Which Food Habits Ease Evacuation
If you can improve your eating habit, then eventually you have sorted a number of problems of constipation as eating habit plays a major role in constipation. Here are some of the foods that people must include in their daily life because they are rich in fiber are as follows:
- Prunes:- Dried plums are known as prunes and it is one of the common home remedies which is being used for constipation. It contains high amounts of fiber, with 2 grams of fiber per 1-ounce(28-gram) serving. i>
- Apples:- One apple a day keeps the doctor away is a renowned saying, still, people don't consume it. As apple contains 4.4 grams of fiber, which is 17% of the recommended daily intake. So, eat an apple daily.
- Pears:- Pears are another fruit which contains high fiber i.e. 5.5 grams of fiber, which is 22% of the recommended daily fiber intake.
- Figs:- Figs are a great way to boost the fiber intake and promote healthy bowel habits. Figs are a delicious snack which contains 1.6 grams of fiber whereas the dried figs contain 7.3 grams of fiber, which is almost 30% of your daily requirements.
- Citrus Fruit:- Citrus fruits like grapes, orange, mandarins are the refreshing snacks and a good source of fiber. It contains 3.1 grams of fiber, which is 13% of the recommended daily fiber intake. Citrus fruits contain a flavanol called naringenin and it plays a great role in resolving the problem of constipation.
- Spinach and Green Veggies:- Spinach and other green veggies are quite rich in fiber and they are best sources of Vitamin C and K. The green veggies add bulk and weight into the stool which eventually help the individual to pass the stool.
- Flaxseeds:- It is being used for centuries as a traditional remedy for constipation. It is rich in both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, which makes an ideal digestive aid. Just 1 tablespoon (10 grams) of whole flaxseeds contains 2.8 grams of fiber, which is 11% of the recommended fiber.
People must consume each of these fruits and veggies to get the best result and if these natural Home remedies are not effective, then make sure to consult the doctor. Get a prior appointment with the doctor and resolve chronic constipation problem before it creates a big trouble for you in the long run as health comes first.
Pristyn Care Laser Clinic, 50 SP, Sector 45, Block C, Uday Nagar, Sector 45, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
Pristyn Care Laser Clinic, Care4U E 220, Block E, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave.
Copyright © 2018 pristyncare.com