Undergo Hydrocele Repair Surgery in Bangalore For A Quick & Painless Solution
Hydrocele surgery in Bangalore is a simple procedure with minimal risks or complications. It takes only 10-15 minutes to complete the procedure. The high-intensity laser beam directly acts on the foreskin without damaging the other tissues. There is no blood loss during laser hydrocele surgery. Also, there are no wounds, stitches, or long-term scars. Mild swelling is normal post-surgery, which can be resolved with ice packs.
Once you book the appointment, our medical coordinators will contact you as soon as possible and guide you throughout the whole procedure. We do all the paperwork at the hospital on your behalf. We keep updating you regarding your appointment with the hospital, doctors, and the surgery schedule all along. We also provide a cab to pick you up from your home and drop you at the hospital on the day of the surgery. We provide you a private room at the hospital for your stay post-surgery, food to you if prescribed by the doctor, and to your attendant, a dedicated care buddy to look after you until your discharge from the hospital, and most importantly, free follow-up from doctor's side to make sure that you don't experience any complication post your surgery.
Understand the Benefits of Hydrocele Repair Surgery
Hydrocelectomy is considered the best, most successful, and most effective treatment to remove hydrocele. It's performed under local or general anesthesia. A small cut is made in the scrotum and the fluid is drained out. The surgery is completed within 30-40 minutes and the patient is fit to go home on the day of the surgery.
Here are various advantages of surgery that include:
- Painless surgery
- 100% precise procedure
- 100% success rate
- Takes less than 30 minutes to complete
- A negligible risk for infection
- No risk of recurrence
- Involves no stitches, wounds, or scars
- No side effects
- Does not affect fertility
- No overnight hospitalization needed after laser hydrocele surgery
- No long rest required at home after laser hydrocelectomy.
- No hassle of getting daily dressing
- Can take a bath the next day
- Resume office work from 1 day of rest
- No pain during sexual intercourse
Get Advanced Medical Care for Hydrocele in Bangalore at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Bangalore. People living near Doddakannelli, Bhoganhalli, Richard Xavier's Colony, Muneshwara Swami Layout, ST Bed Layout, Indira Nagar, Mallappa Reddy Layout, AK Colony, Kadubeesanahalli, 1st Block Koramangala, Belur Nagasandra, Panathur, Chandana, Ejipura, Anepalya, BTM Layout, HSR layout, Bhuvanappa Layout, Pukhraj Layout, Bilekahalli, Chikkalasandra, Banashankari, Someshwara Nagar, Bendre Nagar, Vinayaka Nagar, Shankarapura, Basavanagudi, Kathriguppe, Vivekananda Nagar, Kanaka Nagar, Jarganahalli, JP Nagar, can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them.
Apart from laser surgery, Pristyn Care also offers many services to its patients for free of cost that includes cab services, a private sanitized room at the hospital, a room kit with basic amenities, a care buddy to look after the patients until their discharge from the hospital and take care of follow-ups from doctors post the surgery.
Consult the Best Doctors in Bangalore for Proper Treatment of Hydrocele
Pristyn Care houses some of the best surgeons in Bangalore who are highly skilled and specialize in the treatment of various urological conditions such as hydrocele, balanitis, phimosis, paraphimosis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedures such as laser hydrocelectomy.
- Dr. Venkat, who completed his MBBS, MS from J.N. Medical College Belgaum RGUHS Karnataka/Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and has 12 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Nayar Sajeet Gopinathan, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, MAHE University and Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur, and has 9 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Gaurav Prasad, who completed his MBBS, MS from Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Educations & Research, Kolar, and World Laparoscopy Hospital
- Dr. Naveen PG, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kasturba Medical College and Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. SJ Haridarshan, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu and has 20 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Vikranth Suresh, who completed his MBBS, MS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Karnataka, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik and Indian Associations of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons.
- Dr. Mutharaju K.R., who completed his MBBS, MS from Bangalore Medical College (Bangalore), Armed Forces Medical College (Pune), and Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad and has 13 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Sunil Alur, who completed his MBBS, MS from MR Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and has 17 years of experience in his specialty.
- Dr. Sanjit Gogoi, who completed his MBBS, MS from Kathmandu University, Nepal, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India and Royal colleges of Surgeons, Edinburgh, and has 5 years of experience in his specialty.
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedure or laser hydrocelectomy in Bangalore at a Pristyn care clinic near you.
Surgeons at Pristyn Care specialize in performing successful and safe laser hydrocelectomy procedures. Laser hydrocelectomy is the most advanced effective procedure. It involves no cuts or incisions like conventional hydrocelectomy procedures. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser hydrocelectomy in Bangalore are clean, hygienic and COVID-safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser hydrocelectomy in Bangalore.
Visit the Nearest Pristyn Care Clinic in Bangalore for Hydrocele Treatment
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Bangalore. You can consult expert doctors who specialize in minimally invasive laser hydrocelectomy surgery in Bangalore at Pristyn Care’s top associated hospitals. You can consult Pristyn care’s expert doctors at Pristyn Care clinics in Indiranagar, Electronic City, JP Nagar, Koramangala, Kundalahalli, Malleshwaram, Bellandur, Frazer Town, Byatarayanapura, and Koramangala.
Men suffering from hydrocele in Bangalore can undergo the less invasive laser hydrocelectomy in Bangalore from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some best hospitals for laser hydrocele surgery in Bangalore associated with Pristyn Care-
- Sparsh Hospital (Infantry Road)
- Gawai healthcare
- Oncology International India
- Phoenix Hospital
- Q Medical Center
- Meridian Hospital
People living in cities around Bangalore including Thalli, Bidadi, Hoskote, Doddaballapura, Nelamangala, Agara, Kanakapura, Ramanagara, Nandi Hills, Vijayapura, Whitefield, Makali, Ghati Subramanya, Palya, Begur, Sompura, Hoodi, Huskuru, Jigani, Marsur, Karpur, Anekal, Gabbadi, Solur, etc can consult an expert doctor in a Pristyn Care clinic in Bangalore to undergo laser hydrocele surgery.
Choose The Mode of Consultation to Discuss Everything with the Best Hydrocele Surgeons in Bangalore
Book an appointment with the best hydrocele doctors in Bangalore by visiting the Pristyn Care website and using any of the following ways:
- Give us a call on the number given at top.
- Fill the "Book Appointment" form and submit your details.
- Download the Patient app and schedule your appointment personally.
Our medical coordinators are just a call away from helping you get the permanent and instant solution for the troubling problem of hydrocele. You can also consult our expert doctors and surgeons from the comfort of your home via online video consultation.