What is Dyspareunia?
Dyspareunia or Painful sexual intercourse is one of the common problem among women in which they suffer through the pain while having intercourse. The pain may raise due to vaginal structural problems or due to psychological problems which may occur before or during the intercourse. At Pristyn Care Laser Clinic, Dyspareunia is treated through the minimally invasive Laser Technique by Femilift which is safe & proven.
Dyspareunia is Greek word which means "difficulty in mating". The pain may accompany with burning or throbbing sensation.
What Are The Causes of Dyspareunia?
The causes can be divided into three segments depending on the type of Pain you are suffering with:-
- Physical factors
- Emotional Factors
- Medicinal Factors
What Physical or Medical Factors Are Responsible for Dyspareunia?
Physical Painful intercourse may vary on the various factors such as:-
- Entry Pain which usually occurs due to vaginal dryness or due to insufficient lubrication
- Low level of estrogen after menopause, after childbirth or during breastfeeding
- Any Injury, Trauma or irritation occurs due to an accident, pelvic surgery or cesarean delivery. Episiotomy or any surgical process may lead to a cause while making sexual intercourse.
- UTI or Urinary Tract Infection, skin disorder, inflammation or lichen sclerosis, Eczema may affect the genital areas and thus cause pain.
- Vaginismus or involuntary spasms of the muscles inside the vaginal walls may make the penetration more difficult.
- Genetic factors such as the absence of fully formed vagina or blocks in the Vaginal opening may cause dyspareunia. This comes under the congenital abnormality.
- Deep Pain may be associated with the various chronic illness and diseases such as endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine prolapse, retroverted uterus, uterine fibroids, cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids and ovarian cysts.
- medical treatments and surgical treatments such as hysterectomy, radio or chemotherapy for cancer etc are responsible for the painful sex.
- Other Medical Problems such as Atrophic Vaginitis or Vaginal Atrophy, inflammation in vaginal lining, menopausal stage, Bacterial Infection, Endometriosis, Fibroids or Tumours, Interstitial cystitis, IBS or Irritable bowel syndrome, Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), Uterine Prolapse
Emotional Factors: Human mind works to formulate the other body Parts. Happy mind regulates positivity inside the body whereas stress may intertwine the immune system. There are various psychological or Emotional factors:-
- Anxiety, Depression, and concern about Physical Appearance or relationship problems
- Domestic Violence or Sexual Abuse
- Fear of having intimacy
- Mental stress which may tighten the pelvic floor muscles contributing to the pain during intercourse
Medicinal Factors:- Certain medicines may affect the body estrogen level and may cause the dyspareunia. These medicines are:-
- High Blood Pressure medicine
- Birth Control Pills
- Clothing Spermicides
- It is usually difficult to say which factors are affecting the dyspareunia to the patients so Diagnosis may help to know the exact cause of the problem.
How is Laser Treatment done for Dyspareunia?
Dyspareunia is majorly caused due to the tightening of the vaginal tissues and the absence of essential lubricants. Although there are various medicinal and therapy treatments are available to cure the dyspareunia but laser techniques are most popular nowadays. At Pristyn Care Laser Clinic, we ensure using Femilift- most innovative fractional CO2 laser technique which is non-invasive and painless technique.
Controlled laser beams produced by the feminist helps to enhance the vaginal tone by promoting the lubrication and blood circulation which ultimately improves the sexual stimulation. Laser treatments collectively work for the overall Vaginal Rejuvenation by affecting the vaginal tissue in the positive direction.
This is a daycare procedure which can be taken during the lunch break. The one time process may take 15-20 minutes so overall time duration will be 30 minutes per session. One can see the positive results within one session. A woman is advised to avoid sex for 3 days after the laser session. Overall 3 sessions are enough to get the long terms results, although the session can be availed once in a month or as advised your gynecologist.
Contact Pristyn Care Laser Clinic in Gurgaon and avail laser Treatment for Dyspareunia or painful Sexual Intercourse to have a happy & healthy sexual life.
Advantages of Laser Treatment over the Traditional Surgical Procedure
|SURGICAL (OPEN PROCEDURE)
||NON SURGICAL (LASER)
|Cuts and wounds
||No Cuts and Wounds
||No Diet restrictions
|1 Month-2 Months rest
||Resume your work from next day
|Risk of infection is high
||Reduced risk of infection
|More bleeding due to cuts and stitches
||Very less bleeding
|Uncomfortable and time taking post-operative recovery
||Easy and comfortable post-operative recovery
|Low success rate
||High success rate
How To Diagnose Dyspareunia
The physician or Gynaecologist may ask you to perform the following tests or diagnosis as given:-
- Medical Evaluation
- Thorough Medical history
- Sexual History
- Surgical History
- Pelvic Exam
- Visual Vaginal Exam through Speculum
- Pelvic Ultrasound.
One or more of the tests will analyse the actual cause or problem a woman is suffering with.
Best laser Treatment Clinic for Dyspareunia or painful Sexual Intercourse in Gurgaon, South Delhi
Gurgaon: Golf Course Road, Shan Road, MG Road, Cyber Hub, DLF, Sushant Lok, Palam Colony, Sikanderpur, Sector- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9, 10, 12, 14, 17, 46, 47, 48, 38
South Delhi: Hauz Khas, Green Park, Jor Bagh, South Ex., Saket, Malviya Nagar, GK.
East Delhi: Mayur Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Padpad Ganj, Preet Vihar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhra, Indirapuram, Geeta Colony, Shahdra, Shastru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Dilshad Garden
West Delhi: Pitampura, Shalimar bagh, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Inderlok, Rohini, Punjabi Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Mayapuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Wazirpur, Karol Bagh, patel Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Civil Lines, GTB Nagar, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Najafgarh.
Noida: Sectors 15,18, 16, 21, 22, 26, 30, 31-37, 51-55, 70-73, 100, Arun Vihar, Niti Khand, Kaushambi,Vasundhar Enclave, Ghaziabad.
Punjab and Haryana,Rajisthan: Rewari, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, Sohna, Manesar, Karnal, Bhiwani, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Chandigarh, Jaipur