Most advanced and less invasive ACL tear surgery in Delhi at Pristyn Care
ACL tear surgery or ACL reconstruction is a commonly performed orthopedic procedure. With recent advances in orthopedic surgery, ACL tear surgery can now be performed with minimal incision and low complications with the arthroscopic approach. The arthroscopic ACL tear surgery makes it easy for the surgeons to view and access the knee structures through smaller incisions. The repair of the torn ACL can be carried out at the same time as the diagnostic arthroscopy with smaller incisions.
ACL tear surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure, which means that the patient will be discharged from the hospital on the same day after the procedure. However, some patients might be advised to stay overnight at the hospital and are discharged the next day after the surgery. If you are seeking the best ACL tear treatment in Delhi, contact us to book an appointment with our expert ACL tear surgeons in Delhi.
ACL Reconstruction or ACL tear surgery cost in Delhi
- Minimum cost of ACL tear surgery in Delhi- INR 90,000
- Maximum cost of ACL tear surgery in Delhi- INR 1,80,000
There are several factors that can influence the cost of your ACL surgery, including the type of implant used, general fee of the surgeon performing the surgery, type of anesthesia used for the surgery and if the patient has any other injuries such as PCL (posterior cruciate ligament). You can get in touch with our team to get an estimated cost of ACL tear surgery for your case.
How can arthroscopic ACL tear surgery benefit you?
Arthroscopic ACL tear surgery can cure the condition and significantly diminish the symptoms so that the individual can lead an active life. Successful ACL reconstruction surgery performed by a highly skilled orthopedic surgeon will restore the individual’s knee strength and stability. After undergoing ACL reconstruction surgery in Delhi from Pristyn Care, most people feel more comfortable returning to work and regular life.
Common Myths and Facts about ACL injury and surgery
Myth- The surgeon needs to cut the knee open to perform ACL reconstruction.
Fact- Unlike the open surgery, arthroscopic ACL reconstruction surgery uses very small incisions.
Myth- An ACL can only tear during contact sports from a blunt trauma.
Fact- An ACL injury can happen at any point in your life but commonly occurs during sports or accidents.
Myth– You can never play sports again after an ACL tear.
Fact- After your recovery from ACL injury, you will be able to return to sports with the help of regular exercises and physiotherapy. .
Myth- ACL injury occurs more commonly in men than women
Fact- Women are two to four times more likely than men to tear the ACL.
Interesting Facts about ACL reconstruction surgery and ACL injuries
- ACL reconstructions are among the most common sports medicine procedures performed in the United States, numbering about 100,000 each year.
- In the United States, approximately 200,000 ACL ruptures occur annually.ACL reconstruction is an effective surgery with 75% to 90% of patients reporting good or excellent outcomes. Yet, a significant number of patients (10% to 15%) will require a revision.
- A landmark study reported that women were more likely than men to sustain an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury in sex-comparable collegiate sports.Despite intensive research efforts to address ACL injuries among high-risk females, the incidence of ACL reconstruction among 13- through 17-year-old females has continued to increase. Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction rates for 13- through 17-year-old males are also rising.
- The incidence of ACL reconstructions in Australia is the highest in the world, and is increasing. At greatest risk are men aged 20–24 years and women aged 15–19 years
- Waiting more than 12 months between ACL injury and reconstruction surgery is a risk factor for a tear of the medial meniscus.
How to book an appointment at Pristyn Care, the best clinic for ACL tear surgery in Delhi?
To visit Pristyn Care clinic for your ACL tear treatment or surgery in Delhi, give us a call or schedule your appointment from the “book your appointment form”. Meet with our expert orthopedic doctors in Delhi and discuss the most suitable treatment for your ACL tear. If you cannot visit the clinic for consultation with the doctor, you can also book an online consultation and consult the ACL tear doctor from your home.