Undergo Less Invasive Stapler Circumcision Surgery in Chennai
Circumcision surgery is a procedure that involves the removal of the foreskin that covers the tip of the penis. It is commonly performed in Chennai as well as other cities in India for both religious and medical reasons. Most male infants undergo circumcision within the first 10 days of birth. And adult males undergo circumcision due to conditions like phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, posthitis, etc.
If you need to undergo circumcision, consider stapler circumcision as it is a less invasive surgical procedure that removes the foreskin in a quick and painless way. The surgery takes only about 30 minutes and is performed under local or general anesthesia.
During stapler circumcision, a special surgical device is used to cut the foreskin with precision. The doctors we have at Pristyn Care in Chennai are all experts in laser and stapler circumcision surgery. You can consult the best circumcision doctors in Chennai and consult them to discuss whether stapler circumcision is the right method for you or not.
Are there any complications that can arise after stapler circumcision surgery?
Similar to any other surgical procedure, stapler circumcision surgery also involves some potential risks and complications. These complications include bleeding, infections, or poorly cut foreskin, also known as incomplete circumcision.
Such complications may arise during the procedure. Thus, Pristyn Care doctors follow the necessary care and preventative measures to minimize the risks. Our doctors are well-experienced and have ample knowledge of how to mitigate the potential risks associated with the surgical procedure.
You can rely on Pristyn Care as we house the best circumcision doctors in Chennai who are experienced in performing circumcision surgery with utmost precision and care. They ensure the surgery is successful and you recover quickly afterward.
Why is stapler circumcision a better option than open circumcision surgery?
Many males who need to undergo circumcision ask this question to the surgeon. The primary reason is due to the less invasiveness of stapler circumcision surgery. Whether you reside in Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, or any other city across India, stapler circumcision is a preferred method as it is safe and has various advantages over traditional open surgery.
- The advanced stapler device performs two functions at the same time, i.e., cuts the foreskin and closes the wound at the same time. Thus, the tissues have less trauma, bleeding, and swelling.
- Stapler circumcision surgery is a stitchless procedure. In open surgery, stitches are used to close the wound that also needs to be removed after some time. In stapler circumcision, the device leaves a smooth silicone ring behind, that falls off on its own within 10-12 days.
- The modern surgical procedure is also scarless. No operative scars are left on the skin once it heals completely. Unlike this, open surgery leaves a scar that is clearly visible.
- As the stapler device cuts and closes the wound at the same time, the operative time is cut down to half. The entire procedure takes approximately 30 minutes, which includes the time taken for anesthesia to take effect and numb the body.
- Stapler circumcision surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and allows the patients to return home on the same day.
- The modern technique also has a cosmetic appeal as it gives a clean aesthetic appearance to the penile skin.
When you have a consultation with the doctor, you can discuss the good and bad sides of each type of circumcision in detail. The doctor will clear all necessary aspects of circumcision treatment in Chennai, including cost and recovery time so that you can make an informed decision.
What can you do to recover quickly after stapler circumcision surgery?
Pristyn Care doctors understand the patient’s needs and requirements to the full extent. After performing stapler circumcision surgery, they will also compile a recovery guide for the patient to ensure that his recovery is safe and fast. A few of the tips that will help you to recover quickly involves the following:
- Keep the surgical site clean and dry.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes to ensure that the wound doesn’t get irritated.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least a month and consult your doctor before engaging in any kind of activity.
- Avoid swimming or soaking in a hot tub until the wound has healed completely to prevent the risk of infections.
- Do not engage in any kind of strenuous activities or exercise for 3-4 weeks.
- Take your prescribed medication as directed by the doctor.
If you have any doubts or concerns during the recovery period, you can again get back to Pristyn Care and consult the best circumcision doctor in Chennai.
Book an Appointment with Pristyn Care to Consult the Best Circumcision Doctor in Chennai
If you need/want to undergo stapler circumcision surgery in Chennai, take the first step and get in touch with Pristyn Care. Schedule your appointment by making a call or filling the “Book Appointment” form to submit your information. Our representatives will get back to you and confirm the appointment at your convenience so that you can get the best-in-class circumcision treatment in Chennai.
With Pristyn Care, you won’t even have to worry about circumcision costs in Chennai as we accept insurance and also provide No-Cost EMI service to make the treatment easily affordable.