What are the most commonly prescribed medications for eye disorders?
An ophthalmologist will conduct a thorough eye examination to determine the root cause of the eye disorder in order to provide the most effective treatment. The eye doctor will perform the best-suited technique to cure the eye disease after diagnosing it. There is a possibility that the name of the medicines may differ from one company to another. But salts used for the medication are usually the same. A few of the most prescribed medications for eye disorders are,:
- Diamox for glaucoma
- Aciclovir is an eye ointment
- Acetylcysteine for dry eyes
- Atropine eye drops
- Apraclonidine eye drops
What are the most commonly performed surgical procedures for eye problems/disorders?
There are several types of eye disorders that may hinder your life productivity. It is always a better option to consult an experienced eye specialist to undergo advanced treatment. Some eye-related abnormalities can be treated through non-surgical treatment. However, other eye diseases and vision problems may need surgical intervention to restore or fix the normal functioning of the eye. There are a few common surgical procedures that are performed to cure eye disorders:
- Cataract surgery
- LASIK surgery
- Refractive surgery
- Corneal surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Eye muscle surgery
What are the surgical treatment procedures performed at Pristyn Care for eye disorders?
Pristyn Care provides latest surgical procedures that have a higher success rate as compared to outdated or traditional methods. Our in-house team of eye specialists are trained to perform USFDA approved advanced eye treatments with the latest medical instruments for better results. The following are the surgical treatments that you can undergo at Pristyn Care to fix eye problems:
1. LASIK– This treatment is performed to fix refractive errors. Our specialists conduct thorough diagnoses to perform the best-suited technique to make the LASIK treatment most effective. There are different types of LASIK surgeries:
- ICL (implantable contact lens) surgery
- Contura surgery
- Femto surgery
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) surgery
2. Surgery for Cataract– Surgery for cataract treatment is generally performed to fix the blurred vision where the natural lens becomes cloudy and needs surgical correction. There are different types of cataracts like cortical, posterior subcapsular, nuclear, and congenital. Depending on the severity and type of cataract, the eye specialist will perform the best-suited technique for the treatment. The different types of cataract surgeries are:
- Micro incision cataract surgery (MICS)
- Extracapsular cataract extraction (ECCE)
- Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery (FLACS)
Why choose Pristyn Care for advanced eye treatment?
Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare provider which is filling all the necessary gaps to make the patient’s treatment journey smoother. Pristyn Care has several specialized eye centers across India to make the advanced and USFDA approved treatment accessible to patients. There are several additional benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for eye treatment:
- We offer end-to-end assistance. Our medical coordinator will get in touch with you at the beginning of the eye treatment and will stay till the last call of the treatment.
- Our team of insurance experts provides complete assistance regarding the paperwork of medical claims. They go through your insurance policy and suggest to you the maximum benefits you can get from the same.
- There are multiple payment options available like cash, cashless, or zero-cost EMI to make medical finance easier on the patient’s pockets.
- A free cab facility is offered for pick-up and drop-off on the day of the surgery to make the commute feasible for the patient.
- A free follow-up consultation is provided post eye treatment to promote the healing process.
How to book an appointment with the best Ophthalmologists in India at Pristyn Care?
There are three easy ways to book an appointment with the best eye specialist or ophthalmologist in India at Pristyn care:
- Fill out a given form on the website with all the required details of the patient. Our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest to provide you with complete assistance regarding the treatment you are seeking while booking the best eye specialist near your locality on your behalf.
- Call on the number mentioned on the website to speak to our medical coordinator directly about the treatment you are looking for.
- You can also book an online consultation with a highly experienced ophthalmologist without stepping out of your house. Download the Pristyn Care mobile application, which is available on iOS and Android.