How can I prepare myself for breast reduction surgery?
It is always a better idea to prepare yourself a little before undergoing treatment. There are certain tips that may help you prepare for breast reduction surgery:
- Always discuss your medical history in order to give a complete idea to your doctor
- Discuss your expectation from breast reduction surgery to get a complete idea
- Do not take any medicine before the surgery until prescribed by your doctor
- Wear loose-fitting clothes to the hospital to feel comfortable
- Do not put any lotion on your body to avoid the risk of infection
- Do not eat heavy, fried, or junk before surgery
- Discuss with your doctor regarding the food you can eat before surgery
- Avoid taking any supplements along with the medication
What are the benefits of undergoing breast reduction treatment?
Undergoing breast reduction surgery can result in highly advantageous for patients suffering from discomfort because of enlarged breasts. Some of the benefits are:
- Improved body posture while sitting and standing
- Relief from shoulder, neck, and back pain
- Sense of regained control on the body
- More active lifestyle
- Reduced discomfort while playing physical sports
- Lower risks of rashes under the breast
- Enhanced and better sleep patterns
How long does it take to recover post breast reduction surgery?
Patients who have undergone breast reduction surgery can resume normal activities within two to three days. However, the complete recovery from the breast reduction treatment may take six to eight weeks. There are a few tips that may help you in recovering faster:
- Wear a professional fitting bra to support the breast post-surgery
- Try resting as much as your can for a smooth recovery
- Eat a healthy diet for a faster recovery duration
- Rest upright while keeping your back elevated
- Keep the incision clean and dry
- Avoid taking hot tub bath post-surgery
- Do not go swimming until recovered properly
- Avoid strenuous activities for at least six weeks
- Refrain from smoking and consumption of alcohol
- Do not skip follow up consultation with your surgeon
What questions can you ask your plastic surgeon regarding breast reduction surgery?
There are some questions that you can ask your plastic surgeon to get a better idea about breast reduction treatment:
- When can I resume work?
- When can I join the gym post breast reduction surgery?
- Will I be able to breastfeed later in life?
- Can I undergo breast reduction surgery post childbirth?
- Is breast reduction surgery permanent?
- Will there be scars after breast reduction treatment?
- Will the breast look natural post breast reduction surgery?
- When can I play physical sports post surgery?
- How long does it take to recover from breast reduction surgery?
Visit Pristyn Care Partnered Hospitals for Breast Reduction Surgery in Delhi
Pristyn Care has partnered with reputed hospitals in order to make advanced breast reduction treatment accessible to patients suffering from enlarged breasts. The hospitals are well infrastructured with the latest medical facilities to make the treatment smoother for each patient. The diagnostic facilities are also available at the hospitals so that you don’t have to hop from one place to another during your treatment journey. All the hospitals are well equipped with modern medical instruments and are COVID safe. We have uplifted safety measures such as all the consultation rooms, operation theatres, and surgical instruments are regularly sanitized after each appointment to ensure that the virus does not transmit from one patient to another. Call us to visit your nearby partnered hospital for thorough diagnosis and consultation regarding breast reduction treatment.
Why should you choose Pristyn Care for breast reduction surgery?
There are various advantages of choosing Pristyn Care for breast reduction surgery as compared to other healthcare providers. Some of the significant benefits are:
- Free transportation– We provide free cab service to pick up the patient from their home and will drop them back at their doorstep post breast reduction surgery. This help patient in commuting to the hospital without any hassle.
- Free follow-up consultation– We understand that recovery plays a key role in completing the treatment. We offer a free follow-up consultation, where the surgeon will check the progress of recovery by evaluating the surgical site. A free diet chart made by a reputed nutritionist is also provided to each patient for smooth recovery duration.
- Absolute confidentiality– We follow the policy of providing 100% confidentiality and privacy to each patient who is undergoing breast reduction surgery to make them feel comfortable throughout the treatment.
- Flexible payment modes– There are flexible payment options available such as cash, debit cards, credit cards, or zero-cost EMI to ease the financial burden on the patient.
- End-to-end assistance– A medical coordinator is associated with each patient throughout the treatment journey. The medical coordinator will stay connected from the first call until the last call of the breast reduction treatment.
Book an Appointment with the best Plastic Surgeon at Pristyn Care
There are three easy ways to book an appointment with the best plastic surgeon at Pristyn Care for breast reduction treatment:
- Call the number mentioned on the page to speak to our medical coordinator directly. Our medical coordinator will provide you with all the necessary information about breast reduction treatment available.
- Fill the given form on the website as ‘Book Your Appointment’ with all the required details of the patient. Our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest and clear all the doubts concerning breast reduction surgery. The medical coordinator will book an appointment with an experienced plastic surgeon on your behalf, nearby your locality to make it feasible for you.
- You can also download the Pristyn Care mobile application available on Android and iOS. The plastic surgeon’s profiles are available on the application, along with their medical experiences. Book your online consultation according to your convenience without stepping out of your house.