Get the Safest Abortion (MTP) in Bangalore
Abortion is a very critical procedure and thus needs to be performed in a safe manner. Unsafe abortions are the cause of around 13 deaths in India everyday. This adds up even more to the importance medical supervision in abortion procedures. Medically safe abortions eliminate the risk of any major complications or adverse effects on the female’s health or fertility.
Women in Bangalore who are looking for a reliable healthcare provider to undergo the medically safe abortion procedure can contact Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care is associated with few of the the most qualified gynecologists in Bangalore who are well-trained in performing the advanced procedures for medical termination of pregnancy. These procedures are absolutely safe and all the legalities associated with abortions are strictly maintained.
What Is The Need For Abortion (MTP)?
Bringing a new life into the world is a task of great responsibility. To be able to fulfill this responsibility, the couple should be prepared in every way, be it mentally, physically or financially. In the absence of this preparedness, pregnancy can be quite stressful for the couple and they may not want to go through with it. If this is the case, these couples have the option to decide what’s best for their future and they can choose to undergo the medical termination of the pregnancy.
In India, abortions are legally allowed until the pregnancy reaches 20 weeks. This is because terminating the pregnancy after 20 weeks can be unsafe for the woman. MTP upto 7 weeks is carried out through pills or injections whereas if the pregnancy is further along than 7 weeks, surgical abortion is required. Pristyn Care in Bangalore offers both the medicinal and surgical abortion procedures. These abortion procedures are performed only by qualified professionals and are 100% reliable and trustworthy.
Highly Experienced Doctors For Safe Abortion In Bangalore
Pristyn Care is associated with the most experienced gynecologists and surgeons in Bangalore. All our doctors have at least 8-10 experience in the field. The doctors are quite familiar with the modern and safe procedures for pregnancy termination. Apart from holding expertise in their field, the doctors understand that the decision of abortion can be quite difficult. Therefore, you can have a thorough discussion with the doctor before going through the procedure.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With The Best Hospitals in Bangalore?
Pristyn Care works in partnership with super speciality hospitals in Bangalore for surgical abortion and other cities as well. All the hospitals associated with us in Bangalore have A-quality infrastructure and are fully equipped with the latest technologies. The entire medical and non-medical staff members at our partner hospitals are very professional and courteous. Such partnerships with the well reputed hospitals in the city enable us to provide a smooth treatment experience for all our patients. Also, our hospitals and clinics are thoroughly sanitized (including all the medical equipment) and all the other preventive measures for COVID-19 are also strictly implemented. Thus, it is safe to visit our clinic or hospital for your treatment.
Why Is Medically Safe Abortion A Better Option?
It can come across as an unsettling fact nearly 7 million women need to be immediately taken to emergency rooms as a consequence of indulging in an unsafe abortion procedure. Abortions that are performed without the supervision of qualified doctors are not considered safe and carry with them a great risk of the following complications.
These are the major complications associated with unsafe abortions:
- Uterine bleeding due to several punctures
- Severe infections that can even enter the bloodstream
- Abdominal Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Injuries in the lower abdomen organs (Visceral Injuries)
- Failure of kidneys functioning (Renal Failure)
- Extreme damage of the liver (Hepatic Failure)
- Cuts and tears in the cervix region
All these complications justify that unsupervised abortions are not the right choice. If you want to get an abortion done, it is very important that you follow all the legalities and consult an experienced specialist for the same. For a medically safe and trustworthy abortion, you can get in touch with Pristyn Care.
Why To Choose Pristyn Care For Safe Abortion?
Pristyn Care offers both the oral and surgical procedures for medical abortions. After a proper consultation, the doctors perform the the abortion procedure that best suits your pregnancy term. The doctors and the staff maintain complete confidentiality and there is no chance of privacy breach.
If you need to undergo surgical abortion, Pristyn Care provides cab facility so that you can reach the treatment centre without any discomforts. In case of surgical procedure at a Pristyn Care partner hospital, we assign a dedicated Care Buddy who takes care of your smallest needs at the hospital so that you can go ahead with the procedure without any stress.
For oral abortion, there is no overnight hospital stay required and you can head back home on the same day of the procedure (outpatient procedure). Whereas for surgical abortions, 1 day stay in the hospital is required. After the procedure, you just need to visit the doctor for a follow-up consultation. The best part is that this follow-up consultation is completely free of cost. The gynecologists provide a proper set of instructions and diet to be followed after the procedure to ensure that the recovery is healthy and complication-free.
