Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Lucknow
People in Lucknow try for various non-surgical options such as body reshaping exercises, pills, diet plans, specialized garments, essential oils, and massage creams. However, none of these are as effective as gynecomastia surgery. At the Pristyn Care clinic in Lucknow, we offer the best gynecomastia surgery through liposuction and gland excision. Our doctors are highly specialized and possess a great aesthetic sense that ensures successful gynecomastia surgery. We rely only on the latest technique of liposuction which is the Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance to enhance body contour and shape. The newest technology ensures fast recovery and minimal pain during recovery.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Lucknow
We pride ourselves on aligning with some of the best cosmetic surgeons in Lucknow. We make sure that every patient has completed the necessary years of training required to make them specialists in this field. Our doctors are specialized in using the most advanced technology to cure gynecomastia of all grades and types. Each of the doctors is medically licensed to perform the surgery with proper precautions at our partner hospitals in Lucknow.
Why One Should Consider Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Our doctors offer each patient a customized patient experience after understanding their particular needs. This ensures the satisfaction of each patient after the surgery. We provide the following additional services to every patient undergoing the treatment-
- Free cab facilities to every patient undergoing the surgery
- Discounted rates on the diagnostic tests from partnered diagnostic centers
- Zero cost EMI financing option for patients
- Post-operative instructions provided by surgeons for faster recovery
- Hassle-free admission guaranteed by assistance from coordinators
- Follow up consultation provided by us free of the additional cost
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
- Doctors make incisions of 1-2 cm that do not cause any visible scarring even after the surgery.
- Performed on an outpatient basis which means the patient can go back home.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- Resume work on the second day of the recovery itself.
- The skin texture is smooth and uniform after the surgery.
- The results are visible within 6 weeks after the surgery.
- Lesser chances of infection or any other complication occurring.
- It is a painless procedure as the whole process is performed under the influence of anesthesia.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Lucknow
We are open to serve patients from various localities such as Alambagh, Aminabad, Asharfabad, Ashiyana, Aurangabad Jagir, Adil Nagar, Bakshi Ka Talab, Balaganj, Barel, Bangla Bazar, Bagiamau, Butler Colony, Bijnor, Cantonment, Charbagh, Chowk, Civil Lines, Daliganj, Devariya, Dubagga, Faridi Niagar, Gadia, Golf City, Gomti Nagar, Gomti Nagar Extension, Gosainganj, Gulistan Colony, Hasanganj, Husainabad, Husainganj, Hazratganj, Halibut Mau Mawaiya, Indira Nagar, Itaunja, Jankipuram, Jaitikhera, Kakori, Kamta, Kasimpur Viruha, kathigera, Krishna Nagar, Lalkuan, LDA Colony, Madiyanva, Malihabad, Maunda, Mohanlalganj, etc. You can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Lucknow for a detailed consultation with any of the surgeons.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Lucknow who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Lucknow. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.