The most-advanced Phimosis surgery in Agra
Phimosis is the condition where the foreskin gets stuck behind the head of the penis and cannot be moved or pulled back to its regular position. The condition should not be ignored and needs proper treatment or else it can reoccur or cause complications such as paraphimosis, balanitis or recurrent urinary tract infections. Visit a urologist to the soonest if you have symptoms of phimosis or tight foreskin that cannot be moved. Consulting a top urologist for phimosis treatment in Agra is necessary to properly treat the condition. The urologist will try nonsurgical treatment options to treat phimosis. But if the phimosis is severe, nonsurgical treatment options might not prove effective and may require surgical removal of the foreskin with the circumcision surgery. Phimosis treatment is performed through laser circumcision which is the most advanced treatment for phimosis. The whole procedure is pain free and is completed in less than 30 minutes. The patient can go back home on the same day itself. There is minimum blood loss or cuts during laser circumcision which is why this surgery is in demand in Agra.
When is Circumcision surgery needed for medical reasons?
A male residing in Agra might require circumcision surgery as a treatment option for various medical conditions, including-
- Recurrent or chronic Urinary Tract Infections
- Recurrent or chronic Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Penile Cancer
If the urologist has suggested you to undergo circumcision as a treatment option for problems such as phimosis or paraphimosis, it is not wise to delay the treatment. Delaying treatment will further create more complications and worsen your condition. Consult the best urologists for phimosis treatment at Pristyn Care in Agra.
Is it safe to undergo laser circumcision in Agra?
Laser circumcision is a minimally invasive procedure during which the surgeon removes the foreskin that covers the tip of the penis with a laser device which causes least damage to the nearby tissue. Laser circumcision is a safe and very successful procedure when performed by an expert surgeon who specializes in laser procedures. Laser circumcision at Pristyn Care is performed by trained, experienced surgeons using minimally invasive surgical techniques. A healthy and fit man or young boy of any age can undergo laser circumcision surgery in Agra.
What are the benefits of circumcision surgery?
Benefits of undergoing minimally invasive laser circumcision in Agra are-
- Easier hygiene- It is simpler to wash the penis after circumcision.
- Diminishing risk of UTI- The risk of UTI in males is very less, but infections are more common in uncircumcised males.
- Lower risk of sexually transmitted infections- Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain STIs, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices and use of condoms remain essential.
- Preventing penile problems- Occasionally, the foreskin may become tight and can be difficult or impossible to retract. Circumcision surgery provides permanent prevention from such foreskin problems including phimosis and paraphimosis.
- Decreased risk of penile cancer- Penile cancer is a rare problem, it's less common in circumcised men.
- Reduced risk of cervical cancer in the female partner- Another major health benefit of circumcision is a reduced risk of cervical cancer in the female partners, which is one of the most common cancers among females.
Recovery after Laser Circumcision Surgery
Recover after laser circumcision often goes smoothly, without causing any pain or complications. There are no side effects reported by patients after laser circumcision. The surgeon will recommend the patient some tips for recovery after laser circumcision surgery in Agra from Pristyn Care. The patient can resume his regular life and office routine in 1 to 2 days after the procedure. Tips by top urologists for a speedy recovery after laser circumcision include-
- Avoid putting any strain on the penis area and lower abdomen for 7 to 10 days after the procedure.
- Wear underwear which holds the penis in place, instead of loose-fitting boxer shorts.
- Drink plenty of fluids to reduce pain during urination.
- Avoiding physical activity until the wound has healed.
- Avoid using scented products such as washes, talcs, or any antiseptic cream or other cream as it can increase the risk of infections.
- Do not have sex until complete recovery. Speak to your urologist once before resuming sex and masturbation.
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Agra
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedure of laser circumcision in Agra at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Consult our top urologist in Agra, Dr. Ankit Chauhan, who completed his MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 2014 and DNB - General Surgery from National Board Of Examination in 2019 and has 6 years of experience. Get in touch with us to book an appointment with a top urologist in Agra at the best urology clinic in Agra.
Pristyn Care Clinics and Top-Associated Hospitals in Agra
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Agra. You can consult expert doctors who specialize in minimally invasive laser circumcision surgery in Agra at Pristyn Care’s top associated hospitals. You can consult Pristyn care’s expert doctors at Pristyn Care clinic in Kamla Nagar, Agra. Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision from Mittal hospital in Agra, a top hospital associated with Pristyn Care.
Nearest Urology Clinic for Circumcision in Agra
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Agra. People living near Sanjay Place, Shahganj Sikandra, Tajganj, Civil Lines, Khandari, Madhu Nagar, Sadar Bazar, Trans Yamuna Colony,Daresi Road, Hing Ki Mandi Road, Mantola, Namner Road, Pratap Pura, Raja ki Mandi, Rakabganj, Shahzadi Mandi, Fatehabad Road, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Shaheed Nagar, Taj Nagari, Taj Road. Belan Ganj, Dayal Bagh, Delhi Gate, Foundry Nagar, Jeoni Mandi, Kamala Nagar, MG Road, Nehru Nagar can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them.
Why to choose Pristyn Care for your Circumcision Surgery in Agra ?
- Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Agra at Pristyn Care-
- Minimally invasive surgical approach
- Painless procedure
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 30 minutes
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional circumcision surgery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
How To Book An Appointment at Phimosis Clinic in Agra ?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Agra, visit the nearest clinic in Agra to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Agra.