Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Constipation?
Eating habits play a major role in our lifestyle. Therefore to prevent constipation, it is important to make the best possible changes in the eating habit which eventually improve constipation. If you are suffering from this problem then you should not waste time and start attempting the changes in the daily routine. A good eating habit along with certain exercise will be quite good for you.
Here are some of the habits to be developed in the daily routine
- Drink a glass of water right after you wake up
- Eat your meals around the same time each day
- Make sure to eat bran cereal for breakfast in the morning
- Practice a light exercise just as the walk after breakfast
- Take a 20-minute walk during your lunch break
- Eat high fiber foods including beans and legumes
- Pack some piece of fruits as a snack
- When you feel the bowel movement, use the washroom immediately, don't hold it.
- Consume water as much as you can and keep a bottle of water with you at all times
- Try taking a class at a gym on a regular basis
- Get enough sleep
Among each of these habits, fiber diet is really important to get rid of the problem. Fiber diet helps the digestive system to easily move the stool and people can expel them comfortably. So some of the fiber dietary includes
- Whole wheat bread
- Bran flakes
- Shredded Wheat
- Beans and lentils
- Fruits, such as berries, apples, oranges, bananas, pears, raisins, figs, and prunes
- Vegetables, such as broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, avocado, and peas
So, one can easily resolve the problem of constipation by just changing the daily routine Lifestyle and adopting Home Remedies. Now practice this habit and see the major changes. And even after attempting these things, you don't get a better result, then consult the doctor once. Once can even avail the Colon Hydrotherapy Services to cure Constipation.
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave, Ghaziabad.
Punjab and Haryana,Rajisthan: Rewari, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Sohna, Manesar, Karnal, Bhiwani, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Chandigarh, Jaipur