How can Pristyn Care surgical centre in Delhi help you with your anal fissure?
If you are living in Delhi, you can visit Pristyn Care, where you can get a proper diagnosis and best treatment for your anal fissures. Apart from this, we provide the following benefits.
- All our fissure specialists in Delhi are highly experienced and well educated.
- We use the advanced and latest diagnostic tests to find out the root cause of your anal fissures.
- We allot a ‘care buddy’ for each patient to take care of all formalities during the process of hospitalization.
- We provide a free cab facility to all patients on the day of the surgery to make their transportation easy to and from the hospital.
- We offer a free follow up session after undergoing surgery.
- We also provide a free diet consultation.
To know more details about the benefits offered by Pristyn Care in Delhi, you can call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page.
Where to undergo the best fissure treatment in Delhi?
In Delhi, you can undergo the risk-free and best laser fissure treatment at Pristyn Care. We house the best-in-class fissure experts or proctologists to diagnose and cure your anal fissures at an affordable cost.
To provide you with the best healthcare services, we are associated with top hospitals in Delhi . All partnered hospitals with Pristyn Care in Delhi are highly equipped with the latest medical devices.
We follow all safety measures like regular sanitization of medical equipment and thermal screening of all individuals who enter and leave our hospital. All our doctors in Delhi wear PPE kits and masks to avoid the spread and contamination of COVID-19.
With the help of advanced and safe surgical methods, our fissure specialists in Delhi can cure your anal fissures with no risks, no cuts, no post-surgical complications and minimal bleeding.
What happens after undergoing laser fissure surgery?
Once laser fissure surgery is done, you will be shifted to the recovery room. All your vital signs will be monitored in the recovery room to make sure you are stable and good to get discharged from the hospital.
Before discharge, our fissure surgeons will provide you with a few instructions which need to be followed for faster and quick healing. And to make your way back home safe and easy, we provide a free cab facility as well.
Book an appointment with the best fissure doctors [proctologists] in Delhi?
In case you are planning to get diagnosed and treated for your anal fissure by an expert and the best fissure specialist, you can visit Pristyn Care. In order to book an appointment with our doctors, you need to call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page.
Once you call the phone number, one of our medical coordinators will call you back at the earliest possible and will get your basic details like name, age, sex, location and the medical condition from which you are suffering. Upon understanding your medical condition, our medical coordinator will book an appointment with the nearest fissure specialist at your location.
You can also have an online consultation with the best fissure doctors in Delhi by visiting our official website or the Pristyn Care mobile application.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.