddy helps out with the hospital formalities, fast admission, and discharge from the hospital. Thus, neither the patient nor their family has to face any difficulty.
- Free cab service from home to hospital and return on the day of the surgery is another USP of Pristyn Care. The free pick up and drop for the patient and his/her attendant helps in avoiding the discomforts while commuting for the treatment and prevents any delays.
- Pristyn Care also offers free follow up visits to the doctor after surgery . The free follow up post-surgery encourages the patient to visit the doctor on time. And, the patient’s recovery is observed carefully by the doctor. Our doctors also provide a set of instructions with the recommended diet while recovering.
- As a constant effort to prioritise the health and safety of the patient, Pristyn Care follows all the measures to prevent COVID-19 spread at all the clinics and partner hospitals.
Nearest Clinic For Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Pune
People in Pune who are in need of a surgery for pilonidal sinus can get in touch with Pristyn Care. Our clinics are at different locations in Pune such as Hadapsar, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Baner, Viman Nagar, Kothrud, etc. These clinics are easily accessible from Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshalekha society, Sagar Society. Thus it is easy to fix the appointment at the nearby Pristyn Care clinic. Multiple operational clinics in Pune that are accessible without difficulty make it easier for people to consult a specialist without travelling to far off places.
Nearest Cities To Best Pilonidal Sinus Clinic In Pune
People living in the neighbouring cities of Pune can also opt for laser treatment at Pristyn Care. People from Pimpri, Khadki, Alandi, Kharakvasla, Dehu, Chakan, Koregaon, Talegaon Dabhade (nearby places of Pune) can easily consult with our specialist doctors by fixing their appointment at their desired Pristyn Care clinic in Pune.
How to Book an Appointment With The Best Treatment Centre In Pune?
People in Pune who are currently dealing with pilonidal sinus can book their online appointment at the Pristyn Care clinic near to their residence. There are two ways to get a confirmed appointment with the doctor. You can call us on the number mentioned on this page directly or by filling out the detail form appearing on the right hand side. One of our medical representatives will get back to you to fix the appointment as soon as you submit the details in the form.
You can also download the Pristyn Care application on your phone. From the app, you can directly get in touch with one of our doctors for detailed consultation. The application enables the patient to talk to the doctor after reviewing their qualification and experience. And, it is all the more comfortable for you to consult directly from your home. But, you will be required to visit the clinic once for thorough diagnosis of the condition.