-Around 50% of women worldwide experience fibrocystic changes in the breasts that lead to the formation of lumps. The cause of these changes is hormone fluctuations.
-Fibroadenoma (77%) is the most common type of breast lump followed by fibrocystic disease (4.3%).
Benefits of Choosing Pristyn Care for Breast Lump Surgery
Being a full-stack healthcare provider, Pristyn Care ensures that our patients get the best-in-class treatment for all of their health needs. We are partnered with the best hospitals with top-grade infrastructure and the latest technologies. We follow the “patient-first” approach and offer the following benefits to simplify the patient’s treatment journey-
- Well-trained surgeons with 10+ years of experience
- Assistance from initial consultations to follow-ups
- Help with insurance claims and settlements
- Flexible payment options with No-Cost EMI service
- Free pick and drop service on the day of surgery
- Online and offline consultations without any upfront fee
- Free post-surgery guidance and follow-ups
- COVID safe environment at the medical centers
Book an Appointment with the Best Doctors for Breast Lump Removal
At Pristyn Care, we have the best team of doctors who are skilled and experienced in treating all types of benign breast lumps. Our surgeons have helped many women get rid of the lumps safely.
To book an appointment, you can-
- Fill out the patient form by clicking on the “Book Appointment” button at the top. Our medical coordinators will get in touch with you shortly to confirm the appointment with an expert.
- Give us a call on the number given at the top. Our representative will gather the required information to book an appointment with the best doctor according to your schedule.
- Use Pristyn Care’s dedicated mobile application. The list of doctors is available in the application so that you can pick a doctor of your choice. You can confirm the appointment personally within the app.
Initial consultation with our doctor is free of charge. We will arrange everything for the consultation and you can plan the treatment for breast lumps.