Get Most Advanced Laparoscopic Hernia Repair In Kochi
Pristyn Care experts leverage the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved modern treatments - laparoscopic treatment that offers a lot of advantages. It offers a high success rate with minimal blood loss and is highly precise and painless procedures. The hernia surgeons at Pristyn Care use cutting-edge surgical instruments to repair the hernia. Therefore, make an appointment or call us to know more about hernia treatment and get hernia treatment in Kochi.
Types of Hernias that can be treated with Laparoscopic Technology
The hernia surgeons are qualified and experienced in using laparoscopic technology to cure the following types of hernia-
- Hiatus- Occurs near the diaphragm that separates the abdomen from the chest
- Umbilical- Develop in the area of the belly button
- Epigastric- Develops in the upper, central part of the abdomen
- Giant abdominal wall hernia- Occurs along the vertical center of the abdominal wall
- Femoral- Common in women, develops when tissues pass through the weakened portion of inner thighs
- Incisional- This occurs around the site of previous surgery.
- Inguinal- Occurs around the groins and top of the legs. An Inguinal hernia can be of two types- Unilateral that develops on one side of the groin and bilateral that develops on both sides of the genital parts
Experienced Hernia Surgeons In Kochi
We house some of the best hernia surgeons in Kochi. You can be assured that the hernia problem won’t trouble you again as our hernia surgeons are some of the most reputed doctors in the city. They are highly skilled as well as medically qualified to perform laparoscopic hernia repair. They possess all the necessary medical qualifications as well as licensing to perform the procedure successfully.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Kochi?
We work in partnership with some of the super-speciality clinics and hospitals in Kochi. Most of these hospitals are NABH-accredited which means they follow every necessary safety protocol and standard of procedure required to perform the procedure. These partner-hospitals have fully-equipped clinics and hospitals which are backed by experienced nurses and consultants that ensure the surgery is completed without any complications.
Why Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Laparoscopic hernia repair treatments offer a lot of advantages, such as:
- Approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
- Minimally-invasive surgery with small incisions and cuts
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Lesser chances of infections
- Guarantees instant relief from symptoms
- Faster recoveries
- No visible scarring once the wounds heal
- Get back on your feet within one week
- Fewer chances of recurrence or complications
Why Choose Hernia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
The following added benefits help us make the surgical journey more patient-centric and hassle-free.
- Maximum safety and security ensured as we are taking every possible precaution required to reduce the risk of COVID-19 contamination at all our clinics and partner-hospitals.
- Free pickup and drop services arranged by our medical coordinators for all hernia patients on the day of the surgery.
- Dedicated Care Buddy to help every patient for hassle-free admission at the partner hospital prior to the surgery.
- Post-surgery instructions and diet charts provided by surgeons to ensure faster and risk-free recovery.
- Follow-up consultation arranged within7 days of the surgery free of charge to track the patient’s recovery.
- Discounted charges on diagnostic tests on completing the same from specific diagnostic centers recommended by our medical coordinators.
What is the Cost of Hernia Repair in Kochi?
In Kochi, the cost of hernia treatment varies from one case to another. Rather, you can get an estimated cost of the entire hernia treatment from the financial team of the clinic or hospital. They can give an approximate cost after careful consideration of the following-
- Type and size of the hernia
- Location of the hospital where the procedure is going to take place
- Type of technology used
- Fees of anesthesia
- Surgeon’s fees
- The type of hospital where the surgery is taking place
- Medicines and surgical equipment such as 3DMesh charges
- The specific areas or type of hernia that is going to be treated
- Hospitalization and private room charges
- Post-surgery follow-up consultation
Most of the insurance companies provide coverage for the cost of hernia repair. Some of the medical insurance plans often provide coverage for the initial consultation too. Speak with our medical coordinators to know more about insurance for covering the surgery. Pristyn Care handles the entire paperwork and hassles related to the approval of insurance claims.
Nearest Hernia Repair Clinic In Kochi
In Kochi, the Pristyn Care clinics are accessible to people from various localities including Edapally, Elamakkara, Ernakulam, Chakkalakkal, Chalikkavattom, Chambakkara, Changampuzha Nagar, Chellanam, Chembumukku, Fort Kochi, Gandhi Nagar, Irumpanam, Kacheripady, Kadamakudi, Kadavanthra, Kadungalloor, Kakkanad, Kalady, Kalamassery, Kaloor, Kangarapadi, Kanjiramattom, Kannankulangara, Karimakkad, Karimannoor,Jawahar Nagar, Malayinkil, Malipuram, Mamala, Mather Nagar, Mattancherry, Mattoor, Narakkal, Nayarambalam, Nazreth, North Kalamassery, North Paravoor, Okkal, Shenoys, South Chellanam, South Chittoor, South Kalamassery, Sreemoolanagaram, Ramamangalam, Ravipuram, Pachalam, Padamugal, Padivattom, Pukkattupady, Pullepady, Puthencruz, Puthenkurish, Puthenvelikkara, Puthiyakavu, Puthuvype, Thaikkattukara, Thamaraparambu, Thammanam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvaniyoor, Thiruvankulam, Thoppil, Thoppumpady, Thottakkattukara, Vadakode Kailas, Vadavukode, Vaduthala, Valanjambalam, Vallarpadam, Willingdon Island, etc.
Nearest Cities for Best Hernia Repair Clinic in Kochi
People from some of the nearby cities in Kochi such as Ernakulam, Elur, Arukutti, Nedumbassery, Alwaye, Kodungallur, Methala, Vaikam, Piravam, Kalady, Vayalar, Shertallai, Angamali, Perumpavur, Muvattupula, Narakal, Kuchi Bandar, British Kochi, Tekkumiri, Perumbalam, Alava, Cundacudvu, Kandakkadava, Vypin, etc. can also reach out to us in case they are suffering from symptoms of a hernia.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Kochi?
Consult with our hernia surgeons in Kochi by booking an appointment first. To book an appointment, try any one of the following-
- Give us a call on the above number and let us know a convenient time so that our medical coordinators confirm an appointment at your nearest clinic.
- Fill in the details of the patient into the contact form on the right and let us get back to you at the earliest.
- Select the ‘Book Appointment’ option located on the adjacent of the number or on the top right corner of the screen and complete the contact details of the form.
- Download the Pristyn Care mobile application available on Play Store and App Store and book an appointment via the app. It is possible to consult with surgeons via this app. After an initial consultation, the patient needs to visit the clinic for a physical examination.
- For online consultation, select the option from the drop-down menu of ‘For Patients’ found on top of the page.