Gynecologists at Pristyn Care are legally certified to perform the medical termination of Pregnancy till 18 weeks of pregnancy. With over ten years of experience, they are the best to get abortion done in Bangalore. Our medical coordinators are available 24/7 to take all concerns and grievances of the patients. Get in touch with our medical advisors to consult the best gynecologists in Bangalore for MTP.
Experienced And Skilled Gynecologists For Medicallly Safe Abortion
Pristyn Care brings on board highly qualified and experienced gynecologists in Bangalore. All the gynecologists that work with us have a clear track record of performing several abortions successfully with nil chances of complications. Our specialist doctors attend every patient with care and attention without rushing them into the treatment. The treatment is carried only when the queries and apprehensions of the patient are cleared. The doctors along with the medical staff of Pristyn Care create a safe and comforting environment for the patient. Thus, the patient feel much less stressed about undergo an abortion.
What Is The Estimated Cost Of Safe Abortion?
The estimated cost of a medically safe abortion depends upon the following factors:
- The healthcare provider or hospital you choose for the abortion procedure
- The mode of abortion that you undergo (Oral or Surgical)
- Any extra expenses mandatory at the treatment centre
The gynecologists of Pristyn Care offer the best and safest facilities for abortion at a very reasonable cost.
Nearest Clinics For Safe Abortion In Bangalore
Pristyn Care clinics for gynecological consultation and treatment are operational in Frazer Town, Indiranagar and Koramangala in Bangalore. These clinics are easily accessible from Doddakannelli, Bhoganhalli, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Chandana, Ejipura, 1st block koramangala, Belur Nagasandra, Anepalya, BTM layout, HSR layout, Richard Xavier’s Colony,Muneshwara Swamy Layout, ST Bed Layout, Indira Nagar, Mallappa Reddy Layout, AK Colony, Bhuvanappa Layout, Pukhraj Layout, Someshwara Nagar, Basavanagudi, JP Nagar, Bendre Nagar, Vinayaka Nagar, Shankarapura, Kathriguppe, Vivekananda Nagar, Kanaka Nagar, Jarganahalli, Bilekahalli, Chikkalasandra, Banashankari, Vyalikaval, Guttahalli, Sadashiva Nagar, HN Layout, Subramanya Nagar, Gayathri Nagar, Bashyam Nagar, Gowtham Nagar, JC Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Hanumantapura, Ashwath Nagar, CPRI Staff Colony, Munireddypalya, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Whitefield, Hoodi, Chansandra, Kadugodi, Munnekollal, Ambedkar Nagar, Thigalarapalya, Kumarapalli, AECS Layout, BEML Layout, Ramagondanahalli, Dodsworth Layout, Anand Nagar, etc. locations in Bangalore. So people from these areas can easily visit a Pristyn Care specialist by booking an online appointment.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Abortion In Bangalore
Women residing in Mysore, Anantapur, Tumkur, etc can also undergo safe termination of the pregnancy by consulting a Pristyn Care doctor in Bangalore. You just need to book your appointment online and then visit the doctor at their clinic on the specified date to discuss the case.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Bangalore?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care clinic in Bangalore for surgical abortion. You can do this by filling up and submitting the contact form on the right side. Alternatively, you can also contact us directly by calling on the number provided. A medical coordinator from Pristyn Care gets in touch with you. You can discuss your preferred appointment slots and other aspects of the appointment and the coordinator will confirm the appointment in accordance with your preferences. After this, you just need to consult the doctor on the day of the appointment.
Preparation Before Surgical Abortion
Before a surgical abortion, your OB-GYN evaluates your past health, including the medicines you are taking. Apart from that, the OB-GYN may do the following:-
- Physical exam, including a pelvic exam to evaluate your health, how long you have been pregnant, the location as well as the health of the embryo or fetus.
- An ultrasound to confirm how far along and where the pregnancy is. Your OB-GYN will explain the procedure, possible complications, and when to call your doctor.
- You may also discuss your decision to have an abortion and your feelings about it. You could also discuss your plans for future pregnancies and birth control use.
Follow-up exam after a surgical abortion
A follow-up exam is done usually about 2 weeks after the surgical abortion. The exam may include the following:-
- A blood test to check for anemia
- A physical exam to check the condition of the cervix and the uterus
- A test to check for human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels
Apart from all the above, you may discuss the use of birth control. If birth control measures were started just after the abortion, the proper use of the method can be discussed again.
