Kochi is a major port city on the southwest coast of India. It is also known as Cochin and is located in the state of Kerala. From the 14th century, Kochi was an important spice trading centre in India and is called the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’.
Approximately 20 per cent of Kochi’s population are diagnosed with hemorrhoids/piles. In case you are among them, you can get cured of your piles by the best piles specialist in Kochi with the help of laser hemorrhoid surgery.
Why is piles treatment necessary?
Whether you have internal or external piles, it must not be left untreated. Many people delay consulting with the doctors unless the condition becomes chronic and the pain becomes unbearable. Once piles reach a certain stage, it cannot be treated using the home remedies. If you still continue to ignore the symptoms and allow the condition to advance, it will cause complications, such as:
- Excessive Blood Loss- Bleeding stools are one of the most common symptoms of piles. If you don’t get treatment, piles will bleed excessively and you may suffer from anemia.
- Infected Sores- Over time, sores will start to form around the anus that may get infected due to the bacteria present in feces. It will aggravate the condition and increase the pain & straining during bowel movements that could cause fecal incontinence.
- Anal tags- These are skin tags that forms around the anus in case of thrombosed piles. Sometimes, the blood clots heal on their own and leave a skin tag behind that causes frequent irritation, even while you are sitting or walking.
- Strangulated Hemorrhoids- It is the most severe complication of prolapsed hemorrhoids. The situation arises when the blood supply to the inflamed veins is cut off by the anal muscles. It can further cause serious infection in the anal region.
Instead of delaying treatment of piles, get in touch with the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Kochi and consult with our specialists to get permanent relief.
Choose the Advanced Laser Surgery to Cure Piles
The development of laser technology has allowed doctors to cure piles through a non-invasive surgery. At Pristyn Care Kochi, we use this technology to perform corrective anorectal surgeries on an outpatient basis. It means that there is no need for hospitalization and the patients have the liberty to go back home within 24-48 hours. Furthermore, the technique is highly precise and gives surgeons better control over the procedure reducing the risks and complications.
People prefer getting treatment that is painless and has higher success rates. Laser surgery is a method that doesn’t involve cuts, stitches, or leave scars. Along with this, it promotes faster healing by improving the blood flow in the anal region. The disadvantages that were associated with open surgery are almost eliminated with this modern approach. That’s why laser surgery is becoming prevalent to cure piles in Kochi as well as in India.
Pristyn Care Experts in Kochi To Provide Optimal Care for Piles Treatment
In Kochi, Pristyn Care houses the team of well-trained and experienced doctors who specializes in performing laser piles surgery. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, USFDA approved diagnostic tools, and medical equipment to ensure that the patients get the best surgical experience. As you schedule an appointment with our doctors, they ensure that you get their undivided attention. They identify the cause of the piles and determine the most suitable course of action according to the severity of piles.
Our doctors also provide diet and exercise plans to the patients to prevent the disease from returning. You can also consult with our doctors online without any hesitation. Opening up about your problem to a specialist is the first step towards treatment of piles. If you continue suffering in silence, piles will become chronic and surgery will become a necessity rather than a choice. Undergo the elective laser piles surgery at Pristyn Care to control and cure the disease on time. Our doctors are available round the clock to provide optimal care to everyone who seeks treatment with us.
What makes Pristyn Care an ideal destination for laser piles treatment in Kochi?
Pristyn Care focuses on giving assisted surgical experience to all our patients. One of our representatives will always be in contact to handle the tasks in hand throughout the treatment. We emphasize on making our services widely accessible, cost-effective, and comfortable for our patients. It involves:
- Certified proctologists and general surgeons for piles treatment
- Laser surgery which is safe and offer faster recovery
- A dedicated care-buddy to handle hospital formalities and patient’s needs
- Discounts on diagnostic tests and free deluxe room for hospital stay
- Pick and drop service to and from the hospital on the day of surgery
- Multiple payment and finance options
- Post-surgery follow-ups without extra charges
- Free diet and exercise plan
Pristyn Care is associated with the reputed hospitals of Kochi that are known for the best quality of medical care and follow all standard guidelines for maximum safety. At every step of the treatment journey, Pristyn Care will ensure that you don’t face any difficulty and have a comfortable experience. Contact Pristyn Care today and choose the laser piles surgery for best-in-class piles treatment in Kochi.
Best piles specialist in Kochi [Cochin] who are associated with Pristyn Care:
The best doctor in Kochi [Cochin] who can diagnose and treat your piles with minimal risks and complications.
Name of the doctor: Dr. Dhanya Shaji
Qualification: MBBS, MS - General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 14+ years