Get Most Advanced Cataract Surgery in Noida
Even though cataracts are among the leading causes of blindness, your vision can be restored with a simple, outpatient procedure. Talk to the best ophthalmologist in Noida at Pristyn Care about the many benefits of cataract surgery. Minimally invasive cataract surgery by the best surgeons in Noida at Pristyn Care can improve your vision, restore your independence, and even prolong your life. Do not delay in making an appointment to discuss whether cataract surgery is right for you.
Patient Journey for Opthal Vision retrieval
Here is the patient journey involved after the cataract surgery.
- The 1st Post OPD is completed on the first day of the recovery period
- The 2nd OPD is completed after 10 days of recovery
- The 3rd OPD is completed after 1 month
Highly Experienced Cataract Surgeons in Noida
Pristyn Care in Noida is now available for the best cataract surgery. Our highly experienced surgeons in cataract surgery offer a wide range of services using the most advanced form of tools and techniques at our clinics in Noida. Our team of doctors offers tailored cataract surgeries in Noida for all age groups. Pristyn Care surgeons for cataract hold an unparalleled record for eye care and cataract surgeries. Moreover, they also provide a list of precautions after the surgery so that the patient recovers fast.
How Pristyn Care is Associated with Top Hospitals in Noida?
Pristyn Care works in association with some of the top multi-specialty hospitals such as Irene Hospital, Eye Mantra Hospital, Ahooja Eye and Dental Centre, Viaan Eye Centre, Apollo Hospital, Max Hospital, Khanna Medicare Centre, Eye Mantra Hospital in Delhi. Cataract patients in Noida can easily travel to our partner-hospitals by the transportation arranged by us. Most of these hospitals are Entry-Level National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) accredited. This association makes sure that every cataract patient has a short stay experience. Our team of doctors utilizes the latest equipment available at these super-specialty hospitals to complete the cataract surgery without any complications. Moreover, we have uplifted safety measures at all our clinics and partner-hospitals to reduce the risk of COVID-19 contamination.
Why Cataract Surgery is a Better Option?
None of the other options such as eye drops or ayurvedic medicines work well as much as surgery. In cataracts, the lens accumulates proteins that restrict light rays to pass through. This protein clumping doesn’t respond to any other medicines. The surgery is able to remove the lens completely which is otherwise not possible. Also, if laser assisted cataract surgery is undergone, it removes additional eye problems such as myopia, hyperopia, etc. Therefore, it not only improves vision but also is cost effective.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Surgery For Cataracts
Primarily, there are 5 benefits of cataract surgery that makes it so popular in Noida.
- Once the cloudy lens is removed from the eye, the vision gets more clear and enhanced. You are able to see better as a new clear lens is implanted.
- Now that the vision is improved, you are able to perform minor tasks such as knitting, reading, watching TV, etc. on your own and without the help of others.
- Due to clear vision clubbed with being independent, the quality of your life also improves. Your mood is uplifted and you no longer feel restricted.
- Once the cataract is removed, you don’t have to strain anymore to see things clearly and therefore, it reduces risk of other eye problems such as glaucoma.
- You are no longer prone to injuries or accidents as you are able to see clearly while walking or playing.
Why Choose Cataract Surgery from Pristyn Care?
The cataract surgery in Pristyn Care is prepared and executed after careful consideration of the patient’s needs and requirements. In order to make sure that the surgery is as hassle-free possible, here are few things that we offer-
- Maximum safety and precaution- We are ensuring that utmost safety and protection is maintained at all times in all our clinics and partner hospitals in Noida. We simply want our patients to be safe. Hence, we are taking every necessary safety precaution to guarantee maximum security.
- Free transportation- We arrange for cab facilities to pick patients up from their doorstep and drop them off later after the surgery without charging anything.
- Handling of paperwork for insurance- We take care of the entire documentation and paperwork related to insurance claims prior to the surgery so that you are at ease.
- Follow-up consultations free of charge- An integral part of treatment of cataract is follow-up, hence, we provide 3 follow-ups after the surgery without charging anything extra.
What Is The Cost of Cataract Surgery in Noida?
The cost of cataract surgery in Noida ranges from 25000 INR to 35000 INR, if you choose Pristyn Care for the same. However, you must know that the actual expenditure of a patient undergoing cataract surgery in Noida varies from one person to another. The financial team of the particular hospital or clinic you have decided to get treated from can provide you an estimated cost. You can also speak with anyone from our team to know the exact cost of the surgery. You must know that the following factors determine the actual cost of the surgery-
- Geographic location of the hospital where the surgery is performed
- Reputation, experience and skills of the surgeon
- Type of intraocular lens place inside the eye
- Whether laser probe is used or not to make the incision
- Diagnostic tests both before and after the surgery
- Medications and eye drops to put after the surgery
- Consultations both before and after the surgery
Fortunately, cataract surgery is one of the treatments whose expenses are covered by most of the medical insurance plans in India. A majority of the health insurance plans in Noida includes benefits such as-
- Expenses of both prior and post hospitalization
- Ambulance charges
- Using advanced treatment options
Generally, the waiting period of these medical insurance plans is two years from the date of the purchase. Pristyn Care insurance team assists in providing maximum coverage to patients undergoing cataract surgery in Delhi NCR, including completing necessary paperwork.
Nearby Cataract Clinics in Noida
Pristyn Care has its footprint in Noida. Residents of several neighborhoods in Noida such as Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I, and other major localities in Noida can visit their nearest Pristyn Care clinic for an initial consultation.
Nearest Cities for Best Cataracts Surgery Clinic in Noida
Cataract patients in New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon can also visit our clinics in Noida. In others, people from Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, India Gate, Janakpuri, Kalka ji, Khan Market, Uttam Nagar, Shastri Park, Nehru Place, Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc. of Delhi or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc. of Ghaziabad, or major localities in Faridabad such as sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, sector 21 C, Neelam Bata Colony, Neharpar, Nehru Colony, New Baselwa Colony, New Colony Extension, New Industrial Township 1, New Industrial Township 2, New Industrial Township 3, Dabua Colony, Ballabhgarh, Basantpur, or Golfcourse Extension Road, Sohna Road, South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, etc. of Gurgaon, can choose to undergo cataract surgery from Pristyn Care in Noida.
How To Book An Appointment at Cataract Clinic in Noida?
People in Noida such as Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, etc. can book an appointment by just calling the above number and speak with our medical coordinators to book an appointment according to their convenience. You can also get in touch with us by simply filling the form. Fill in the details of the patient in the contact form. Our medical coordinator gets back to you to confirm the appointment at the earliest according to your convenience. Or, simply click on the Book Appointment option you can find on the topmost corner of this screen.
For booking an online consultation, visit our website www.pristyncare.com and you can see the For Patients section. Under this menu, click on the Online Consultation option and you are taken to another link where you can fill in the details of the patient and pay via an online method. The medical coordinator contacts you and helps you in getting touch with an available doctor. Another way of online consultation is via our mobile app, Pristyn Care. The app is available on App Store as well as Play Store.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session