Piles Surgery is one of the most common surgical procedures performed across the world to cure hemorrhoids or piles. Piles is a condition where one can develop a group of infected and swollen blood vessels, veins, tissues, and muscles in the anal area.
Severe condition of piles is not curable with home remedies, medications, and lifestyle changes. In such cases, the surgical method is the only option for a permanent cure. However, most patients try not to open up about the condition with doctors because of the social stigma present around piles.
If left untreated, piles can cause severe anal pain while doing daily activities like walking, running, and sitting. So, it is always recommended not to delay the treatment regardless of the situation.
One of our piles specialists in Ghaziabad says, “most of the patients who consult us for piles treatment are the ones who delayed their treatment because of financial reasons. By the time they decided to get treated, the condition had become severe, and the treatment or the surgery became expensive.”
The minimum cost of Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad can start from Rs. 45,000.
The average cost of Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad can be around Rs. 52,500.
The maximum cost of Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad can rise to Rs. 60,000.
This price range of Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad varies from person to person because of the factors discussed below.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Piles Surgery:
- Types and Grades of Piles: The key factor in determining the overall cost of Piles Surgery is the severity of the condition. Grade-1 piles can be cured with minimal treatment, which costs you less when compared with the treatment of grade-4 piles or thrombosed hemorrhoids. This is because, higher the grade of piles, the higher the complexity of the surgery will be.
- Type of Piles Surgery: The type of surgery is one of the important factors that can affect the overall cost of piles surgery. Different types of piles surgeries or treatment methods are used to cure piles.
- Banding and ligation- Can cost approximately Rs. 25,000
- Sclerotherapy – Can cost approximately Rs. 35,000
- Coagulation – Can cost approximately Rs. 30,000
- Hemorrhoidectomy [Stapled hemorrhoidopexy] – Can cost approximately Rs. 50,000
- Hemorrhoid stapling – Can cost approximately Rs. 45,000
- Open piles surgery – Can cost approximately Rs. 55,000
- Laser piles surgery – Can cost approximately Rs. 60,000
Based on the type of piles surgery you prefer to undergo, the cost varies. However, at Pristyn Care, Ghaziabad most proctologists suggest undergoing laser surgery as it is the safest and advanced surgical procedure with minimal risks and complications.
- Type and Location of the Hospital: The type and location of the hospital from where you wish to get treated can influence the final cost of the Piles Surgery. The type of hospital you choose, i.e., super-specialty or multi-specialty, can affect the cost. Also, the location plays a major role in the cost. Piles Surgery cost in the urban area can be expensive when compared to sub-urban localities.
- Experience of the Doctor: Each doctor with different years of experience can charge you a specific fixed amount as a consultation fee. The higher the experience of the surgeon, higher the consultation fee and surgery fee will be But, it is always recommended to consult the best and experienced doctors for better outcomes of the surgery.
- Diagnostic or Laboratory Tests: For a proper treatment of piles, proctologists diagnose the severity of the condition using a few diagnostic or laboratory tests. These tests can bring a change in the cost of Piles Surgery as the cost of each test is different from each other. For example, anoscopy can cost Rs. 600, and some other tests can cost more than Rs. 1,000. So, the cost of Pilesw Surgery can increase with each diagnostic or laboratory test.
- Pre-surgical Medications: Before performing the Piles Surgery, doctors will prescribe medications to prepare the patient. These medications can increase the cost of overall Piles Surgery.
- Post-surgical Follow-ups: After Piles Surgery, one should not miss follow-up sessions, as they are important where the doctor will monitor whether the surgery is successful or not. This will help the doctor to adjust the medications to ensure your health improves without any post-surgical complications.
So, the overall cost of Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad is calculated after accounting for all these factors. The proctologist will explain these factors during the consultation. If you wish to undergo the Piles Surgery at an affordable cost, you can call our medical coordinators.
Contact Pristyn Care to Get Cost-Effective Piles Surgery:
If you are seeking Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad, Pristyn Care can be your ideal destination. At Pristyn Care, Ghaziabad all medical and non-medical professionals understand your needs and provide services that help to simplify your surgery experience. A few of those services include:
- Confidential consultations with expert proctologists or piles specialists
- Free pick up and drop off services on the day of the surgery
- 100% insurance claim with assistance
- Free post-surgery follow-ups
- No-Cost EMI service
The Bottom Line:
The cost of Piles Surgery in Ghaziabad keeps changing from one person to another and from one hospital to another due to several factors. On average, Piles Surgery can cost you between Rs. 45,000 and Rs. 60,000 in Ghaziabad. If you wish to undergo Piles Surgery at an affordable cost, you can visit us. And with the services we provide, you can have a seamless surgical experience and can get cured of piles without any chane of recurrence.
*Disclaimer: The Cost mentioned in this blog is what Pristyn Care charges as per the City and Treatment and this cost may vary as well depending on the other factors which increase and decrease the cost. The market cost of the treatment may vary depending upon the healthcare service provider and the functional city.