Uterine fibroids are also called leiomyomas. These are non-cancerous growths of the uterus and are not associated with increased risk of uterine cancer. Gynecologists at Pristyn Care, Delhi can diagnose your uterine fibroids and can recommend the best suitable treatment option.
Our gynecologists can recommend any of the following advanced and latest diagnostic tests and laboratory examinations to find out the main cause of your uterine fibroids.
- Magnetic resonance imaging [MRI]
- Complete blood count
Most of the best gynecologists in Delhi use hysteroscopy as a primary diagnostic test to find uterine fibroids. In this test, gynecologists will insert a small and thin telescope called a hysteroscope into the uterus through the cervix. A Saline will be injected into the uterus, making the uterus cavity expand. This helps our gynecologist to examine the uterine walls and the opening of the fallopian tubes.
Apart from the advanced diagnostic examinations, our gynecologists in Delhi at Pristyn Care can examine your past and present medical and medication history to rule out the presence of underlying disease which could have caused uterine fibroids.
To know more details about the diagnostic tests of uterine fibroids and to get diagnosed by the best gynecologists in Delhi, you can visit Pristyn Care.
Procedure or surgery:
One of the best and safest ways to remove uterine fibroids and to provide permanent relief of the sufferings of uterine fibroids is laparoscopic hysterectomy. Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus.
In Delhi, gynecologists at Pristyn Care perform laparoscopic hysterectomy with no risks, complications, side effects, and minimal bleeding. However, before the surgery, you will be sedated using general anesthesia, which makes you fall asleep throughout the surgical procedure.
- Once you fall asleep, all your vital signs will be monitored.
- Later, small incisions will be made on the abdomen.
- Through these small incisions or cuts, surgical instruments like a laparoscope will be passed to view internal organs.
- Once uterine fibroids are identified, our doctors will remove the uterus and cervix along with or without both ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- After completion of laparoscopic hysterectomy in Delhi at Pristyn Care, you will be shifted to the recovery room.
To undergo the safest hysterectomy in Delhi using the latest laparoscopic technique, you can visit Pristyn Care. Call the phone number or fill in the form that is displayed on this page to know more details about uterine fibroids and their treatment options.