Modern Treatment to cure Anal Fissure at Pristyn Care in Noida
The anal fissure can be cured with the most advanced laser equipment which is a daycare procedure. We are using best-in-class technology to help cure ailments and anorectal problems. The problem is more persistent in Noida as the choice of food predominantly comprises spices that can lead to chronic constipation or frequent diarrhea. An anal fissure is a condition where mucosa gets split and form a tear so if you are looking for the treatment of fissure, Pristyn Care is the best place for you. This condition mostly occurs when the person passes hard or large stools in bowels. The anal fissure inflicts symptoms such as pain, itching, and bleeding during bowels. Since the tear on the skin around the anus is caused by straining, patients may feel spasms in the ring of muscles in the anus or anal sphincter. Anal fissure treatmentcan be done with simple medications, right exercises, and increasing the intake of water and dietary fiber. But, they take more time. Also, sometimes, they don’t work at all. It is better that you consult with the best anal fissure doctor for advanced treatment of the disease.
Get the best daycare treatment to cure Anal Fissure in Noida
If you are suffering from an anal fissure, it is important to know that open treatment can take about 6-10 weeks for complete healing. Also, pain after an advanced surgical procedure disappears after a few days. The modern daycare treatment of anal fissure at Pristyn Care helps patients to continue their routine tasks or work and normal activities within 24-48 hours. Moreover, the recovery after laser treatments is faster.We at Pristyn Care Laser clinic help patients with chronic Anal Fissure in undergoing a laser surgery. The advanced procedure is the best option to treat the condition when symptoms are severe and you are not able to get relief with medications or traditional methods. Consult with the best proctology doctors and know more about the latest laser surgical treatment for anal fissure. The treatments of the fissure at Pristyn Care offer faster healing, leave no cuts or scar tissue and take nearly 90 minutes to complete.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area – Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear – Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.