Get Most Advanced Hysterectomy In Pune
Hysterectomy is a medical procedure used to treat a number of gynecological issues like fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, uterine polyps, etc. According to some studies, hysterectomy is the most common gynecological surgery that women undergo. Over the past few years, the procedure of hysterectomy has evolved a lot and a number of new techniques have come into existence.
Women in Pune who are dealing with gynecological issues that require hysterectomy can get in touch with Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care offers the advanced laparoscopic hysterectomy in Pune. The modern procedure is painless, safe and highly effective. So delay no more, contact Pristyn Care for the best consultation for hysterectomy.
Why Is Hysterectomy Necessary?
Hysterectomy is a gynecological surgery that is used to treat several medical conditions related to uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
Gynecologists recommend hysterectomy for the following medical conditions:
- Uterine fibroids- Large and multiple fibroids (muscular outgrowths) on the walls of the uterus.
- Endometriosis- Overgrowth of the inner lining of the uterus that causes heaviness in the pelvis and heavy periods.
- Uterine prolapse- Slipping of the uterus into the vagina due to weakening of the pelvic muscles and ligaments.
- Cysts in the ovaries- Fluid filled sac-like structures inside and on the walls of the ovaries that cause irregular periods and other infertility problems.
- Uterine polyps- Finger-like projections hanging on the walls of the uterus that are similar to uterine fibroids and cause similar symptoms too.
Highly Experienced Hysterectomy Surgeons In Pune
Pristyn Care works with the experienced specialist doctors and surgeons in Pune. All the hysterectomy surgeons of Pristyn Care are certified, skilled and have years of experience. Our hysterectomy surgeons in Pune have treated cases of uterus related problems with high efficacy and nil complications. Furthermore, our doctors perform laparoscopic procedures for uterus removal that are completely safe and dependable.
Experienced gynecologists of Pristyn Care for hysterectomy in Pune:
Dr. Rashmi Motiram Bhamare
Dr. Aboli Sudhir Chandge
Qualification- MBBS (2010)/ DNB (2015)/ Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Pune?
Pristyn Care forms partnerships with the top super-speciality hospitals in Pune. All the Pristyn Care associated hospitals in Pune are fully-equipped with the advanced technologies for gynecological surgeries like hysterectomy and have supreme infrastructure. Also, the staff members actively look after the smallest needs of the patient and maintain a very courteous attitude. All these things collectively enable us to provide a seamless surgical experience at the hospital.
Some of the Pristyn Care partner hospitals for hysterectomy in Pune are-
- Oasis Clinic
- Dr. Mulay Super Speciality Hospital
Why Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Is A Better Option?
The laparoscopy based method of hysterectomy is more accurate and simpler than the open surgery. The laparoscopic hysterectomy is the state of the art procedure that is least invasive in nature.
Added benefits of laparoscopic hysterectomy are:
- Quick procedure- takes 30-40 minutes to complete
- No need for multiple cuts or incisions
- No severe pain or cramps after surgery
- Short stay surgery
- Permanent solution with nil side effects
- Fast and smooth recovery
- No postoperative bleeding and other complications
Why Choose Pristyn Care For Hysterectomy?
Pristyn Care constantly strives to provide customised patient experience that ensures promising results.
Hence, Pristyn Care offers the following benefits to the patients patients willing to undergo hysterectomy in Pune-
- Private detailed consultation with the gynecologist
- Usage of advanced technology (laparoscopic) for hysterectomy
- Surgery performed only by team of specialists
- Dedicated Care Buddy from Pristyn Care to attend all the formalities at the hospital
What Is The Estimated Cost of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In Pune?
The estimated cost of hysterectomy surgery in Pune depends upon the following factors.
- The method or technique of hysterectomy chosen (traditional open surgery or laparoscopy based)
- Anesthesia charges
- Room and other service charges at the hospital
- Insurance coverage of the surgery
At Pristyn Care,we put in a lot of effort to provide the best-in-class treatment that does not weigh heavy on the pocket. Pristyn Care also participates in all kinds of insurances, so a patient can undergo advanced surgical treatment without burning a hole in their pocket. Contact us to know more about the hysterectomy cost in Pune.
Nearest Hysterectomy Clinic In Pune
Pristyn Care clinics for gynecological consultation regarding hysterectomy are operational in localities like Hadapsar, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Baner, Viman Nagar and Kothrud of Pune. These clinics for hysterectomy are easily accessible for women residing in the nearby localities such as like Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshalekha Society, Sagar Society , etc of Pune. So, residents of these localities of Pune can book an appointment at their nearest Pristyn Care to consult regarding hysterectomy.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Hysterectomy in Pune
People living in nearby cities such as Khadki, Alandi, Khadakwasla, Dehu, Chakan, Koregaon, Talegaon Dabhade, etc can also undergo safe hysterectomy by booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist in Pune. After fixing the appointment , the patient just needs to visit the clinic for a detailed consultation with the doctor.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Treatment Center In Your Locality ?
Booking an appointment at Pristyn Care hysterectomy clinic in Pune is a hassle-free task. You can do so by visiting the website and submitting the contact form with details.One of the medical coordinators from our side will get in touch with you to book the appointment as per your convenience.
There is another alternative also, you can directly call on the aforementioned contact number and talk to one of our coordinators to discuss the details of the appointment.