Advanced Laser Piles Treatment in Agra
According to some sources, it is known that about 28 percent of individuals in Agra are suffering from piles. Patients suffering from piles in Agra can plan to consult with the best piles surgeons at Pristyn Care clinic for a thorough diagnosis. We offer multiple services and facilities to cure your piles with no risks and side effects.
According to recent studies, almost 40-50% of the population suffers from piles, colloquially known as bawaseer. Research studies suggest that the illness is generally prevalent between the ages of 45-65 years. There are a few home remedies that have proved to be successful for curing piles. Pristyn Care thrives on providing the most advanced laser piles treatment in Agra and delivering the best experience to our patients.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Piles Treatment?
Pristyn Care is a full-stack health provider. It ensures to fill all the necessary gaps a patient faces during the piles treatment in Agra. Pristyn Care also provides additional benefits to make the piles treatment journey smoother for patients:
- There is an in-house team of highly experienced piles doctors who provide comprehensive treatment to the patients.
- To ease the medical finance burden e offer a 30% discount on all the diagnostic tests the patient has to get during the piles treatment.
- A free cab service is provided to make the commute easy to and from the hospital on the day of the surgery.
- Recovery duration is vital for patients, and to make the healing process smoother, we offer a free follow-up consultation.
The Best piles specialist in Agra at Pristyn Care
The best doctor in Agra who can diagnose and treat your piles with minimal risks and complications.
Name of the doctor: Dr. Ankit Chauhan
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Specialty: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 7 years
Book an Appointment with the best piles doctor in Agra at Pristyn Care
There are three easy ways to book an appointment with the best piles doctor in Agra for advanced treatment:
- Speak to our medical coordinator by calling the mentioned number on the page.
- Fill out the form with all the required details of the patient to get a call back at earliest as possible from our medical coordinator.
- Download the Pristyn Care mobile application to book an online consultation with the best piles specialist in Agra without stepping out of your home.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Agra
In Agra, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Agra, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Agra, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.