Also, you can ask all the questions that you have to your OB-GYN if you had an intrauterine device (IUD) inserted at the time of the surgical abortion.
Benefits of Surgical Termination of Pregnancy(STP)
Surgical abortion is considered the best method to terminate an unwanted pregnancy when MTP fails or pregnancy exceeds 9 weeks. Following are the best USPs if choosing surgical abortion:-
- Effective method 99% of surgical abortions are successful
- Only about 1% of the women need a repeat procedure or other medical intervention for complete abortion.
- No risk of complications – The risk of complications during or after a surgical abortion is almost zero. However, you must ensure that you choose an experienced and skilled ob-gynecologist for this procedure.
- Daycare procedure – A surgical abortion is a daycare procedure where the patient doesn’t need to stay in the hospital. Usually, the doctor discharges the patient just after a few hours of the procedure.
- Precise procedure Surgical termination of pregnancy is a precise procedure. The surgical abortion hardly takes around 15-20 minutes to complete. This way to terminate the pregnancy is the best method for those who want to get rid of their unwanted pregnancies in just one day.
- Minimal bleeding – As compared to Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP), surgical abortion involves minimal bleeding. If you are suffering from blood-related complications or are scared of bleeding, surgical abortion can be the best option for you.
- Quick recovery – Most women return to their daily routine just after 1-2 days of their surgical abortion. After the surgical abortion, you may have cramps and light bleeding for a few days.
Also, to recover quickly, you should avoid sexual intercourse for at least 1 week, or longer as advised by your doctor. When you start having sexual intercourse again, make sure you use birth control and condom to prevent infection.
Care After Undergoing Surgical Abortion
After the surgical abortion, the OB-GYN will check your vital signs such as heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure to make sure that everything is normal.
After that, the OB-GYN checks the bleeding is not excessive and uterine contractions are normal. The OB-GYN also checks that the side effects from anesthesia are not causing problems.
The OB-GYN may also prescribe you certain medicines. This may include the following:-
- Antibiotics to prevent infection
- Medicines that cause uterine contractions to empty the uterus and reduce bleeding.
- The OB-GYN gives Rh immunoglobulin to all the women who have Rh-negative blood type as it prevents Rh sensitization after abortion.
- Pain medicines for pain and cramping caused by uterine contractions.
Apart from all that, the OB-GYN may also prescribe certain medicines to treat nausea and vomiting.
Care at Home After Surgical Abortion
After undergoing a surgical abortion, you should follow all the instructions given by your OB-GYN.
Also, you should talk to your doctor about what to expect at home after undergoing a surgical abortion.
You can follow these instructions:-
- You can return to your daily routine within 1-2 days of the surgical abortion.
- Avoid all strenuous physical activities for the first week of your abortion.
- Don’t have sexual intercourse for at least one week or longer as advised by your doctor.
- When you start your sexual intercourse, use birth control and condoms to prevent the risk of infection and unwanted pregnancy.
- Don’t rinse the vagina with fluids (douche) as it increases the risk of infections that can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease.
You may experience certain symptoms after undergoing a surgical abortion, including irregular bleeding, spotting, and/or cramping for the first 1-2 weeks. Some women may have cramping such as menstrual cramping for as long as 6 weeks.
When to visit your doctor after surgical abortion?
If you experience any of the following symptoms or complications after undergoing a surgical abortion, you should immediately contact your OB-GYN and discuss your problems:-
- If heavy bleeding continues for more than 12 hours.
- If your bleeding is soaking more than two large pads in an hour, for 2 hours in a row.
- Passing clots that last for two or more hours.
- Signs of infections in your whole body include headache, muscle aches, dizziness, or a general feeling of illness.
- Excruciating pain in the belly is not relieved by pain medicine, rest, or heat.
- Hot flushes or fever of 100.4°F (38°C) or higher lasts more than 4 hours.
- Vomiting lasting more than 4-6 hours.
- Sudden belly swelling or increased heart rate.
- Swelling, redness, or pain in the genital region.
- Vaginal discharge that has increased in volume or smells bad.
Call your OB-GYN immediately if you have any of these symptoms after undergoing a surgical abortion:-
- Bleeding (not spotting) for longer than two weeks.
- New or unexplained symptoms may occur due to medicines you use in your treatment.
- No menstrual period within six weeks after the abortion.
- Signs and symptoms of depression. Hormonal changes after abortion may cause depression that requires proper treatment.