Get the best orthopedic treatment in Mysore
With rising life expectancy, increasingly sedentary lifestyles and surge in incidence of obesity, Mysore is also witnessing a resultant rise in orthopedic problems as a natural corollary. Joint pain can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands.
There can be several causes of joint pain including age-related osteoarthritis, autoimmune rheumatoid arthritis, or injury to the ligaments or tendons surrounding the joint. Consult the best orthopedic experts at Pristyn Care clinic in Mysore to get relief from painful symptoms of the condition.
Best doctor for carpal tunnel syndrome in Mysore
Pristyn Care houses some of the best and the most reliable orthopedics who have years of experience in carpal tunnel release surgery in mysore. Consult the best orthopedic experts in mysore at Pristyn Care to undergo the best and most promising carpal tunnel release surgery.
Best orthopedic hospitals in Mysore
Pristyn Care is condsidered as one of the best Orthopedic hospitlas in Mysore. Pristyn Care is committed to providing supreme quality customised orthopedic treatment to every patient. Consult the best orthopedic experts in Mysore at Pristyn Care.
When should you visit an orthopedic doctor in Mysore?
If you have recently been injured or are experiencing chronic pain, it is time to see an orthopedic specialist. Make an appointment with an orthopedic doctor in Mysore if you experience one or more of the following signs-
- Pain, stiffness, or discomfort which makes daily activities difficult
- Chronic pain that has lasted more than 12 weeks)
- Reduced range of motion
- Instability while standing or walking
- Weakness or numbness in the arms or legs which looks progressive
- Soft tissue injury which has not improved after a few days
Pain and inflammation are one of the most common reasons people visit orthopedic surgeons in Mysore. Orthopedic surgeons specialize in diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of the conditions affecting the entire musculoskeletal system There are a lot of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries which can cause pain. Consulting an orthopedic specialist can with proper diagnosis and treatment of the condition which will help to reduce or eliminate the pain effectively.
If you have any such stiffness, inflammation or pain, do not delay in making an appointment. Whether the pain you are experiencing is dull or sharp, chronic or acute, an expert orthopedic doctor can help you get rid of the pain and help in further prevention of the condition.
Common orthopedic procedures performed in Mysore at Pristyn Care
Orthopedic surgeons at Pristyn Care specialise in performing less invasive orthopedic surgeries. With the minimally invasive approach, these modern orthopedic surgeries involve lesser or smaller incisions and reduced trauma to the nearby tissues, thus promoting a faster and swift recovery. Common less invasive orthopedic procedures performed in Mysore at Pristyn Care are-
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery- Carpal tunnel syndrome is the condition affecting the wrist and the hand and is commonly caused due to excessive pressure on the median nerve in the wrist for prolonged times. If left untreated, this syndrome can eventually lead to weakness in the hand and may lead to lack of coordination in the fingers and thumb. Carpal tunnel release surgery can be effective in relieving pressure on the nerve and thus eliminating the symptoms.
- ACL Reconstruction- ACL Reconstruction surgery is done to repair a torn ACL. In this procedure, the torn or damaged ligament is surgically removed and then replaced with a segment of the tendon, which works like the ligament which had been replaced. ACL reconstruction surgery has been highly effective in helping individuals regain their active lifestyles without the fear of pain or injuries.
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery- Knee arthroscopy is one of the most commonly performed used for diagnosis and treatment of knee injuries. It is a minor surgical procedure and is done using an instrument known as an arthroscopy. The orthopedic surgeons at Pristyn Cate specialize in arthroscopic knee surgery. Using the state-of-the-art equipment, Pristyn care’s best orthopedic surgeons in Mysore can properly evaluate the knee injury and provide the best treatment.
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement- Knee replacement surgery, also known as knee arthroplasty, is a common but major orthopedic procedure which is performed to replace damaged or worn out surfaces of the knee. The orthopedic surgeon will replace these surfaces with an implant, which will relieve pain, increase mobility and allow maximum knee motion.
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement- Total hip replacement surgery involves replacing the hip joint with an implant by minimally invasive hip replacement surgery which will relieve pain and improve mobility so that the individual can resume his normal, everyday activities. Orthopedic surgeons now prefer the minimally invasive surgical approach for hip replacement procedures over the traditional hip replacement surgery. The goal of minimally invasive hip replacement surgery is to reduce the pain and ensure a faster, swift and pain free recovery.
Orthopedic Treatments we provide in Mysore
Our team of orthopedic surgeons comprises some of the best and renowned surgeons in the country and they are extremely dedicated and devoted to provide patients the best orthopedic care and treatment. Our surgeons can treat a wide range of orthopedic conditions. So, you can easily find the care and the best doctor for your orthopedic problem at your nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Mysore. Our orthopedic surgeons can diagnosis and treatment a wide range of conditions and can performing modern, less invasive orthopedic surgeries including-
- Knee Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- Meniscus surgery
- PCL surgery
To know more about our orthopedic treatment in Mysore, connect with us using the “Book Your Appointment” form.
How to book an appointment with Pristyn Care for orthopedic surgeries in Mysore?
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Mysore. To consult our expert doctors for any doubts, concerns or queries, visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Mysore to know the solution. Book an appointment with the best orthopedic surgeons in Mysore or book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call.