Want to consult the best circumcision doctors in Mysore? You have come to the right place.
Circumcision is the removal of the foreskin, the retractable skin that covers the tip of the penis. In most cases, circumcision for men is recommended for medical reasons only when other, less invasive treatments have been tried and they have not worked to provide relief from the underlying medical condition. Circumcision doctors at Pristyn care perform circumcision with the latest, least invasive technique- laser circumcision.
All circumcisions at Pristyn Care clinic in Mysore are performed by our trained and certified surgeons who have several years of experience in this area. Our circumcision doctors in Mysore hold a good reputation for their excellence in urology treatments and are among the leading experts in the treatment of foreskin diseases, including circumcision surgery in Mysore. Give us a call or drop your details in the “book your appointment form” present on the top and bottom of the page to book your appointment at Pristyn Care clinic- the best circumcision clinic in Mysore.
Want to undergo a successful and scar-free laser circumcision in Mysore? Visit Pristyn Care- the best circumcision clinic in Mysore.
Pristyn Care clinic is the leading circumcision clinic in Mysore and has performed several successful circumcisions in Mysore, both for adults and young boys. Our circumcision doctors offer innovative and minimally invasive surgical techniques of circumcision, such as laser circumcision and stapler circumcision. Our doctors perform laser circumcision in Mysore as a day care procedure with no hospital admission and prolonged recovery period– a barrier for many men due to the fear or pain, postoperative complications and downtime after surgery.
We strongly focus on safety and providing the best treatment to our patients and take all possible measures to minimise discomfort and ensure a good surgical outcome. It is these qualities and perks of ours that have allowed us to gain a good reputation in the city. Get in touch with us to undergo a successful circumcision surgery in Mysore.
Why do adult men choose to get circumcised?
There are various reasons that men may choose to get circumcised as an adult. Circumcision is often performed for treatment of foreskin problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, lichen sclerosus, etc. The procedure not only treats these conditions effectively but also prevents future recurrence. For men who are unable to find relief with all other treatment options for phimosis, paraphimosis or penis infections, circumcision may be medically necessary. For others, this procedure can be considered elective, but can bring various benefits and perks.
Circumcision makes personal hygiene easier. Circumcised men report that it becomes easier to clean the penis regularly after their circumcision. Regularly cleaning the penis will avoid bacteria or other germs and prevent infections. Circumcision also reduces the risk of contracting or spreading STDs including HPV and HIV or other STIs like syphilis or herpes. Even with the reduced risk of infections, it is important to practice safe sex and use condoms. Additionally, circumcision has also shown to reduce the risk of UTIs (urinary tract infections), penile cancer and cervical cancer in the female partners.
It would be helpful for you to discuss about adult circumcision with an expert circumcision doctor. If you are considering a circumcision surgery, contact us today to make an appointment with the best circumcision doctor in Mysore.
Are there any risks associated with circumcision?
All surgical procedures have possible risks associated. Circumcision doctors at Pristyn Care take all possible measures to prevent the occurence of risks and complications, during and after the surgery. Complications after circumcision surgeries carried out for medical reasons are very rare and most men do not experience any significant problems or complications after having laser circumcision surgery in Mysore. Apart from the minor discomfort and swelling, which is normal to occur for a few days after circumcision, you should not expect any pain or complications after the surgery. Get in touch with us today to undergo a pain-free and successful circumcision surgery in Mysore.
What makes us the best circumcision clinic in Mysore?
- Less invasive circumcision for men and boys of all ages
- Use of less invasive surgical technique and latest technology
- Specialist centre- fully equipped with experienced and friendly doctors and medical staff
- Best circumcision doctors in Mysore with experience and specialisation in laser circumcision
- Pain-free procedure- performed under local or general anesthesia, as per your preference
- Disposable, sterile equipment used to prevent cross contamination and infection.
- Free follow-up visits, if required
If you want to visit our clinic for laser circumcision surgery in Mysore, book an appointment with us. You can give us a call or use the “book your appointment form” present on this page.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Minimum side effects
- Faster recovery
- No hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate