Factors that usually impact the cost of arthroscopy surgery are-
- Type and severity of the injury
- Consultation and surgeon fees
- Patient’s age, gender, and health condition
- Diagnostic tests required
- Choice of hospital
- Duration of the hospital stay
- Anesthesia cost and anesthetist fees
- Type of hospital room
- Cost of postoperative care and followup treatment required
- Cost of physiotherapy
- Insurance coverage, etc.
To know the average cost of Arthroscopy surgery in Bangalore for your case, get in touch with us and our medial coordinator will help you.