Proctology Treatments at Pristyn Care for Various Diseases
Pristyn Care houses proctologists and general surgeons who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of various types of anorectal diseases such as piles, fissures, fistula, pilonidal sinus, etc. All ailments that are related to the anal, colon, and rectal region are handled by them. Another term is also used for them, i.e., Colorectal Surgeons. The doctors we have at Pristyn Care are certified and have years of experience.
With the help of Pristyn Care surgeons, you can get proper treatment for various diseases, including:
- Piles- Also called hemorrhoids, piles is an anorectal disease where the veins around the anal region swell. These swollen veins either stay inside or protrude outside making it harder for the person to sit, walk, and pass bowels.
- Fissure- These are small tears that appear in the anal lining and cause discomfort and pain. They sometimes also result in the formation of anal skin tags.
- Fistula- Fistula is a channel or tract that forms inside the anal canal and has an internal and external opening. Fistula often occurs due to a long-standing abscess infection near the anus or rectum.
- Pilonidal Sinus- It is a small hole or tunnel-like structure in the skin that contains fluid, pus, or blood. Over time, a cyst or abscess starts to form in the hole, and hair, dirt, debris, etc. also gets stuck in it that causes severe pain.
Under the care of Pristyn Care Proctologists, you can get treatment for all these diseases in the safest way. Our surgeons follow the best practices and utilize modern technology that improves the standard of healthcare.
Painless Proctology Treatments with Advanced Laser Procedure
Pristyn Care proctology department employs the new and most advanced laser technology for the treatment of anorectal diseases. Leaving the anal, rectal, or colon diseases untreated for a long time is never a good option. Gradually, they become more painful and interfere with the person’s quality of life. The advanced laser procedure prevents that from happening and helps the patient to treat these conditions safely. Along with being the safer choice for the treatment of anorectal diseases, laser treatment also has several other benefits.
- Laser treatment is done via a high-intensity laser beam that targets and treats the damaged tissues only without affecting the surrounding ones.
- It is a minimally-invasive procedure where no cuts or stitches are needed.
- Laser is a high-precision technology that cures the problem permanently.
- It also speeds up the healing process by improving blood flow in the rectal region.
- Laser procedure has a lower risk of complications and post-surgery infections.
With all these benefits, the advanced laser procedure is usually the first choice of patients and doctors. At Pristyn Care, we ensure that the whole treatment is painless and comfortable for you. We provide proctology treatments across 22+ cities with utmost care and dedication. So, whether you need treatment for piles, fissures, fistula, chronic constipation, or pilonidal sinus, our medical experts are available in a city near you. Book an appointment with the proctologists online and visit our clinic for consultation.
A Multi-Speciality Daycare Center for Anorectal Disorders Treatment
At Pristyn Care, our mission is to provide daycare services and a seamless surgical experience to the patients. We have clinics equipped with the latest tools and technology that improves the safety of the procedure. Our doctors employ the USFDA approved laser procedure which is minimally-invasive and assures faster recovery. With us, you will get additional benefits like:
- Round-the-clock medical coordinator
- Free of charge post-surgery care
- Insurance paperwork support
- Single deluxe room for hospital stay
- Hospital formalities covered by Care-buddy
- Cab facility on the day of surgery
- Flexible payment options
Pristyn Care proctologists will ensure that you receive the most optimal care regardless of your problems. We understand that it is necessary for the patients to have a hassle-free experience. Hence, we provide them assistance throughout the treatment. We have the best team of surgeons with more than 10 years of experience and expertise in laser-assisted procedures ensuring that patients can rely on us.