Why is sinus surgery necessary?
It is true that in most cases, the sinus infections resolve on their own with minimal intervention. However, in some people, the infection becomes chronic and cause complications, like:
- Vision problems- These problems occur when the sinus infection spreads to the eye sockets. It leads to reduced vision and may also cause permanent blindness if not treated on time.
- Other Infections- Untreated sinus infections can also spread to other organs. Gradually, chronic sinusitis will cause inflammation in the membrane and fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord. It can also cause infection in the bones or a serious skin infection.
To prevent that from happening, you should always seek proper treatment for sinusitis. If you’ve been suffering from sinus diseases for more than a month now, you can get in touch with Pristyn Care and consult our ENT experts.
Get Advanced Treatment for Chronic Sinusitis in Chennai at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is a multi-specialty daycare provider with a dedicated ENT department. We provide treatment for sinus diseases as well as other ears, nose, and throat-related problems in a hassle-free way. You can get in touch with us and consult our experts to get advanced treatment for chronic sinusitis in Chennai.
We focus on simplifying the surgical experience of the patients and provide them optimal care without any compromise. You only need to contact us and we will handle all aspects of your treatment in a seamless way.
Talk To The Best ENT Surgeons in Chennai for Effective Solution of Sinusitis
If you wish to consult with the best ENT surgeons in Chennai for sinusitis, then Pristyn Care is the ideal destination. We house a team of certified and dedicated ENT surgeons with ample knowledge. Our doctors have more than 8 years of experience in diagnosing and treating various kinds of ENT-related problems.
You can schedule a consultation with them and discuss your problem. The doctor will first diagnose your condition to determine the severity of the disease and the safest treatment option. If surgery is required, the doctor will brief you about the procedure to ensure that you make an informed decision.
Pristyn Care doctors understand the needs of the patients and help them to feel relaxed throughout the treatment journey. Our non-medical staff also play a major role in this part and help the patients in every possible way.
What are the benefits of FESS surgery?
Both doctors and patients prefer FESS (functional endoscopic sinus surgery) for the treatment of sinus diseases as it has many advantages over traditional sinus diseases. Some key benefits of the procedure are:
- The surgery is minimally invasive, which means there will only be minute scars.
- The patient won’t feel any kind of pain even after the surgery as the incisions will be minute.
- There won’t be any outward scarring on the nose.
- FESS is done using an endoscope, hence, only the infected tissues are removed during the procedure.
- It is a highly precise procedure. Hence, there are negligible chances of complications during and after the surgery.
- The results of FESS are also long-lasting.
As compared to the traditional procedures that have many risks and complications, FESS is a superior method of treatment. That’s why Pristyn Care’s doctors use this technique to treat sinus diseases.
Visit the Nearest Pristyn Care Clinic/Hospital to Undergo Sinus Surgery
In Chennai, Pristyn Care has its own clinic and also has an association with many other top medical centers in the city. All our medical institutions have state-of-the-art facilities and USFDA approved technologies and instruments. We ensure that all our partnered hospitals and clinics follow the high standards of medical care and adhere to the safety protocols against the coronavirus. You can visit any of our medical centers and check the quality of care and the safety measures that we employ before undergoing sinus surgery.
Book An Appointment with Pristyn Care At Your Convenience
To schedule an appointment with the best ENT surgeons in Chennai, you can opt for any of these methods:
- Give us a call directly on the number given at the top. Our medical coordinators will gather the required information and provide you a list of the doctors and clinics located near you. Then, you can choose any doctor, clinic, and confirm the appointment at your own specified date and time.
- The other way is to fill the appointment form. Our representative will get back to you shortly and ask you which doctor you want to consult and when.
- Or you can download the mobile application and explore our list of doctors available nearby. Then you can confirm the appointment with a doctor of your choice.
While booking the consultation, you can also choose whether you wish to consult with the doctor online or offline. You only need to contact us and leave all the treatment-related formalities to Pristyn Care.