Pristyn Care- To Get Advanced Cataract Treatment in Chennai
If you are seeking a daycare provider that is trustworthy, cost-effective, and makes the treatment journey comfortable, Pristyn Care is the best place. We are a multi-specialty healthcare provider dedicated to simplifying the surgical experience for patients.
We provide advanced cataract treatment in Chennai to everyone who needs it. Our doctors employ the latest MICS & FLACS (femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery) to cure cataracts through a minimally invasive and painless procedure. The surgery can be performed in less than 30 minutes and helps the patient to regain clear vision within 24 to 48 hours. Moreover, as the procedure is done on an outpatient basis, you can go home on the same day and recover completely within 4-6 weeks.
To learn more about cataract treatment or our services, give us a call and talk to our medical coordinators.
Types of Lens Implants You Can Choose For Cataract Surgery
Before the intraocular lenses were invented, the patients had to rely on glasses permanently to see clearly. The lenses changed that and allowed the surgeon to replace the natural lens with an artificial one safely.
Currently, there are many types of lenses available in the market each with its own set of benefits. You can choose the one that suits your requirements and budget accordingly.
- Aspheric IOLs- They are traditional intraocular lenses with an aspherical optical design that mimics the natural eye lens. It closely matches the shape and quality of the eye lens and provider sharper vision after curing cataracts.
- Toric IOLS- These are premium intraocular lenses that can correct astigmatism along with cataracts. Such lenses have different powers at different meridians of the eyes and enable the surgeon to adjust the lens orientation for optimal results.
- Accommodating IOLs- These lenses have the ability to expand the range of clear vision according to eye movements. It means that they improve the focusing power of the eye to provide better near vision, but the level of magnification is slightly low.
- Multifocal IOLs- This type of lens is commonly used for the treatment of presbyopia. It cures cataracts and also helps to achieve a better vision for nearby as well as distant objects. These lenses have different sections to adjust the vision according to the patient’s eye movements.
- Monovision IOLs- This is a type of IOLs that fully corrects the refractive error in one eye and makes the other mildly nearsighted intentionally. With this, one eye can see distant objects, and the other eye will allow the patient to see nearby objects.
You can learn more about these types of lens implants from a cataract doctor and choose the one that suits your lifestyle, vision requirements, and budget.
Consult with Reliable Cataract Doctors to Make The Right Decision
When it comes to undergoing cataract surgery, there are many decisions that have to be made. And to make an informed decision, you will need help from a reliable and expert cataract doctor. That’s why Pristyn Care houses the best team of cataract surgeons in Chennai.
Our doctors are certified and skilled in performing all kinds of cataract surgery. Moreover, they stay updated with the latest advancements in surgical technology. Thus, they will help you understand every aspect of the treatment, including intraocular lenses (IOLs) so that you can make the right decision.
Once you decide which lens implant you want, they will proceed with the treatment and cure the disease in the most effective way. Our non-medical staff also work with the medical team to provide hassle-free treatment. Our medical coordinators will also stay in touch with you in case you need to consult with the doctor after surgery.