Less invasive stapler circumcision in Kochi
Circumcision is the surgical procedure of removal of the foreskin which covers the tip of the penis. It is often performed on infant boys for religious reasons but can be done on a man of age for medical or health reasons such as phimosis, paraphimosis or balanitis. Stapler circumcision is an alternative technique that was initially developed by ZSR Biomedicals. Stapler Circumcision is a specialized circumcision procedure that uses a surgical stapler to cut and seal the edges of the foreskin, instead of traditional sutures or the dorsal slit technique or circumcision where the surgeon has to cut the skin with a knife and then uses sutures to stitch it back. Stapler circumcision offers advantages in terms of quick procedure time and maybe a finer line of cut but in the hands of an experienced surgeon. If you want to book an appointment for a circumcision procedure with expert surgeons of Pristyn Care, who are known for performing the best circumcision in Kochi, get in touch with us.
Connect with Pristyn Care to undergo safe and pain-free Stapler Circumcision in Kochi
Stapler circumcision is a completely painless circumcision procedure for the patient. The patient is given anesthesia before the procedure. Our highly skilled surgeon also assesses the patient’s medical history prior to the procedure to make sure there are no complications during the procedure. Stapler surgery duration is less than 30 minutes and this is performed in the daycare. The patient can go back home on the same day after the procedure. The recovery from stapler circumcision in Kochi takes around 3 weeks. Surgeons typically suggest the patient to rest for 1 or 2 days after the surgery. If you are residing in Kochi then you can easily trust Pristyn Care, which will provide you with the best stapler circumcision treatment.
How is Stapler Circumcision in Kochi a better option than traditional circumcision procedures?
Just like other modern techniques of performing circumcision such as laser, stapler circumcision is a safe process. However, stapler circumcision procedure has its own benefits when compared to traditional methods of circumcision that are mentioned below-
- The time taken for the procedure is less
- Blood loss is 5 times lesser than in case of traditional circumcision surgery.
- The postoperative pain and discomfort experienced by the patient is minimal, way less than the traditional circumcision methods.
- Healing time is quicker
- Possibility for complications is less than half compared to traditional circumcision techniques.
- Less edema and lower chances of infection.
When is circumcision suggested for medical reasons?
Adult circumcision is a surgical procedure during which the surgeon removes the foreskin from the shaft of the penis. Some skin and health conditions can demand an adult circumcision, including:
- Phimosis – A condition in which the foreskin cannot be easily retracted (or pulled back) from around the tip of the penis.
- Paraphimosis – This condition occurs when the foreskin can be pulled back, but cannot be moved back from the head of the penis into its normal position. This condition requires immediate medical attention.
- Balanitis - This condition occurs due to inflammation of the glans penis and is a common condition affecting an estimated 3 to 11% of men at any age.
- Penile yeast infections – Due to lack of hygiene or other reasons, the area under the foreskin may get recurrent fungal infections, which may need circumcision.
- Recurrent UTI – Recurrent or chronic UTIs due to abnormal urinary tracts or poor hygienic conditions may also require circumcision.
Experienced surgeons for Stapler circumcision in Kochi
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive procedures of stapler circumcision in Kochi at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Pristyn Care is associated with the best surgeons in the city.
How To Book An Appointment at a Pristyn Care Clinic in Kochi?
Booking your appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist is a very simple task. All you need to do is call on the number provided or fill the form on the right side. One of our medical coordinators will get in touch with you as soon as possible. The medical coordinator will assist you in booking your appointment at the nearest clinic.