Get painless and stitchless laser circumcision in Kanpur
Pristyn Care provides advanced laser-assisted circumcision in Kanpur. Laser circumcision is a non-invasive method of foreskin removal that does not involve cuts, stitches, wounds, long-term scars, and inflicts no pain. It is a highly safe and effective technique of circumcision that does not cause any harm or damage to the penis. Also, the laser circumcision offered by us is approved by USFDA and performed by experienced circumcision surgeons in Kanpur. Thus, if you have been looking for the right place to get painless circumcision, Pristyn Care is just the place for you. Call us to book your appointment with one of our specialists near you in Kanpur.
Why should you choose laser circumcision over conventional circumcision surgery?
In the advanced laser procedure, the laser device cuts the foreskin without causing damage or trauma to the nearby tissue, enabling faster recovery and less postoperative pain.
Other benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser include-
- A quick, 30 minutes, pain-free procedure
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- No bleeding during the procedure
- Very high success rate- more than 95%
- No surgical scar after laser surgery
- Almost nil risk of infection
- No need to get daily dressing after circumcision
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- Resume a normal life routine within 48 hours b
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
- Faster recovery within 5-7 days
Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for a circumcision operation in Kanpur.
Who needs to undergo circumcision?
One of the most common medical reasons for circumcision is phimosis. Phimosis is a foreskin problem characterized by difficulty in retracting the foreskin, that is too tight to be pulled back. It is commonly found in infants and sometimes in adults. Phimosis is classified into two forms-physiological and pathological phimosis
Physiological phimosis is the problem in which the foreskin adhesions that are present naturally from birth and failed to develop in childhood.
Pathological phimosis mostly appears in adults which may be caused by bacterial or inflammatory conditions.
If phimosis is left untreated, it may result in the progressive strangling of the glans. The doctor suggests surgery for phimosis when it cannot be cured by nonsurgical treatment options.
Other medical reasons for male circumcision include:
- Paraphimosis: A semi-emergency condition in which the foreskin gets stuck behind the shaft of the penis, forming a tight ring around it.
- Balanitis- Inflammation of the head of the penis (glans penis)
- Balanoposthitis: Inflammation of both glans penis and the foreskin
- Posthitis- Inflammation of the foreskin
In addition, lichen sclerosis (skin disease), recurrent urinary infections, and genital warts can also be treated through circumcision
Other than medical reasons, some males may choose to get circumcised for cosmetic purposes, or improved sexual performance.
Why Pristyn Care should be your first choice for laser circumcision surgery in Kanpur?
We offer the following benefits to the patients undergoing circumcision surgery:
- Advanced non-invasive laser technique
- No overnight hospitalization-Outpatient/daycare procedure
- A team of expert surgeons performs laser surgery
- Complete privacy and confidentiality
- Deluxe room at the hospital
- Care Buddy to look after the paperwork and other formalities at the hospital
- Free pickup and drop to and from the hospital on the day of the circumcision surgery
- A flexible payment system and no upfront payment is required
Highly Experienced and Dedicated Circumcision Doctors In Kanpur
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in laser circumcision surgery in Kanpur at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. We have some of the best surgeons in Kanpur for the treatment of penile problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc.
You can consult our expert doctor for circumcision, Dr Govind Trivedi, who completed his MBBS from Kanpur University in 1993, MS - General Surgery from Doctor Bhimrao University, Agra in 1999 and Surgical Training Course in Laser in Treatment of Proctology from Integral Institute of Medical Science And Research and has 26 years of experience.
Get in touch with us to book an appointment with the best doctor for circumcision in Kanpur.
How to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care circumcision doctor in Kanpur?
It is simple to consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser circumcision in Kanpur.
You can call us directly on the given number or submit the appointment form. Our multispeciality clinics in Kanpur are clean, hygienic, and COVID-19 safe You can also choose online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. One of our medical coordinators will confirm your appointment.