Get Most Advanced Hysterectomy In Kanpur
Hysterectomy is the surgical treatment procedure for a number of gynecological problems like fibroids, uterine prolapse, endometriosis, etc. According to statistics, nearly 6 out of 100 Indian women in the age group 30-49 years undergo hysterectomy. The numbers are higher for the age group of 45-49 years, with 11 out of 100 women undergoing the procedure. Since the surgical procedure is so common, it is important to ensure that the surgery is carried out in a medically safe and complication-free manner.
Women in Kanpur who require to undergo hysterectomy for the treatment of gynecological issues can get in touch with Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care in Kanpur has a team of the most experienced laparoscopic surgeons on board. The laparoscopic hysterectomy procedure offered by Pristyn Care is highly effective and 100% safe. So do not delay any further, contact Pristyn Care for the best treatment of your gynecological problems.
Why Is Hysterectomy Necessary?
Hysterectomy is a common surgical procedure performed in females that becomes necessary in the case of a serious uterine problem. A severe uterus or ovary related condition can cause symptoms like pelvic pain, heavy periods, irregular periods,etc.
Gynecologists recommend hysterectomy in the following medical conditions:
- Uterine fibroids- These are the abnormal benign tumors (non-cancerous mostly) that form on the uterine walls and lead to impaired functioning of the uterus. Hysterectomy is necessary when fibroids grow large, multiple or become clustered.
- Endometriosis- It is a common and extremely painful condition where the inner lining of the uterus is called endometriosis grows bigger, cause heaviness in the pelvic region and along with heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Uterine prolapse- It is the condition in which the uterus or a part of it droops into the vagina due the weakening of the ligaments and muscles of the pelvis.
- Uterine polyps- Polyps are the finger-like outgrowths hanging on the walls of the uterus. Polyps also cause similar symptoms like irregular menstrual bleeding, spotting, infertility, etc.
Doctors also advise uterus removal to treat ovarian cancer, fallopian cancer, and cervical cancer.
Highly Experienced Hysterectomy Surgeons In Kanpur
Pristyn Care is associated with the top gynecologists and hysterectomy surgeons in Kanpur. All our surgeons are highly qualified, experienced and have a great track record of successfully performing hysterectomy. Also, it is noteworthy that our surgeons use advanced laparoscopic technique for uterus removal that is minimally invasive in nature.
So, if you require to undergo hysterectomy, get in touch with us to book an appointment with one of our specialists in Kanpur.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Kanpur?
At Pristyn Care, we constantly strive to deliver the best treatment experience to all our patients. To assure this, Pristyn Care is associated with the top super-speciality hospitals in Kanpur. Our partner hospitals are fully equipped with advanced technologies and surgical equipment. The laparoscopic technique of uterus available at our partner hospitals combined with the expertise of our surgeons create a seamless surgery experience for the patient.
In addition to this, the staff members at our partner hospitals are extremely professional courteous in nature. The patient faces absolutely no trouble during their stay at the hospital. Hence, it is absolutely safe to choose Pristyn Care to undergo hysterectomy in Kanpur.
Why Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Is A Better Option?
Laparoscopic hysterectomy is a better option than conventional open surgery. The laparoscopic procedure of uterus removal minimal access to the body. The laparoscopic surgery offered by Pristyn Care in Kanpur is considered the best treatment since it uses a laparoscope to get a better view of the uterus and surrounding organs during the operation.
Benefits of opting laparoscopic hysterectomy are:
- No need for multiple major incisions or cuts on the abdomen
- Painless surgery with the use of anesthesia
- Short stay surgery-discharge within 48 hours
- Takes only 40-45 minutes to complete the procedure
- Fast and painfree recovery period
- Negligible risks for postoperative complications like infections and bleeding
Why Choose Pristyn Care For Hysterectomy?
Pristyn Care is among the fastest growing healthcare provider chains that is uniquely based on the asset-light model. Pristyn Care teams work round the clock to bridge the existing loopholes in the treatment journey of a patient.
- We offer 24×7 assistance at every step, from booking the consultation till discharge after the hysterectomy.
- Our surgeons use advanced and seamless laparoscopic techniques for hysterectomy.
- Pristyn Care team helps in fast insurance claims approval for the patient. This participation in the insurance approval process saves the patient and their family from a lot of stress and hassle.
- Dedicated Care Buddy from Pristyn Care to manage all the paperwork and other hassles at the hospital
- Free pickup and drop service on the day of the treatment at the hospital
- Proper set of instructions for fast recovery along with recommended diet chart after the surgery
- Free detailed follow-up consultation with the doctor in a week after the treatment to ensure proper recovery.
What Is The Estimated Cost of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In Kanpur?
The cost of laparoscopic hysterectomy in Kanpur can vary depending on the factors like:
- The healthcare provider or surgeon chosen by the patient
- The room charges at the hospital
- Added expenses at the treatment centre
- Participation of the healthcare provider in the health insurance
At Pristyn Care, you can undergo laparoscopic uterus removal surgery at a very affordable cost. Also, Pristyn Care participates in all kinds of health insurance so you can cover most of the treatment expenses under insurance claim. Call us now for any further query related to hysterectomy cost.
Nearest Clinic For Hysterectomy In Kanpur
Pristyn Care clinic for consultation regarding hysterectomy and other gynecological surgeries is operational in Sarvodaya Nagar. Pristyn Care clinic is accessible from Kakadeo, Harsh Nagar, Swaroop Nagar, Purana Kanpur, Pratapganj, Anwarganj, Permat, Maswanpur, Maitreenagar, Azad Nagar, Vivekanand Nagar, Swaraj Nagar, Panki, Khyora, Mukherjee Vihar localities of Kanpur. Women seeking expert consultation for hysterectomy can visit the clinic, clear all their doubts and then undergo the procedure at a Pristyn Care partner hospital in Kanpur.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Hysterectomy in Kanpur
The medical services of Pristyn Care are not restricted to the people of Kanpur only. Women living in the nearest cities of Kanpur such as Unnao, Bithur, Safipur, Bighapur, Farrukhabad, Firozabad, Jhansi, Banda, Shahjahanpur, etc can also consult a Pristyn Care gynecologist for hysterectomy or any other gynecological problem.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Your Locality?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist for expert consultation. You can submit your details through the contact form on the website or call us directly on the contact number provided. A medical coordinator will get in touch with you and you can discuss your preferred appointment timings with them. Once the appointment is booked, you can consult the doctor and discuss your issue thoroughly.