The human body is amazing! It has to deals with constant waves of harmful toxins from inside and out, and still perform like a perfect machine. We inhale toxins in the form of polluted air, chemicals, metals, air fresheners, paints, cigarette smoke, dust and many more. We swallow toxins in the form of food we eat. Our food is flooded with toxins in the form of pesticides, insecticides, and other impurities. Toxins are substances which cause negative effects on your health They are in your water, in food and in air you breathe. It is not possible to protect yourself from toxins as it exists everywhere. Fortunately, there are several ways to reduce the ill effects of toxins. Our body has its own detoxification processes that exist and work. You can help your body to perform these processes efficiently.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating toxins from your body. In this process, your body involves many different methods such as herbal detoxification regimen, diet change, and various vitamin supplements. It’s the way to get rid of toxins from your body, which can slow it down and make your body unhealthy.
Since the human body has a natural ability to detoxify itself. It has several systems in place to remove waste. The excretory system plays a vital role in detoxification. The most obvious function of this system is defecation and urination. The excretory system consists of the skin, liver, lungs, large intestine, and kidneys.
Your skin also plays a very important role in detoxification. Your skin eliminates impurities through the sweat glands. The reason of sweat is to regulate body temperature, but when sweat passes through your sweat glands, it takes toxins also with it.
The other organs also play important roles like. Liver’s function is to filter and excrete waste, drugs, hormones, and other foreign substances. The lungs remove carbon dioxide which is harmful. The large intestine performs several important functions. It absorbs water and nutrients from food. It changes waste into stool to be removed from the body. The kidneys filter the blood and help in eliminating waste from the body through urination. It’s very important to take care of these organs and allow them to perform their work efficiently Hence, detoxification of these organs and freeing your body from toxins is the key to maintain your body healthy.
There are several ways of detoxification through which we can help our body:
- One of the best things you can try to support your body’s detoxification is to lighten its load and reduce the toxins you put in your body. Choose organic fruits and veggies, whole grains, dry fruits, nuts and avoid junk food and other processed foods. Eat fibrous food to remove toxins.
- Exercise and meditation help to maintain a healthy body. Exercising helps you sweat, and sweating helps release toxins through your skin. Researchers have found traces of arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury in sweat. You can also use a detoxifying brush on your skin from head to toe with a boar bristle brush to eliminate dead skin cells that block the pores Meditation reduces stress. Stress is also very harmful and causes your physical body to function poorly.
- You can follow several diet programs to detoxify your body. Detoxifying your body is not only about what you avoid, but also about what you eat. Following a healthy diet can do wonders. There are also many foods that help in detoxification- garlic, lemon, sprouts, beans, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
- Many diets support cleansing and detoxification. There are so many diet options available for short durations as well to cleanse your body and make your organs work properly. You could also try a raw alkaline diet. It’s a temporary cleanse consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables and nuts, seeds and sprouts. A juice diet also helps in detoxifying but try to go for organic fruits only.
- Detoxify your body with water because water is probably the most valuable ingredient for cleansing your body. Your body requires water in making saliva, sweat and remove waste. You can add lemon, cucumber or Indian gooseberries in your water to make it more effective but no aerated drinks and coffee.
- Get a proper sleep of 7-9 hours as it helps in detoxification and work your organs perfectly.
- A whole-body detox is a process that focuses on each and every organ involved in eliminating the body toxins. The program is based on removing harmful toxins while cleansing your body organs. Detox is a very beneficial process as it removes harmful substances from your body, makes your body organs clean and more efficient to work. You feel very energetic, young and happy when you go for detoxifying your body.
For more assistance, contact Pristyn Care Laser Clinic and Avail Colon Hydrotherapy Services in Gurgaon to succeed in the detoxification process.
Also Read: 17 Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy