How can Pristyn Care help you with your varicocele in Delhi?
If you are suffering from varicocele in Delhi, you can visit Pristyn Care. Because we offer the following benefits and services.
- We provide the advanced and safest laparoscopic varicocelectomy with no risks and post-surgical complications.
- Our insurance team will check your insurance papers and will let you know whether the surgery can be covered under insurance or not.
- We allot a ‘care buddy’ to all our patients, who can take care of all formalities during hospitalization.
- We provide a cab facility to all our patients on the day of the surgery for easy transportation to and from the hospital.
- We offer the first [1st] follow-up session after the surgery free of cost.
- We offer a free diet consultation after completion of the surgery for quick and better recovery.
Get consulted by the best urologists in Delhi at Pristyn Care.
In Delhi, you can get consulted by the best urologists at Pristyn Care. All our doctors are well educated and experts in curing varicocele with the safest laparoscopic varicocelectomy at an affordable cost. Varicocele specialists in Delhi at Pristyn Care cure the medical condition without any scars, minimal risks and no post-surgical complications.
Our urologists follow high standards of healthcare guidelines to make sure every patient receives the best quality of medical services. All our doctors wear PPE kits and masks to avoid the contamination of COVID-19.
Where to undergo the best varicocele treatment in Delhi?
If you are in Delhi and suffering from varicocele and facing difficulties doing your normal routines, you can visit Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care in Delhi offers the best varicocele treatment at an affordable price.
In Delhi, we have associated with several hospitals that are well known for curing varicocele. All our hospitals are highly equipped with the latest diagnostic and medical devices. We follow all precautionary measures suggested by the WHO to control and avoid the spread of COVID-19.
If you wish to get the safest treatment for varicocele in Delhi, you can call the phone number of fill in the form that is on this page.
How to book an appointment with top varicocele specialists in Delhi?
Are you in Delhi and suffering from varicocele? If so, you can visit Pristyn Care by booking an appointment with our expert urologists. To book an appointment with top varicocele specialists in Delhi at pristyn Care, you can call the phone number or fill in the form that is listed on this page.
One of our medical coordinators will call you back and understands the severity of your medical condition. Then he/she will book an appointment with the varicocele surgeon at your nearest location in Delhi.
Best varicocele doctors in Delhi at Pristyn Care are available for online consultations as well, and to avail one, you can go through our official website or use the Pristyn Care mobile application.
Possible complications of varicocelectomy surgery:
Varicocelectomy is a safe procedure that ensures effective results within the first 2 weeks after the surgery. However, like any other surgery, there are possible complications associated with the procedure that usually depends on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Pristyn Care ensures comprehensive treatment and post-surgery care for a smooth and quick recovery. Potential risks of varicocelectomy include:
- Injury to the testicle
- Reaction to the anesthesia administered during surgery
- Chances of recurrence
- Blood clots in the legs
Recovery after varicocelectomy:
Patients who undergo varicocelectomy treatment are given a set of instructions from the hospital or your doctor after the surgery to allow smooth and faster recovery. We have a team of highly skilled vascular surgeons with years of experience performing complex varicocelectomy surgeries with great precision. Our surgeons are fully trained to perform surgeries using cutting-edge technology for a very high success rate. Doctors at Pristyn Care provide medications and dietary restrictions after the surgery to reduce the discomfort during recovery duration. There are a few tips that may help during your recovery process:
- Take adequate rest after the surgery for at least 2-3 days.
- Lie down gently as much as you can to minimize swelling
- Keep the wound dry by patting the towel on it after the shower.
- Avoid strenuous activities like sports, weight lifting, or swimming.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least 2-3 weeks after the surgery.