1. Diagnosis of adenomyosis:
- Test: Adenomyosis can be diagnosed through ultrasound.
- Procedure: A trained technician or doctor applies some water-soluble gel at the lower abdomen and presses a small handheld device against the area. The sound waves sent through the device help print the image almost immediately. You can get up and change thereafter.
- Confirmation: An enlarged uterus on the ultrasound report is highly suggestive of adenomyosis.
2. How to prepare for hysterectomy for adenomyosis?Confirm all your current medications, supplements, and herbal potions to your doctor. Certain medicines, such as ibuprofen, insulin, or blood thinners may be required to halt for a few days. This is because they can hamper the surgery and risk excessive bleeding during the procedure.No surgery can be performed with imbalanced BP or sugar levels. This is why they must first be brought under control to proceed with the surgical treatment.Do not eat or drink anything at least 4-6 hours before the surgery. Else, it may cause anesthesia-related complications.Limit smoking/ drinking and use of recreational drugs at least two weeks before the surgery.Do not shave the surgical site yourself. A simple cut may infect the site and cause complications.Carry a pair of loose cotton clothing to change into after your surgery.Carry a pack of soft sanitary pads to use for post-surgical bleeding.
Here is a list of common guidelines for surgery preparation for hysterectomy for adenomyosis-
3. Why choose Prsityn Care for adenomyosis treatment?Free online/ in-clinic consultations: We offer free consultations. Also, you have the choice to speak with the doctor in-clinic or offline, sitting from the comfort of your home. You can ask as many questions, and we ensure we give you the right and detailed answers.Free transportation to and from the hospital: We provide free cab pick up and drop off from and to your residence on the day of surgery.Minimal-no waiting time for hospital admission: We perform most of our admission formalities beforehand, so you do not have to wait for hospital admission at the site.All paperwork done on your behalf: We do all your hospital admission and discharge paperwork ourselves on your behalf to reduce your hassles and provide a seamless patient experience.Multiple payment options: We accepts all modes of payment including cash, credit, and debit card.All insurances accepted: We accept all insurances and offer cash-less facilities at most of the hospitals.No cost EMI option: You can also opt for the No cost EMI option while paying for your medical bills.Free follow-up: We provide free follow-up post consultations to ensure a complete and smooth recovery.
Pristyn Care brings the most advanced and holistic gyne treatments with its experienced doctors and latest laparoscopic and laser technology in 15+ cities in India. We are associated with multiple reputed gyne-clinics and super-specialty hospitals, giving you the option to choose amongst the best hospitals that suit your needs, be it the hospital distance, its infrastructure, or insurance panel.
As you choose Pristyn Care for your treatments, you get some of the added benefits. These include:
4. How to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care Gynecologist for adenomyosis?
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist is easy.
Simply call us directly or fill out our ‘Book my Appointment’ form. It would ask you just four basic questions such as ‘Your name’, ‘Contact’, ‘Disease name’, and ‘City’. Just fill them and click ‘submit’. Our medical coordinators will call you shortly and help you speak to a doctor of your choice.