Best Laser Circumcision in Kanpur
Pristyn Care, with its cutting edge technology and specialized doctors, has successfully performed laser circumcision in Kanpur. In India, people are still hesitant to share their intimate health problems because of the social pressure. Circumcision is the process of removal of the foreskin of the penis which is one of the treatments for phimosis.
Most Advanced Phimosis Treatment in Kanpur
Phimosis is a problem characterized by difficulty in retracting the foreskin, which is too tight to be pulled back. It is commonly found in infants and sometimes in adults. Phimosis is classified into two:
- Congenital or acquired: the problem is due to the foreskin adhesions that are present naturally from birth and failed to develop in childhood. This may also appear in adults which may be caused by bacterial or inflammatory causes.
- Tightened or untightened: depending on the degree of narrowing of the foreskin.
If this problem is left untreated, it may result in progressive strangling of the glans. At Pristyn Care, laser circumcision in Kanpur has intervened to eliminate the conditions that lead to narrowing of the foreskin, preventing it from exposing itself.
Symptoms of phimosis
- Inflammation of the penis
- Redness and swelling
- Lack of sensation
- Pain during intercourse
- Foreskin expands when you pee which can be painful
- There may be blood in the toilet
Causes of phimosis
- Infection of foreskin
- Poor hygiene leading to balanitis
- Previous foreskin injury
- Foreskin forcibly retracted before it is ready
- Lichen sclerosus which is caused by hormonal imbalance
How do doctors diagnose phimosis?
The doctor may see the above symptoms and physically examine the condition. Depending on the situation he suggests you the right treatment.
Circumcision - Laser Treatment For Phimosis in Kanpur
The phimosis operation can be performed with the modern laser technique which is very precise. The laser procedure allows the tissues to be incised with the coagulation of the blood vessels. As a result, it avoids the swelling and pain which is produced by traditional surgery. Suturing is optional as the laser is used to bring together the cut edges. This procedure allows exact amount of skin and mucous membrane to be removed.
Laser circumcision is very effective procedure as it controls bleeding from the skin resulting in minimal pain and quick recovery. The procedure takes 10-15 minutes and the patient is discharged after post-surgery diagnosis. There are no side-effects of laser circumcision. There is no risk of infection, hemorrhage or other complications as compared to conventional methods.