The surgical procedure of removing the foreskin of the penis is called Circumcision. The appearance of a circumcised and uncircumcised penis is completely different. The foreskin remains intact in an uncircumcised penis.
An uncircumcised penis keeps back the foreskin, which covers the head of the non-erect penis and upon erection, the foreskin pulls back to let out the glans. A circumcised penis does not have the foreskin present. So, the glans are always exposed both when the penis is erect and non-erect.
The main difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penis includes appearance and hygiene practices. Apart from the health and hygiene benefits, a circumcised man has a lot more in the package for his female partner than you think.
Below are the 5 advantages of male circumcision to a woman.
How does Circumcision make a difference to a woman?
- More pleasure- About 95% of men claim that their female partners were more satisfied after they got circumcised. There are also several pieces of research that state their intimate life has been way better after the procedure.
- Fewer accidents- The risk of getting hurt, trauma and torn frenulum is very low for men with a circumcised penis. Both men and women have experienced a heightened sexual pleasure because there was no fear of the man getting hurt or involving in an accident during intercourse.
- Intimacy lasting Longer- As the penis is less sensitive after the foreskin has been removed, circumcised men can last longer without ejaculating.
- Risk of Infections- Talking about the cleanliness factor, when a man is uncircumcised, moisture can remain trapped between the penis and foreskin. This creates an ideal environment for bacteria to brood. Females who have uncircumcised male partners are at an increased risk of getting infections such as Bacterial Vaginosis. Men who are circumcised may also be likely to pass infections they have, such as yeast infections, UTIs, and STDs, but comparing the two, the risk is a lot higher if the male is uncircumcised. There are several studies supporting the fact that circumcision lowers a man’s risk of getting STDs and STIs such as HIV, syphilis, HPV, genital herpes and gonorrhea. So, if your man is at a lower risk, so are you!
- Cleanliness- The cleanliness of male genitals seems easier or less complicated than a female’s genitals. But, it is not that easy as well. It can be difficult to keep a penis 100 percent fresh all the time. It gets even more difficult for men with an uncircumcised penis. The intact foreskin can be a hideout for bad bacteria. As there is no foreskin in a circumcised penis, cleaning and keeping it hygienic is relatively easy.
Also Read: 16 Skin Problems Affecting The Penis
This can affect sexual performance for some men. Some men fail to fully perform fearing the mess it could make. The sex would obviously better without the fear of cleaning up or a mess.
Many women who have experienced a boost in sexual life after their partners got circumcised give sole credit to circumcision for an increase in sexual pleasure, intimacy, safety (from the risk of infections, STIs and STDs) and cleanliness.
Are uncircumcised men more sensitive? Do circumcised men have cleaner penises? Men and women still have doubts about circumcision. Most fail to distinguish between the myths and the facts of this. However, several studies have brought out the benefits of circumcision on the sexual life of both the partners in different aspects. Want to know more about the procedure? Fill in your details and let us call you back!